Strange Family - Cover

Strange Family

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

"You're saying you knew the difference between us when we changed?" Clara asked as she got onto her knees and put her head and shoulders on the edge of the bed. She was already stripped naked and was now spreading her legs preparing herself for whatever she was about to do.

I really didn't think my sister would want to do something with me. Not sexually anyways. Then something that she said clicked into place.

"How long have you known you were pregnant? Have you been doing it with other men? You sure it's mine? If you haven't had sex with other men and it is in fact my baby then why haven't you yelled at me for losing your virginity when I was in your body? Because I do remember you putting up a big fuss over you thinking I lost your virginity to Max." I let out a big breath then.

Then Clara let out a breath, rolled her eyes and then stood up. She didn't even bother to cover up before she said, "I found out just this morning, before you woke up. Which wasn't hard because you sleep in a lot. Lazy little boy." She said that last part playfully. "Sorry about that but it's kind of true. Well the sleeping in part anyways. And no I haven't been sleeping around. I can't believe you would even ask that. It's been awhile since that PARTY. And my last period. I got kind of worried. So yesterday I picked up a test. I didn't have the courage to try it out until this morning. I used your computer for ... for ... I really can't believe you asked me that."

Clara sat down on my bed and put her head in her hands and started to cry. I sat down next to her and put my arms around her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to imply that..." I was trying to apologize when my sister suddenly threw her arms around me screaming and pushing me to the bed.

Clara was kissing me as she moved over me. Having her straddle my waist somehow felt nice to me, better than anything I had felt. It actually almost felt like it was perfect. Then I felt hands at my hips and they were pulling my shorts down. I was confused at first because my sister's hands were undoing my shirt. I started to drift off into one of my seemingly unrelated thoughts when I remembered that Clarissa was there in the room with us. As Clarissa pulled my shorts down I was a little nervous and unsure about the direction things were going.

"I would like to thank you Clarissa for letting me go first with my brother. It'll be my first time doing it with him in my own body. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." Clara said to our friend.

My sister had said that with a smile as she was looking at our friend but as and she turned around I could see that smile fade. Not completely but in part. It was her eyes that looked almost unhappy. She moved down a little and took my member in hand and placed herself into position. It wasn't until she had bounced up and down a couple times before her smile returned. I started to think back to the party and thought of how I looked in my sister's body. And how it had changed because of our family's switching gift and the curse of how our bodies were to change around that time in our lives if we were too far apart from one another. I still don't know why it happens around that time and not others. I may never know why and at the moment I didn't care. And before I knew it swirls of images of memory ran before my eyes and I was no longer on my back.

"That's not fair Calder. You've had sex in my body more often than I have. Why did you switch?" said Clara in my body.

"It's not like I meant to do it. I was just imagining ... no ... I was remembering our first time together and my mind kind of drifted. Wait I could say the same thing for you. This is our second time together and you were me each time. And you had sex with Clarissa Brewster. So I would say that you've had sex in my body three times and I've only had sex in your body twice." I stated.

"We'll actually I had sex with Clarissa more than once in your body." Clara said shyly.

"It's true. And she was very good. I can't wait to find out how you feel making love to me. Although because your sister was in your body and girls do know how to please themselves, maybe your sister would be a bet..." Clarissa was saying before she suddenly screamed out.

Both my sister and I looked towards our friend. We were surprised to see that our Black Lab Max was sniffing and licking around Clarissa's lower body region. She tried to push him away but when that didn't work she tried to crawl up the bed. But she wasn't fast enough. Max was on top of her getting ready to do what nature would tell him to do with a willing female.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.