Student Assistance - Cover

Student Assistance

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 2

After a long while, she asked me, “Brad, what’s your story?”

“I haven’t been through your heartbreak and pain. My parents were just normal types like yours are now. I have a younger sister who will graduate this May though she doesn’t know if she is coming here or going closer to home. I went with a girl through most of high school and last year but she flunked out after last spring. We continued to see each other over the summer but we were parting company. She sent me a ‘dear john’ letter by email in early January. I hope she meets someone who will make her happy. We just really weren’t right for each other. For the last two years, she wanted to party and I had to study. I run track but I’m not really that good. I place but don’t win.

“My parents are churchgoers, too, like I said. I am comfortable with my beliefs but don’t press them on others. My mom never preaches but people are drawn to her goodness and come to believe that way. My dad is more upfront but never presses. They are Sunday school teachers, too. Some of my friends asked me if I were uncomfortable when they taught my class and I told them that I really didn’t understand the question. I like my parents and enjoy being with them. They would like you, even if you told your story. Mom likes to say that she sees what is and what can be.”

My arm was extended down her back with my hand on her hip. She gave my chest a squeeze and I gave her hip a squeeze back.

We lay together like that for more time. I was enjoying having her against me with the sun and the breeze. I said, “This has been a magical time. It’s your fault. Thank you.”

She chuckled and pulled me close. I pulled my arm around to embrace her and kissed her forehead. She went up on an elbow and I returned my arm to holding up my head. She said, “I feel like we’ve known each other for years. I feel comfortable with you. I trust you, Brad.”

“Thank you. You fit in my arms perfectly. Your kisses are to be treasured and your smiles to be coveted. What can I say, it’s a great day!”

She looked at me and said, “How about an early dinner since we missed lunch. Then you can come to my room and talk some more. We can even study together.”

“You don’t even know my major nor I yours.”

“I am a chemistry major. What is yours?”

“I am in engineering. I don’t have to declare beyond that until the end of this year. Then, I will either go mechanical or electrical.”

She put her arm down and her head on my shoulder. We lay together some more. I don’t think either of us wanted to move but were just enjoying the closeness of our bodies.

It was a bit later and the sun was finally headed down when we both moved to get up. I got untangled and helped her up though she didn’t need it. It was just another excuse to touch her. She smiled her thanks and I felt more than amply paid for my slight effort and tipped on top of that.

I looked around as I folded the blanket. She looked at me curiously. I said, “I wanted to memorize this spot. It is now special.” I got that dazzling smile and she came into my arms. We kissed again taking our time this time and enjoying the feeling of our bodies close to each other. I dropped the blanket.

As I bent to pick it up and refold it, we started laughing. It was silly and maybe not even funny but the laughs were just an expression of the pleasure of being with each other. She helped me fold it. I tucked it under my arm and she held her hand out for mine. Holding hands, we went back to her dorm and her room.

Once there, she said, “Do you need anything from your room?”

“No. I should let my roommate know that I’m okay though have been abducted by a lovely pirate.”

She grinned and put her arms around me. “Am I holding you against your will?”

I grinned back and said, “Oh, no! I’m ‘willing’ to enjoy it.”

“Very punny.”

I grinned. “I hoped so. I was trying.”

“You are very trying.”

We laughed together and I gave her a soft kiss on her lips. She murmured, “You can do better than that.”

“I don’t want to miss supper!” I said it in a whiny voice. She laughed and I pulled her close and kissed her with the passion that I felt. That kiss went on for a long time.

“You’re right. If we don’t go now, we will miss supper.” She led me out into the hall and out of the dorm. I enjoyed holding hands with her. Her hand fit right in mine very comfortably. I enjoyed the looks of other guys who were jealous of me because of the lovely lady by my side.

She whispered in my ear. “There are some unhappy girls because I’m with you.” She chuckled. “I may keep you.”

“I hope so.” We laughed together some more.

We ate in the cafeteria. My roommate came by and was introduced. Paul said that he understood why I missed my eleven o’clock class. I told him I wouldn’t be in until late. He said, “Karen, you’re gorgeous. If you get tired of Brad, let me know so I can get in at the front of the line.” She blushed.

He left and a female friend of hers came by. Melissa said, “Who is he?” Karen introduced me. Melissa said, “You have good taste, Karen. He’s yummy. I wouldn’t mind a bite.” I blushed.

We finished eating and I carried our trays to the washing station. As I was returning, I saw that Melissa and two other girls were with Karen. A guy in our English class came up to me and said, “Are you with the red head?”

“Yes.”

“Good move, man. Very good move. She’s hot.”

I made it to Karen while the three girls were still there. She said, “Let’s go to my dorm room and study.”

I said, “Anywhere you want to go, my dear. I will be proud to be your companion.”

I held out my arm for hers. Melissa and the other three were open-mouthed. Karen slipped her arm into mine. “Let’s go then, Brad.” We left them staring at us. I don’t think I had ever been prouder to have a female on my arm than then. I admitted to myself that this girl was not becoming but was already special, very special, to me.

We reached Karen’s dorm room and went inside. A couple of her friends saw us and grinned at her. I saw one give her a thumbs-up. Karen closed the door and pulled me into her arms and gave me a quick kiss.

She said, “Do you have anything to study?”

I smiled and said, “Just you. It may be a lifetime’s work.” That got me kissed again.

She pulled back finally. “I really do want to talk to you. I’m reacting to you like I have never reacted to anyone in my life. It scares me.”

“I don’t want to scare you but I’ve never reacted this way before either. I want to be with you, to hold you, and to learn everything I can about the fascinating person who is Karen Mason.”

“Brad, we don’t even know why we have been pushed together. It troubles me a little though I like you and I’m not sorry we have met and spent time together. I would like to continue to do that. I find you an easy guy to be around.”

“Karen, I’m enjoying this too much to question it though the issue does prick the back of my mind. I admit what I said was true. ‘Anywhere you want to go. I will be proud to be your companion.’ That stands for as long as you want me around.”

“You should be careful. That might be a long time.”

“I hope so.” She sat on her bed. I stood there. She patted the bed beside her. “I want you to sit here and put your arms around me while we talk.”

I smiled. As I moved to do her bidding, I said, “It is my pleasure.” By then, we had our arms around each other. I continued, “I will be glad to hear anything you have to say.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.