Student Assistance
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

I have heard of stopping traffic but our two ladies were stunning and were stunning many men and boys in the mall. I saw two men walk into posts. One of them was walking with his wife. She wasn’t happy. We tried not to notice the commotion. Karen couldn’t resist laughing at a high school age boy who tripped over a low wall into a fountain. He didn’t hurt anything but his pride though he will have to spend some time pulling his eye balls back inside his skull!

We went into a jewelry store and a nice older woman waited on us. I said, “Ma’am, this wonderful lady has agreed to marry me and we are just starting to look at rings. Would you help us look at a few, understanding that I can’t buy this afternoon no matter how much we like it.”

She smiled. “If you will come back and see me if you buy here, I’ll be happy to help you.” I nodded. “My name is Arlene.” She left a sound gap.

I said, “She is Karen and I’m Brad.”

She shook hands with each of us. “Glad to meet you both. The wedding sets are over here.”

We looked over the various sets and Karen tried on two. She really liked one in yellow gold. It was a complete set with wedding bands for the husband and wife. The bands and the engagement ring were made to intertwine when worn. They were beautiful and were in the middle of the price range. I could afford the set which would be nice. I might even be able to get a larger diamond put in the engagement ring. I decided to talk to Arlene about that later depending upon the weekend’s results. We thanked Arlene and left for another store.

A middle-aged man waited upon us at the next store but couldn’t take his eyes off Karen to listen well. Karen found nothing she wanted to try on in the store. We left. I didn’t bother to remember his name.

At the third store, the young man tried to convince Karen to select a large stone saying that a large stone was evidence of how much I really loved her. He kept looking at her legs and trying to look down the front of her dress until she tired of him. When he pushed, she told him off. She said, “First, Brad does not have to give any evidence to anyone but me of his love and he has shown it to be more than sufficient. Second, I am dressed for him and not for you. Keep your eyes to yourself. Third, you haven’t shown any interest in providing any real service to help us select a ring. We won’t be back. Brad, please get me out of here.”

I put my arm around her waist and we walked out. We were well out of the store when she said, “Thank you, Lover.”

“You’re welcome. Let’s see what kind of trouble Melissa and Paul have gotten into.”

We found them in Victoria’s Secret where Melissa was paying for something. They came out just as we were starting in. They smiled at us and we went out of the walking area to talk. Melissa said, “Did you find anything?”

Karen said, “At the first store, a nice lady helped us and we found a set that both of us liked. The other two were a bust. The men were too busy looking at my body to be of any help. If we do this again, I’m wearing more clothes.”

Melissa giggled while Paul and I chuckled. Melissa said, “I will admit that Patty’s dress on your body is perhaps beyond hot.” She grinned at Karen who grinned a bit ruefully back at her.

Karen said, “I would like to pick up a couple of skirts that are a little more reasonable. I can’t keep borrowing your green dress. I don’t want to wear slacks all the time around Brad.” Melissa nodded knowingly. “Where do you suggest, Melissa?”

Melissa grabbed Paul’s hand saying, “Follow me!”

We did and came to a local dress shop located in the mall. The four of us went inside. Melissa had Paul carrying two bags. He looked like he didn’t mind. The girls went to a rack of skirts and picked out three quickly. They went into a dressing room. A few minutes later, Melissa came out with one skirt and went back to the rack picking another like it and returning. A couple of minutes later, they came out with the three skirts. I was curious. “That was quick.”

Karen said, “I knew what I wanted. Mom always told me to have a plan when buying clothes and stick with it. I have two skirts suitable for church and one almost as short as this dress. They look good on me.”

“Love, anything looks good on you.”

Karen grinned at me. She took her purchases to the counter and paid for them while we waited. Paul said, “We can’t eat at Tokyo, I wonder if Angelo’s is open?”

Melissa said, “I think it is but there are two chains across the street from it. You know they will be open.”

Karen had finished paying and joined us. “Anywhere with Brad is fine with me. Let’s go!” We had to traverse about two thirds of the mall to get to our exit. The results were the same as far as stopping pedestrian traffic. One man in his middle thirties was roundly chastised by his wife or girl-friend for looking and another younger teenager walked into a post. We left the mall for my car. Karen said, “That was fun but I don’t think I want to do that again. This dress is a little too skimpy.”

Melissa said, “It is but seeing the look on Brad’s face was worth it, wasn’t it? You even managed to blow Paul’s jaded mind.”

“Melissa, you’re all the mind blowing that I want.” Melissa hugged him and gave him a quick kiss. I opened the front passenger door for Karen and thumbed the button to unlock the other doors. Paul assisted Melissa in. From the way she giggled, I think he was treated to an intentional show of leg or bust. Karen let me see all of her legs making no effort to be inhibited. I smiled and let her catch me perving on her body. I received her thousand-watt smile. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

I went around and cranked the car. “Paul, please direct me to Angelo’s.”

Karen said, “That’s the Italian place, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Love.”

“I like Italian, too.” It was open and we made their Monday night with our two ladies. The service bordered on hovering. I really didn’t blame the waiters. Fortunately, our real server was a nice, older lady.

“Good evening. I am Marie and I will take care of you tonight. Are you celebrating something?”

Melissa quickly said, “They got engaged yesterday between Sunday school and church. We’re celebrating that, though not formally. They’ve been looking at rings this afternoon.”

Karen looked up at her and said, “We’re celebrating quietly.” She squeezed my hand that she was holding. We were seated at a table for four with the girls opposite each other.

“I understand. If he doesn’t appreciate you in that dress though, he’s blind.”

I grinned. “I can see real well.” She laughed with us, took our drink orders, and left us with the menus.

Paul said, “They serve salad and breadsticks as long as you want them. Don’t fill up because the entrees are great. The veal is really good according to my parents. I’ve had the seafood and it’s outstanding.”

When Marie returned our drinks, we placed our orders. She left saying that salad and breadsticks would be out quickly. All the food was great. Karen and I shared some of our entrees laughing as we did. We passed on desert. I was surprised when Paul picked up the check. He said that our meal was his engagement gift to us. We went back to the dorms. While Paul and I were getting out, he asked if our room would be available for Melissa and him. I told him to have her knock when she was returning to her room.

Each couple of us went our separate ways. I followed Karen. I could understand why people were running into things when watching her walk from the back as well as from the front. She looked fantastic! We got on the elevator and she put her arms around my neck. I could see our reflection on the wall of the elevator and that dress really was too short! The bottom of her cheeks could be seen! We kissed and I put my hands on her bottom to hold her close. She moaned into my ear as the elevator slowed to a stop. We exited and went to her door. She opened it and we stepped inside.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.