Beyond Redemption - Cover

Beyond Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a "Secrets in a Swiss Chalet" series. It will be 10 chapters in all with the possibility of a 10 chapter sequel if well received. The story has elements of lesbian love and confused heterosexual yearnings. The lead character has a father fixation that she is totally unaware of. The headmistress is obsessed with the young girl from Britain and will suffer any humiliation to gain her acceptance. The setting is on the ski slopes of Switzerland.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

The buildings of the private girl's school were in a sort of quadrangle with a large interior courtyard that also served as an exercise yard when the elements were too severe on the slopes. There was also a large gym located in the basement of the main instructional wing that was for both the girl's and the staff. They were all indoctrinated the first week to use both areas whenever possible to keep their physical bodies as well maintained as their academic states of mind.

The staff was split evenly between geriatric old-school disciplinarians and the "new breed" of progressive thinking proponents of liberal education.

Laura was deathly afraid of the former and totally subservient to the latter.

After the chaos of finding which courses were best for her individual program and the mind-boggling search for the correct textbooks, Laura was ready to just relax for the weekend and start the first day of instruction with a fresh outlook on the experience.

They were all settled into their dorm rooms now and Laura was certain the four of them would get along just fine. Both Gina and Adriana had gravitated to their own side of the room allowing Laura and Clarissa to get a little closer together when the opportunity offered itself. She noticed that Gina had established a "whip hand" over Adriana that made the shy girl totally submissive to her every whim and "prima donna" moment.

"Over here, worm, get that junk off my bed."

Gina pointed to the trash remains of her early afternoon snack and some unwanted goodies from the snack bar on the first floor. They were not supposed to have such things in the rooms because of insects and other unwelcome guests. Laura saw that the shy girl who made a point of reminding everyone that she was from the Ukraine and not Russia was well adapted to taking orders and she usually carried out Gina's instructions without question.

"Miss Gina, I will bring it all to the trash container in the alleyway. Do you want me to freshen up your bed for you?"

Laura noted that the girl was far too agreeable and willing to service Gina's wishes like a servant indentured for the full term. She noticed that Adriana had taken it upon herself to do Gina's pretty toes and was coloring them with Gina's favorite toe-paint from Paris. She was tempted to say something but held back because it bordered on interference in other people's business and she was not the type of girl to anything of that nature.

The sight of the pretty Adriana sitting cross legged at Gina's feet put a permanent look of disgust on Clarissa's normally happy face and she concentrated on pinching Laura's backside covertly just to let her know she better not become better friends with the overbearing Italian girl with the boobs to die for.

Poor Adriana was totally oblivious of the tensions and blew happily on Gina's toes to help dry them quicker.

Laura was shocked to hear her Clarissa ask her to "touch up" her already prettily decorated toes with the new shade from the village store and she knew right away it was to show the domineering Gina that she was also a person in control of her best friend. Since she was still wearing her nicest jeans, she stripped them off and her designer blouse as well. This was a job for bra and panties only because the paint was the very devil to get off once it got on clothing. The only thing that worked was the remover but it was a complete disaster on clothing and seemed to have the perverse nature to be worse on the items that were an absolute essential part of one's wardrobe.

She did her best to ignore the other two girls who were getting ready for bed now.

Clarissa told her to frost the tips of her toe nails with the new polish that was so popular with the open toe shoes that were all the go now. While they waited for it to dry, Laura licked the bottoms of Clarissa's feet because she had expressed a liking for it that seemed almost obsessive. The dark-skinned girl put her foot on the side of Laura's head pressing her down into the fluffy white carpet and almost causing her to lose her breath.

She could see out of the corner of her eye that Adriana was watching her being humiliated by Clarissa but she was not shocked but envious. Gina decided to exert a little more control over her bed partner and pushed her middle finger right up to the end inside of Adriana's tiny rear opening. The small Ukrainian girl who spoke Russian better than any other language opened her mouth as if she was about to scream but not sound came out in the silent room. A room that was indeed silent except for the labored breathing of Laura as she struggled under the weight of Clarissa's heavy foot.

Clarissa took pity on her best friend and allowed her up into the bed and spooned her with her bare skin. They both liked to go raw under the sheets because the touch of skin against skin was so exciting.

Gina was not quite finished with little Adriana and made her lie face down without moving after pulling her fingers from her brown eye and began to spank her with a steady but not overly hard rhythm that sounded worse than it felt. Laura was a bit jealous and she wondered when Clarissa would find time to spank her again. It seemed like it was a very long time even though it was only the night before last.

Laura was starting to fall off into a deep slumber when Gina finally finished with the pretty petite girl's bottom. The last thing she saw before she fell off into the black unknown was the sight of the large chested Italian girl climbing on top of the small girl's back and fitting her favorite strap-on dildo into the sweating girl's crack covered with lots of lubricant to make it easy on her. It was fortunate that the shapely Gina had chosen a model that was not overly long or overly thick because poor Adriana's bottom was quite tiny and her little star had been seldom interfered with in any manner before coming to the private school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.