Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

The four of us stayed out by the lake lying around until it was time for supper in the cafeteria. We rose and went to Karen and Melissa’s dorm to put their blankets in their rooms. Karen and I went into her room and she striped her clothes off to change to warmer attire. She did it in front of me and didn’t ask me to turn away. I noticed that she didn’t put on a bra though her new covering, a sweater, concealed her nipples so it wasn’t as obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

I said, “I am not complaining. You have amazing and beautiful breasts but I’m curious. You’ve quit wearing a bra?”

“Only for you, lover. For church tomorrow, for classes, I will put one on. When I’m with you, I am your wanton hussy. I want you to feel my breasts, to lovingly pinch my nipples, to be aroused knowing I have nothing on underneath and it’s for you.

“I want you to want me. I want you to crave the feel of my body bare against yours. I loved feeling your erection pushing along my bottom.

“We will talk more tonight about that and more.”

I smiled. “Okay, love.” We joined Paul who was waiting outside Melissa’s room. Melissa came out seconds later having also changed into warmer clothing. We headed to the cafeteria, Paul and Melissa on the ends with Karen and I in the middle. The dinner offering was spaghetti with Italian bread and salad with dressing already applied. Paul and I filled up our trays. The girls were more conservative in the amount of their selections.

Melissa looked at our trays and said, “They will let you go back for seconds, you know.”

I just grinned and walked to a table with Karen. We sat down across from each other. “Love, I want to start a new tradition for us.”

She grinned. “All our traditions are new, Brad. What is it?”

I said, “No matter where we are, no matter who we’re with, no matter the hurry, we will ask for God’s blessing before our meals.” Her eyes were shining as she nodded. I prayed holding her hand across the table. I said, “Amen,” as Melissa and Paul came up. They smiled kindly as they sat down.

I thought as I ate that Karen’s breasts didn’t bounce much. They were very firm. I knew Paul would be shocked to know that she wasn’t wearing a bra and even more unhappy that he hadn’t been able to detect that fact! I grinned about that. Karen looked at me questioningly. I said, “It’s funny but needs to wait until later for me to explain.”

I did notice that Paul was spending more time looking at Melissa. I couldn’t blame him. Melissa is a very pretty girl. I realize that someone reading this little journal of mine might think she was skinny or heavy or older. That wasn’t true. She wasn’t as startlingly beautiful as Karen but was and is very much worth looking at.

We enjoyed our meal and the company. By the time we finished eating, it was getting dark and chilly. I was kneading Karen’s shoulders making her purr. I said, “What’s your pleasure this evening, love?”

“You!” She drew that word out enticingly. Our friends blushed a bit. “I want to take you back to the dorm and sit in the common room for a while to show you off. Then we can go upstairs and I will ravish your body showing you no mercy.” She gave me a big grin looking up at me.

I smiled back down. “I can tolerate that. Just don’t hurt me too much!” I feigned a little fear. We all laughed.

Melissa looked at Paul. “Would you like to come to our common room for a while?”

He smiled and said, “Yes, I would like to spend some time with you.” He and I took the trays to the washing area. When we returned, the ladies were standing and ready.

We left for the common room. When we arrived, there was a big easy chair and Karen led me to it. “Sit down.” I sat in the chair and she climbed into my lap. “Now put your arms around me.” I did that. “That works. That works very well.” I smiled. I thought so, too.

Melissa and Paul sat on a sofa next to us. Melissa said, “You may put your arm around me, Paul.” Paul looked a little surprised but did as she requested. They looked comfortable together. Melissa continued. “Before Karen takes him away and wears him out, when do we need to leave in the morning, Brad?”

I blushed. “Sunday school starts at nine forty-five. I like to get there just a little early. I’ll pick you ladies up between nine fifteen and nine thirty. We could make it eight and catch a bite in the cafeteria.”

Karen had twisted around to her side facing Melissa and Paul with her head on my shoulder. She said, “I want you here at eight so we can eat together, love. We’ll be dressed and ready to go.”

I smiled. I wanted to eat with her, too. I wanted to sleep with her tonight but probably wouldn’t. We have plenty of time. I loved this lady and did not want her to feel rushed in any way.

Paul made to whine. “That means I’ll have to get up early. Do I have to shower and shave?”

I chuckled. “Yes, you do. Unless, of course, you want to ride in the trunk.” Karen and Melissa laughed at Paul’s funny face.

A few other people wandered in. The guys all noticed Karen curled up in my lap and looked at me jealously, even when they were with a girl. The girls looked at the two of us and they looked a little jealous or wistful. I think it was obvious that we were happy together. We hung around for a couple of hours when Karen broke the conversation saying, “It’s time for me to take him upstairs and ravish him without mercy.”

I put on my best fearful look and said haltingly, “If you must.”

She said with a lilt in her voice, “No, but I will.” Playfully, she pulled me up. “Good night.” She looked at Melissa and Paul. “Come along, love slave.” I grinned and we left.

As we were leaving, I heard Melissa say, “Would you stay down here with me, Paul?” I didn’t hear his answer because I was entering the elevator with Karen and two other couples. We had our arms around each other as we rode up the slow elevator the two floors to her floor. We got out and went to her room and went inside closing the door behind us.

Karen stepped into my arms and we kissed for a long time holding each other close. I pushed my hands under her sweater rubbing her back. When our kiss had finally stopped, she moaned that her front needed rubbing. I palmed a breast and kept her close kissing her mouth, her cheeks, and her throat. I worked my way back up along her neck to her ear lobe sucking on it and listening to her purr. I kissed along her cheekbone and returned to her lips. Our tongues danced with each other and I could feel her breast and its nipple firm in my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.