Willow - Cover

Willow

Copyright© 2014 by gorp

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Willow becomes a slave and is almost sold at auction. Violence strikes and she is propelled into the household of a reclusive owner. What will she become?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

Carl guided Page and Willow to the left side of the crowd. Master Lobo was speaking loudly to a slave owner at the far side of the group and did not notice Carl and the girls moving away. Just as they were disconnecting from the crowd, they heard Lobo proclaim that everyone was invited to see the slave in the tube, the one that was gasping at the bottom of the container recently drained of water, expire by drowning in about three hours. Carl decided they would be gone before that portion of the Expo began. Lobo was loudly explaining how he had been inspired to create his instrument of death. Carl heard something about the drudgery of cleaning up after an execution but Carl was not interested in hearing more.

Carl began pulling the reigns again but Willow refused to budge. She was staring in the direction of a group of event staff. They were moving a large wooden St. Andrew's cross into position in the next vender's booth.

"Slave. Carl needs us to move," Page said over the radio. But still Willow did not move.

Page said, "Carl, use the remote."

The punishment dildo lodges in Willow's pussy sprang to life. It was not set very high but was startling. Willow took a couple of stumbling steps then fell in rhythm with Page and Carl. Carl just wanted some distance between them and the Purga-Pipe crowd.

They moved further into the merchandise section. A few venders further down they came to a booth that sold odd bondage devices. One of the items was a bondage frame. A red-headed slave was fastened to the frame for demonstration purposes. Her arms and lower legs had been strapped to the other side of the frame grid. At the moment, the slave's long hair was touching the floor because she was upside down. The salesman was explaining to a bystander that the frame would allow the slave to be positioned for many things. The slave's hair waved back and forth as the salesman thrust his cock into her mouth. As the sales pitch continued, he stepped back and spun the frame so that the slave was now horizontal and facing away. Without a pause he thrust hard into the slave's pussy.

"Master Carl, I was instructed to buy something for Master Blackmon at the show. I think this would make a good addition to the house. Could you please speak to the salesman and arrange for the purchase and delivery?"

Carl knew he could not respond verbally so he just he just stepped closer to the frame to indicate his interest. The salesman was inviting the other interested observer to test drive the bondage frame by fucking the redhead. As he stepped back to give him his place, the salesman saw Carl was interested and began his sales pitch all over again. Carl cut him off with a question about shipping and options.

While they discussed the details of the sale, Page glanced at Willow. Much to her horror, Willow was looking back again at the men working on the St. Andrew's cross.

"Master Carl, please ask the salesman to demonstrate how the restraints work."

Carl, without missing a beat, asked the salesman for a demonstration. As the redhead was already occupied, they stepped over to another model that was mounted on a U shaped frame and base.

"Slave, attend to your Master," Page said to Willow. Willow was startled out of her fixation of the cross and looked for where Master Carl was learning how the straps worked on the frame.

"You see, the first step is to have the slave back up to the frame while threading the hands and arms through these holes," the salesman instructed. He unclipped the reins from Willow's mittens and forced her arms through the openings. He then led Carl to the other side of the frame to show him how the straps worked.

"Now tip the frame backwards until she is upside down. Don't go too far or she might fall and dislocate both shoulders. Now strap the ankle and calf to the frame like this." Soon Willow was secured. Her knees were more than shoulder width apart with her head, pussy and ass unobstructed except for her costume. He rotated Willow around again so that she was face up and facing Carl.

"See how free your access is to every part of her body," the salesman said before returning his attention to the man fucking the redhead. He wanted to get that sale closed.

"Master Carl, please touch the slave. Remember the part you are playing," Page said through the earpiece.

Carl ran his hand across Willow's latex covered stomach and upwards to her breasts. Up till now he had been able to maintain his cool, a professional detachment, even though he was surrounded by many beautiful and very naked women. But now, as he traced the shape of Willow's nipples under the thin latex garment, he felt that detachment begin to crumble.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.