Willow - Cover

Willow

Copyright© 2014 by gorp

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Willow becomes a slave and is almost sold at auction. Violence strikes and she is propelled into the household of a reclusive owner. What will she become?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Caution   Violence  

Page was taught that good habits were important. She set about engraining good habit in Willow from the beginning of her training.

Page had given Willow detailed instructions about how her morning was to proceed. She was sleeping on the floor next to Page's bed. Willow's alarm went off at 5:45am and it had to be turned off within the first 10 seconds. She then had 15 minutes to complete her assigned tasks before Page woke at 6:00. She put her blanket and thin pad away, folded neatly, in the closet. She went into the bathroom, completed her morning necessities, showered, groomed and knelt at the side of the bed to await her trainer's morning needs.

The first few days she had been given this routine it did not go so well. She had been late getting into position the first day. That had been worth 10 strokes before the sun had come up. The next day Willow had rushed to be in position on time, but left the bathroom in "a mess," (the bath towel was not neatly placed in the rack.) That again earned another 10 stroke wakeup to her day. Willow had to count each stroke, say how many remained, that she was grateful for Page's patent instruction and that she hoped the corrections would continue.

After the corrections, Page sent Willow off to fix coffee while Page got ready to stretch and work out. Page led Willow in workouts that were intense and focused on sculpting a firm and agile body. While it varied from day to day, every part of the body received attention. It was Page's goal that Lord Blackmon not be able to recognize the sleek sexual siren that had once been the sloppy slave they had brought home from Fresno.

Willow was then sent into the kitchen to fix a poached egg for each of them. Page ate at the table while Willow ate kneeling on the floor. Page then showered and went to the other part of the house, the part were Lord Blackmon's suite was, to check the computer for emails or to handle other tasks that might be important. While Page completed these tasks, Willow cleaned the kitchen, showered, applied makeup, checked her collar and cuffs to be sure they were clean and polished, then knelt by the fireplace waiting for Page to emerge, inspect her and begin her training for the day. All of this had to be completed by 7:30am. That was when the real training started.

Page began by teaching Willow the names of the bindings, whips, toys, punishment tools and equipment she would experience.

Page was ordered to the Room of Broadening Horizons. She waited kneeling at the door for Page to begin her lesson.

"Slave, what are you doing here?"

"Ma'am, this slave is going to be trained to be a good slave."

"And, pray tell, what is a good slave?"

Willow was surprised by the question and did not know how to respond.

"Ma'am, this slave ... is not sure..."

"How disappointing. You will learn the answer to that question. Until you do you will be spanked 5 times on the ass each night. I suggest you find the right answer, at least for the sake of your ass. Now crawl."

Each day they were to cover a different area of knowledge. The first day she learned about the different kinds of floggers, what they are made of and how they are constructed. She was then tied to a whipping post in the Play Room and given a lab on how each felt when applied to her ass, back, legs, breasts and pussy. This lesson was repeated until Willow could correctly identify, describe and eloquently expound upon how each felt when used. An incorrect answer meant the lab was repeated. Willow left the lesson red, striped and sobbing.

In the afternoon, Willow was given a service task in the house to complete until it could pass Page's very exacting standards. When Willow failed to properly clean the windows, she learned about how a cane felt on the soles of her feet and told to try again. Afterwards Willow was given her one larger meal of the day which consisted of protein, such as a chicken breast, and vegetables. She was then allowed to rest for an hour then clean herself up in preparation for her evening activities.

That first evening, Willow was given some moderately high heeled pumps and told to walk. Page thought she moved like a coal miner after a day underground. She walked slumped over with her bald head down.

"Slave, that will not do. We are going to have to teach you to walk, talk, sit, eat, suck, fuck, crawl, beg, cry, scream and beg and plead for more."

"Yes ma'am."

"Say it."

"Ma'am?"

"Say ... it. What I just said. Were you listening?"

"Ahh..."

"Say 'I am going to learn to walk, talk, ... sit, eat, ... suck, fuck, ... crawl, beg, ... scream, cry and beg for more.' Walk across the room and say it."

Willow began her journey across the room in the unfamiliar heals, looking down and trying to remember the chant.

"I am going to learn to walk and talk..."

"Stop!" Willow pulled up near Page.

"Stay there." Page left the room and came back a few moment later with a small switch, cuffs and something else Willow had not seen.

Page bound Willow's hands behind her with the cuffs. She then strapped the collar-like device she had brought around Willows neck. In the front were two sets of adjustable spikes, one set pointing up and another pointed down. Page lifted Willow's chin up into the correct position then adjusted the three upper spikes to lightly touch Willows chin and jaw. The others were adjusted to just above Willows collarbone.

"Slave, lower your head."

When she did the spikes jabbed her jaw and drove the other spikes into the top of her chest. It was very painful and even gave Willow the sense of being choked.

"Slave, the chant is in 16 beats or steps. That should get you across the room. You will then turn and repeat it coming back towards me. Move slowly. I will tell you the words one more time."

This time Willow listened carefully to the words and tried to remember them. Then Page sent her off across the room. As she walked, she concentrated on getting the words correct and lost focus on her posture. When the spikes sent pain all along her jaw and throat, she lost her place in the chant. She stumbled, both in her walk and in the words and almost fell before coming to the end of the room.

She carefully turned around only to find Page right there swinging the thin switch at her breasts. A line of fire erupted across her lower breasts and she tried to flinch, sending the spikes into her chin again.

"Do it again."

Willow tried again but failed to get the words right. When she turned again Page was there with the switch sending a line of agony across her nipples. We wanted to grab her breasts and curl into a ball but the cuffs and the collar kept her upright. Her eyes were wide with the pain and sweat popped out on her bald head

"Again." Page said.

Willow went slower getting her steps and the words in sync, but still stumbling over the correct order of the words. She knew what was coming as Page laid another thin stripe across her tits.

"Get it right." Page had begun using that calm, quiet, dark voice that sent shivers down Willow's spine.

This pass, Willow as able to get the words and the movement in the correct order. When she turned she was not greeted by the slashing switch. She paused for a moment then went across the room again, getting everything in the right sequence.

"Stop. Take two steps to your left." Willow did as she was instructed.

Page then stepped to where Willow had just been. She then stepped off and began the same exercise Willow had just struggled with. But when Page did it, it was mouth-watering. Her words seem to be amplified by the sway of her hips, the movement of her ass and the sensual stride of her foot. When she turned and came back towards Willow it was even more erotic. Her breasts moved up and down with each word, and her head was held high and proud. She convinced Willow with every movement and every word that she wanted to learn to suck, fuck and scream like it was the reason she was alive.

"Now you again."

Willow stepped back in place and tried to imitate what Page had just done. It was hard to do with her hands bound and the spiked collar poking her. She was sure Page could do it even bound like she was. Her effort was better and she began to get the idea of what Page wanted from her. With each pass it was better and better. Page gave her pointers like putting one foot in front of the other more and to remember to smile.

After an hour of this with Page demonstrating a few more times, Willow thought she was doing pretty good. Page then made her change into shoes with higher heals. This began the whole process over again as Willow's balance made her forget the words to the chant. Page's switch reminded Willow to concentrate. After a while the shoes were changed again this time to 5 inch heels. Willow almost fell and poked her jaw very hard before she got the new movements down correctly.

Finally the collar was removed. Page stepped behind Willow like she was going to unbind her arms, but a moment later a blast of pain ripped across Willow's stomach. Willow turned to see Page with her switch looking into Willow's eyes. After a moment, Page swung it again and again fire flashed across Willows breasts.

Willow knew something was wrong or she had done something wrong or she had forgotten ... Words began pouring from Willow's lips as Page reached back to swing again.

"Ma'am, thank you for teaching your slave how to properly walk in beautiful shoes. Your instruction was wonderful and this slave would love to benefit by more of your guidance."

Page lowered her arm and then stepped behind Willow again to release the clip on her cuffs. She left them on then turned walked across the room and sat down in what Willow was beginning to think of as Page's chair. Willow followed behind and knelt at her feet.

"Slave, there are many things that can help a slave fulfill their primary task. Slaves don't wear clothes but they do wear things that enhance their appeal."

Page shifted in the chair and crossed her legs. This brought her blood red high heel shoes within a few inches of Willow's face.

"I just taught you something about walking in high heels. You will need a lot more work but you are getting the idea. But I had to demonstrate how to walk, and my shoes got dusty helping you out. What are you going to do about the dust on my shoes?"

Willow looked around for a moment to see if she could see a rag or tissue she could use to clean Page's shoes.

"Slave, clean my shoes with your tongue."

Willow froze for a moment trying to put the words shoe and tongue in a sentence that would make sense in her head. Page leaned forward and brought the keen switch down across Willow's shoulders. Willow sucked air through her teeth and arched her back.

"Slave,..."

Willow was moving forward to begin licking her shoes.

"Stop." Willow sat back on her heels and looked at Page.

"The goal of the lesson was not to teach you to walk with good posture but to walk in a way that serves a purpose. Posture serves the purpose. The heels and the stride serve the purpose. The words serve the purpose. Now I tell you to clean my shoes and you attack them like a bowl of dog chow. The actions must serve the purpose.

"Take off your shoe."

Willow removed her right shoe and held it out to Page. Page did not take the shoe, but uncrossed her legs and slid to her knees in front of Willow. She reached out and held Willow's outstretched wrist in place then brought her lips to the shoe in Willow's hand. Page's back was straight and her breasts where thrust forwards like they were begging to be touched.

As Willow watched, Page began licking the shoe from the toe to heel. She moved slowly and her tongue seemed to caress the leather of the shoe. She licked the bottom of the shoe and sucked on the spiked heel. Page even licked Willow's fingers that were holding the shoe. The whole time Page was looking into Willow's eyes, eyes that were big with shock, amazement and lust. Each movement of her head or thrust of her jaw caused Willow's stomach to flip-flop with excitement and longing.

Page sat back up in her chair and again presented her shoe to Willow. Willow began to imitate what she had seen, concentrating, not on what she might have once thought was a degrading act, but on the purpose of the act. She was trying to excite and entice Page with her attitude and demeanor as much as she was with her tongue.

A small smile came across Page's face and she said "Better." Then Page presented Willow with the other shoe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.