Black Mongrel
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Lady Jade

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A posh yet lonely teen; Her affection for her pet mongrel, slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment for the dog. As her mating preference develops she finds that life at the farm near Capetown is never simple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Lolita  

I was feeling real groggy after experiencing that most bizarrely erotic dream!

But there were more bizarre events to follow as I arose from my ‘doped’ slumber.

The first one was having Mrs Kemp tending to me in an unfamiliar room!

Letting go of Bengy, I muttered, “How did I get here for heavens sake?

“O there you are young Margo, I was wondering when you’d come round; I suppose you’ll be ready for some coffee and lunch dear.”

In her strangely gentle manner she explained I had been acting strangely in a public place and in danger of picked up by the law; or even worse? And as I’d been so kind her and Bengy, she didn’t want me falling into the wrong hands.

She’d got me to a place of safety and given me a sedative; but the police could still be on the look out for me so it was best if I stayed put.

The coffee began to help and I began to suspect Mrs Kemp was not quite the dear old soul I’d imagined and may not be telling me the whole truth.

All I could do in the meantime was play along with her.

Then, while I was in the kitchen getting some lunch together, I spotted a phone. I realised how simple it would be to give my folks a call!

I picked it up and went to dial; but I could hear Mrs Kemp already on the line; in conversation with a man and what I heard was staggering!

She was outlining the erotic scenes she had captured on video of me with Bengy; while I had been in an hallucinogenic drugged state; just hours ago!

She described me as being a gorgeous young girl who was totally hot for the dog in every way imaginable. Her detail was made me cringe.

The man wanted to know if there were clear shots of the dog’s cock pumping into the girl’s snatch and if the girl’s face could be seen when the dog shot it’s load in her?

Mrs Kemp assured him; it was all on the video disc she’d shot; and it sure wouldn’t come cheap! This girl was box-office there would soon be a sequel to follow!

Mrs Kemp knew her sales pitch and the man began negotiating terms with her on acquiring the video. I gently replaced the receiver.

I was in a state of shock and It was difficult to think strait. She already intended for me to feature in a second disgusting film with Bengy! She would probably drug me again, with something like Ecstasy?

Somehow I had fallen into the old lady’s trap. She was set-up in a porno circle; equipped to produce sex video’s of unsuspecting girls that she lured in with her cuddly canine! ... Mrs Kemp must have trained him!!

No wonder Bengy had performed so well when she’d taken him home! She had fallen for the bait!

Bengy must have fucked dozens of girls! That was so gross! The video disc! Oh my God; I must get that video disc before she sells it to that buyer!

I quietly made my way from the kitchen while she was till on the phone and found a room that looked like a kind of workshop; a makeshift studio! Yes! and there was a fancy camera on tripod legs!

Within a few minutes I knew I had found the disc; it was marked ‘Margot’ and dated; all professional. I tucked the disc into the front of my panties ~ ~

After sneaking undetected from the remote cabin I made for a nearby highway.

Frantically I flagged down the first vehicle; a truck who’s driver cursed me saying he’d nearly run me down; and what the hell was I do right out here on my own!

I begged the big Negro for a lift into town.

He wanted to know what was in it for him.

I told him I had nothing to offer other than sucking him off.

“Climb up Missy!” he grunted.

A few miles before town we pulled into a lay-by ~

Eventually I made it back to my apartment; the video disc still snug in its pouch.

Fortunately my parents, living at the family farm on the fringes of Cape Town, were oblivious of my escapade and would always remain so.

When I got round to viewing the video I was impressed at the artistry of it’s production. Old Mrs Kemp certainly knew how to make a hot porno-film; and like she said, I was a natural when it came to dog sex; thanks to my darling Black Mongrel.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.