Willow
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2014 by gorp

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Willow becomes a slave and is almost sold at auction. Violence strikes and she is propelled into the household of a reclusive owner. What will she become?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

This Chapter Contains Torture and Snuff! ... You Have Been Warned

From where Carl was sitting he could see the four towers of the Bay Bridge. In many ways, the Bay Bridge is a greater engineering achievement than the Golden Gate Bridge just a few miles away. It has four towers instead of two. It has a central anchorage that is big enough to hold the entire Empire State Building. The tunnel on the east side was one of the largest of its day. The Bay Bridge remains a marvel of beauty and engineering.

For the moment, Carl did not care one bit about the Bay Bridge or the view out of the condo window. Willow was between his legs and was licking from his balls to the glan with agonizing slowness. Every third or fourth pass she would take his cock down her throat and turn her head from side to side. Between each cycle Willow paused to catch her breath, run her fingers across his legs and look Carl in the eye. She would have used her hands but they were confined in a single glove behind her back.

Carl picked up a single die with his left hand and rolled it into a wooden bowl sitting on the couch next to him. He rolled a two. "Two," he said.

Willow stopped and sat back. Page stepped between Carl's legs and, facing away from him and lowered herself onto his cock. Her hands were locked to her collar and raised behind her back in a reverse prayer. She still did all the work as she slid up and down on his hard-on. After a few minutes Carl rolled the die again and declared, "Six."

They were play a variation of a game called "One, Two, Three". In the single slave version, a dice roll of one represents oral, a roll of two represents pussy and a three represents anal. Four through six are ignored. With each roll the slave has to change what she is doing according to what number comes up. The master rolls the dice whenever he felt like it. In the two slave version, four through six represented the mouth, pussy and ass of the other slave.

Carl's roll of a six meant Page slid her pussy off of Carl and Willow eased her ass down on his cock. Page in turn took Willow's spot next to Carl's right knee. While Carl became reacquainted with the tight wonder that was Willow's well lubed hole, he flicked a small whip across Page's left breast. Part of the game was the incentive to stay on the cock. The slave that was not so occupied sat near Carl's right hand, the hand holding the whip. He flicked it out every thirty seconds or so. The slave was allowed to choose where the blow fell by how they positioned themselves, just as long as some part of them was in range of the strands of the whip. While Page had had Carl buried in her pussy, Willow had knelt down with her face to the floor so that the blows would fall across her back. The blows were not hard, just enough to sting, redden the skin and provide the necessary motivation to be the one getting fucked.

The sound of the die rattling in the bowl was followed by Carl gasping out, "Four!" Willow lifted off and spun around to take the cock that had just been in her ass down her throat. Page took the opportunity to reposition herself to where the whip fell on her left ass cheek. That one was the least red.

In the three days they had been in San Francisco, Page had taught Carl and Willow a number of interesting games.

The day after the girls had taken the Hot Ride and spent time in the cage began early. Carl had woken both Page and Willow with a terse, "We need to talk."

They gathered around the kitchen table and without preamble Carl started making a plan.

"We need a place to hide for a little while. I think there may be people looking for us. I am not concerned about the police. But I think their investigation is being monitored by the slave owners group and men like Master Lobo. One of those two groups will try and find the connection between 'Master Carl' and Lord Blackmon. When they do they will come here. I trust my instincts and they are saying we need to go. So we are leaving.

Carl waited for a moment for the girls to respond. He had expected some reaction or anger at his decision, but there was none. He then remembered he was dealing with slaves. There would be no objections.

Carl went on, "I think we can find a cabin somewhere. We will need to pay cash to keep from being tracked. I am thinking somewhere north of Sacramento..."

Page interrupted, "Sir, I have an idea."

"What do you mean, like a place to stay?"

"Yes sir, I think it would meet our needs."

"Make sure it cannot be traced to Lord Blackmon financially or historically. No credit card receipts or favorite vacation spots."

"Lord Blackmon owns a property in San Francisco. Well, he helped finance the construction, but instead of cash he took part of his profits in the form of three condos. Two have sold but the third, the large one on the 24th floor, did not sell at the asking price. Because he would be unavailable to sell it he pulled it off the market before his trip. Ownership is buried behind a holding company, the condo management group and an off-shore real estate firm. No one knows Lord Blackmon is involved. Will that work?"

"Have you and Lord Blackmon ever gone there?" Carl asked.

"No. He was sent pictures and a video tour to approve the furnishing to help with the sale. It was set up for his use but when Carol ... died, he lost interest in the project and the condo. It has a secure parking garage, electronic security and an armored door system."

"Sounds good. Ok, here is what we are going to do. Pack enough for three weeks..." Carl began outlining his plan.

The ride into San Francisco was very quiet. Carl was lost in his thoughts about the possible threats to him and the girls. Willow was considering some of the items Page had put in their luggage and some that Willow was currently wearing. Page's thoughts ran to the last time she had been in San Francisco. She had gone into the city a spoiled young socialite from a wealthy Napa family. She had left in a crate, a slave boxed for transport, to Oklahoma. After she had been given to Lord Blackmon, she had never been back to San Francisco despite the fact that it was only two hours from Rose House.

Late morning traffic was not very heavy going into San Francisco. The building where the condo was located was only four blocks off of the Embarcadero, so they drove around the south end of the city near the baseball park then cut west. The Land Rover swung into the building's parking structure and, following the directions Page had found in Lord Blackmon's files, went to the far wall and turned right. A gate lifted when Carl put in the pass code and they found their parking spaces near the elevators.

Carl unloaded the three duffel style bags into the executive elevator. There were four deluxe condos in the building, with two on the twenty fourth floor and two on the twenty fifth floor. These four condos had a private gated section of the parking garage and an elevator that only went there, the two residence floors and a discreet entrance to the lobby. It was a large elevator as it served as the service elevator was well. Even with Carl, Page, Willow and their bags still left plenty of room. There was a monitor on the wall connected to security cameras. Someone riding could select and see any of the four landings to be sure they were safe.

Carl watched as Page used a keypad to enter the access code for the twenty fourth floor. When it arrived on the twenty fourth floor the elevator door opened. There were two doors directly in front marked with the apartment numbers. Page ignored them and walked to the right. She waved a magnetic keycard across a section of the paneled wall and a hidden door swung open. But then she was stopped by another door, this one with an electronic keypad. She began inputting another code. "Both doors are armored and reinforced. It would take a while to batter these doors down. If someone tries to open the decoy doors, an alarm sounds," she said to Carl.

As the final door swung open, Carl was greeted by the incredible view of the Bay Bridge through the floor to ceiling windows. He had grown up in the Bay Area and loved the iconic bridge. He had been carrying two of the bags and slowly lowered them to the floor. He had never seen this view east across the Bay from so high up. He could see Oakland, Berkeley and hills behind them. He looked south but San Jose was obscured by haze. The view was incredible.

He did not linger over the view. He moved quickly through the rest of the condo to make sure it was as safe as it seemed. He opened every door and looked around for any sign of things being disturbed. He stood in the hallway and listened. There were faint sounds of the city but nothing seemed out of place. It was then that he realized he was not hearing the girls either.

He turned the corner towards the front door but was frozen by the sight. She and Willow had come through the door, set the bags they were carrying down, opened their knee length overcoats and had let them fall to the floor. They were kneeling with their hands crossed behind their backs. They were both wearing boots with five inch heels, Page in red, Willow in black. They were wearing corsets that matched their boots. Their breasts were bare except for a set of nipple clamps connected with a chain. Both also were wearing tall heavy posture collars with a large silver ring in the front. The chain for the nipple clamps ran through the ring on their collars. Page had her long blond hair up and Willow's jet black hair was still short and spiky. It was quite the sight.

Page and Willow had not displayed themselves like this since the Expo. Carl felt himself getting hard. He wanted to look at the rest of the condo to be sure it was secure, but considering what he had already seen, it was unlikely that there was an immediate threat to deal with. Clearly Page had something in mind when she dressed herself and Willow this way. He decided to play along.

He moved closer to the girls. Carl could see the effects of the cage ordeal the night before. Across the breasts and arms of both girls were scratches and small circular bruises. Carl was surprised that the marks did not detract from the erotic display but seemed to enhance it. He looked at Page's marks and could picture how she looked bound in the cage and how she had been thrown forward by her reflex movement away from the icy water. He remembered how she looked dripping wet as she slid her lips down his cock. He remembered how he had cum in her mouth and how she had acted like it was an offering from the gods.

He walked around them and stood where they could not see his face. "Why the display?" he asked.

Willow spoke up. She had clearly been coached on what to say. "Sir, we wanted you to know that we are grateful for your care and protection. You are putting yourself at risk to help us. Few slaves would receive such kindness." Willow had paused, possibly thinking Carl would say something. When he did not she plunged on. "Sir, like I said, nothing has changed. We are slaves to be used as you see fit. My trainer would like to ask that you continue my training in ... sexual matters."

Again, Carl did not respond. He was wondering what the motive for all of this was. He did not like to be manipulated and that was just what he was feeling at the moment. The blatant display, more exotic and extreme than their normal nudity, meant there was an agenda here. He decided he needed to find out what it was and bring it out into the open. Carl stepped behind Page and reached around to hook the chain connected to her clamps with his finger. He gave them a light tug making her breasts jiggle is a delightful way. Page sucked in her breath through her teeth. "What is on your mind Page? Please don't make me guess, I am stressed enough."

Page said, "Sir, that was just the point. You are stressed. But now that we are safe, there is no need for you to be tense. Let us help you relax."

"That's it? You just want me to relax?" Just for fun he tugged on the chain again, and again got the nice jiggle.

"Yes sir. If we do something, anything, it should be for your benefit and pleasure. How can we serve?"

Carl had been so focused on getting a handle on the situation that he now was having a difficult time bleeding off the tension. He needed to reset his body and his brain. Carl let go of the chain. "I am going to take a shower. Get your things put away and we can see about getting some food."

Page responded, "Sir, I am not sure there is soap or shampoo in there. We have brought some but I will need to get it out of the bags. Please give us five minutes and we can have you set up with everything you will need."

Carl said "Ok, I am going to see if there is any coffee here," then turned towards the kitchen area. Page and Willow stood up, grabbed the bags and moved towards the bedrooms. The real estate folk that had tried to sell the condo had brought a coffee machine and some very nice Sumatran coffee for the prospective buyers. He also noted that there were a dozen bottles of wine and liquor along with the glasses for each. Going further into the cabinets he saw that the kitchen was very complete with appliances, dishes and cookware. All they would need was some food and they would be in business. By the time he had finished exploring the cabinets, the coffee was ready.

A few minutes later Page walked back in and said everything was ready. Carl took one last swig of coffee then turned to put the cup on the counter. At that moment he felt Page press her tits into his back and her hands grasp his hips. Carl stood still while she moved slowly up and down and across the back of his shirt with her clamped nipples. After a minute he turned to face Page. She did not stop but kept slowly rubbing her breasts across his chest.

Carl moaned. "Will ... you join me in the shower?"

Page stepped back and said, "I will do anything you ask, but I think you might find it a little cramped if I were to join you. Why don't you try it out and see if you think I should join you another time."

Carl walked into the bathroom a little confused by Page's brushoff. It went so counter to what she had been saying about the role of a slave and her attitude. He was considering that as he unbuttoned his shirt. "Please let me do that for you," said Willow from near the sink. Carl froze for a moment as Willow sauntered near him. She was naked. He was not sure he had ever seen her completely naked before. She was without shoes, cuffs, or collar. He still could not move as she began to finish the job of unbuttoning his shirt. She eased it off of his shoulders then tossed it in a corner. He still was frozen in place as she removed his shoes and socks, then his pants and underwear.

"Will you help me adjust the water temperature please?" She guided him to the large shower stall. After a moment the water warmed enough for Carl and Willow to step under the flow. Willow soaped her hands and began washing his back and ass. Carl could not watch the process but he was sure a lot of tits and other body parts were involved in the scrubbing. Willow was very gentle and very intimate. Each leg and foots was scrubbed. She turned him around and repeated the process on his front half. Now he could watch as Willow used her breasts and face to spread the soap everywhere it was needed. Her cheek washing his balls almost caused him to lose control. She washed his hair and face as well.

After the rinse Willow stepped out of the shower and quickly grabbed a towel. She dried him off with an unhurried touch. She then guided him to a swivel chair fixed in front of the mirror and sink. She took a moment to apply oil to her body. Carl's erection, so rampant in the shower, had begun to flag. The sight of an oiled Willow, her breasts glistening, reversed that trend.

"Sir, may I shave you?"

Willow's idea of a shave was completely different than any other he had experienced. It ended up with a very naked Willow sitting in Carl's lap and running the disposable razor across his lathered face. He had decided beforehand to ditch the beard he had worn for the Expo, but it really did not matter. He would have gladly given up any facial hair to keep Willow where she was. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. While she moved the razor across his face he ran his hands across her back and ass, careful not to do anything to tickle or make her jump. As he felt a warm towel remove the last of the shaving cream, Willow lifted up and settled herself down on his raging cock. After a moment's pause, Willow began to move. The oil Willow had applied earlier now came into play. There was no friction or discomfort as she moved in his lap. His hands, once careful not to make her squirm for fear of getting cut, now wandered freely and boldly. She felt the same on the inside as she did on the outside; slick, smooth and hot. The pace was leisurely with Willow doing all the work.

After a few minutes Page moved up and off of his lap. She slid down between his knees so that she could take him in her mouth. Again there was nothing frantic or rushed. This was just pure pleasure. She licked and gently sucked on his balls, then took him down her throat more aggressively but only as a change of pace.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.