Strange Family - Cover

Strange Family

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Family with Body switching abilities. Son and Daughter get into weird situations.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Bestiality   Transformation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction bestiality story

My sister and I had finally been able to switch back to our own bodies. We had been stuck like that for a few hours but before that time I had started to worry. I had been trying to switch back but with no luck I was wondering, had my kissing my sister when she was in my body and I was in her body changed things so we couldn't switch back? What would sis think of me? Did she like it? Was I any good? Could we do it again? I shook those thoughts out of my mind by going to the library in our house. I found comfort in the pages of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban which was totally my favorite of the collection by far. Soon I found my mind swirling with memories including one of my sister kissing me and running off to the bathroom telling me that her friend Clara had been asking about me. Then I saw myself walking up to that friend. So I wasn't surprised when I came too in my own body that I was sitting across from Miss Brewster at a table in her house.

"Thanks for coming over. It's been way too long. And thanks for everything. You truly are a great person and friend. Clara is lucky to have you as a brother." said Clara B. but when she said the word friend she looked a little sad.

She began to reach for my hand then leaned forward as if she were getting ready to kiss me. We had messed around for a little over a year. But we had put a stop to that after the end of last school year. After that we decided to just be friends and not to mess around like we used to. So I was surprised and confused with her body movement. I was only partially sure that it couldn't be her trying to kiss me. I was just about ready to cave in and let her kiss me if that's what she was going to do, but then we heard the garage door open and a car pull in. She quickly sat back down and put her backpack on the table and took out a couple of the books from her bag. She told me what page to turn to, I did as she requested. It wasn't until then that I noticed it was from the school play that had just started rehearsals. The play that both she and I were in. We both shared a kissing scene in that play. So did that explain her trying to kiss me earlier? Part of me hoped so and part of me wasn't sure if I wanted that to be the reason. But still something didn't feel like it was the right path for me. Or was it?

"Oh, hi Daddy. You remember Kal? Don't you? He's here rehearsing for the play." said Clara. I was stunned at her usage of my nick name Kal. But then I remembered that's what she usually called me when she was happy, at least when we were together.

Her father stood there for a few seconds looking first at his daughter then to me then back again. I almost shuddered at the look he gave me.

"Okay darling. Just as long as you have fun but not too much fun, it doesn't matter. And by too much fun I mean I don't want any little buns being put in your oven for a while. I'd say more but this has been a really long

day and week for me at work." said Mr. Brewster.

I looked over to Clara B. and she had a shocked and embarrassed look on her face. I could tell she wanted to say something.

"Aren't you going to say something to him? I know you want to." I said.

"I learned a long time ago not to say anything to him about that stuff when he's that tired and when he has that look on his face. Besides it's not like he would do anything to us if you did put a bun in my oven. Well not to me anyways. You on the other hand I would have to say it was nice knowing you." she laughed when she saw the look on my face, "Relax I'm kidding. He wouldn't do anything. I think he likes the idea of being a Grandpa at a young age. Besides he was a daddy young. He was 16 when my sister and I were conceived and my mom was only two months away from being 18. Just like you."

I froze for a moment thinking of her with a big round belly and her being in the act of her getting that bun in her oven. I imagined some creepy setting perfect for Halloween but for some reason when I pictured the guy my face was only noticeable part of the time and other times it was like there was a mist covering the face and just couldn't feel like it was me at those moments. It was strange but it also felt kind of nice.

She didn't bother with trying to kiss me again that night but we did discuss what we were going as for the Party. She seemed interested in my costume so we parted ways with a hug. I thought to myself, "What's wrong with me she's cute and nice and wonderful. I would be lucky to have her as a girlfriend or even just a lover. So why did I have to freak out and stop

us from seeing one another before it got serious and before we went all the way?"

As I walked home I had problems piecing together what my sister had done in my body while we had been switched. But I gave up trying to accomplish that so when I arrived at home I went directly to my sister. I

just hope she would be in the mood to share that information. She doesn't always seem to want to do that after we switch back. I don't blame her I wouldn't want her to know all the things I've done as her.

I saw her sitting on her bed and she was talking to our mom. That wasn't a good sign. I started to head for my room but Clara caught sight of me and pointed me out.

"Calder! Hon can you come here please?" called our mother.

I rolled my eyes and slowly walked over to them. I sat down in my sister's computer chair. I said nothing in an attempt to stretch the silence. No luck there.

"Since you get your special abilities from my side of the family it's my job to tell you some things about them. Your abilities not my side side of side of the family." said my mom.

My sister and I looked at each other not sure what to think. I was also relieved that this wasn't going to be about what I thought (like me kissing my sibling when we were switched). But still it could go in a bad direction. So we weren't out of the danger zone of the world of worry yet.

"You're at the age Calder that you need to switch bodies with your sister as much as you can ESPECIALLY around this time. But whatever you do when you switch bodies with her, don't stay apart from her for too long if you're in her body, you'll need to mostly stay near her side for a good share of the time." stated mother.

Stunned at those words Clara said, "Okay thanks for that. Can you tell us more than that, like how far we can be from one another or how long?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.