Strange Family
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

"No Max. Down. Bad boy. Leave Clarissa alone. She doesn't want to play that way." yelled Clara in my body.

Max quickly moved away with his tail between his legs. Suddenly I was back in my own body and Clara was next to Max.

"There's no need to chew Max out Clara. He was only trying to be friendly." said Clarissa.

"But he's got to learn to only mount human females when they give the signal." replied Clara.

"And what would the signal be, exactly?" inquired Clarissa.

My sister took a few moments to think, "How about we do this. You have sex with Calder this time and I'll show you the signal now."

"Wait. So are you saying you're going to have sex with Max now? Here? But Mom's home." I said.

I was getting worried that things were going in a direction I was unprepared for at this time. Kind of like how when my sister and I were kids and our mom and dad took us to Disneyland. Late one day we caught mom and dad making out when we got away from Grandma. Then the next day we caught mom making out with some strange guy. we were really surprised with that. But mom made us promise not to tell anyone. Then a couple days later we got away from both Mom and Grandma and caught Dad making out with some young lady who looked like she was barely out of high school. For some reason we were surprised when we got back home and Mom and Dad told us they were getting a divorce.

Clara gave me a look and said, "Yep. And who do you think introduced me to bestiality anyways. Mom said it was a good substitute for the human male. Don't worry brother, I had saved my vaginal virginity until the night of the costume party, and we took each other's virginities. Before that Max only had my ass and blowjobs." She got down on her hands and knees and saw Clarissa still standing on the floor next to the bed. "Well? strip and get on the bed and prepare to have sex with Kal." Then she saw my face and laughed. "Relax Calder. I'm only kidding. Mom didn't know about me and Max until last week. She thought I was still just using my vibrator. Now you know why things have been so weird between her and I. She doesn't really approve. I'm sorry. That joke was in bad taste."

Clarissa did as Clara told her. She then side hugged me and giggled. Clara got on all fours and slapped her ass and yelled, "Mount."

Max was on top of her in a flash. Clara had a huge smile but it vanished quickly. She was about to say something when Max thrust hard enough that she fell face first into the pillow she had on the floor.

"Wow this is hot. I never thought I'd see this kind of thing in person. Have you seen your sister do this before?" asked Clarissa.

I shook my head, "No. Not really. I mean we've traded bodies and I'd end up with Max's dick in my hand before. That's all that I've seen in person. But I have seen images in my mind as we switched."

I didn't really want to talk about it but since she already knew about us, I figured I might as well be honest. Then I noticed something weird with Max and my sister.

Clara was finally able to push herself up and shouted, "Get him off of me. He mounted the wrong hole." She started to cry. "He's in my pussy. Help me."

I got up and started to walk towards Max, but he growled at me. Then I tried yelling at him like Clara did earlier. But that didn't work. Soon Clarissa approached him from behind and did something to him. Max let out a yip and then a whimpering sound. Then he got off of Clara and went to his corner. Clara got up and ran out of the room crying.

I looked at Clarissa with confusion, "What did you do to him? I didn't think anything could stop a dog once he started mating."

Clarissa looked worried, "That should have been me. Poor Clara." Then her face shifted to a smile as she said, "That was just a trick I learned from a book I read once."

"Then why didn't you do that when he was trying to mount you?" I asked.

"I wish I could have. But when it's me that trick is useless. We should go check on your sister. " Clarissa said.

I walked to the door and Clarissa cleared her throat. When I turned around I asked, "What?"

She threw clothes at me and said, "You might want to put some clothes on first. You did say your mom was home didn't you?"

We got dressed and went to my sister's room. She wasn't there so we went looking for her. We found her in the living room with my mom. On the plus side she wasn't crying anymore.

Mom looked at me and said, "I'm taking your sister into town. She says she needs a check up, but she won't tell me why. Calder can you tell me what's going on?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.