Screwed Over, an NIS Story
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the second and last of my stories in this series. "Screwing Around" was a very different NIS story. This one is closer to the norm but is still different. It looks at the other two "participants" from the "Screwing Around" story. If you want true to NIS, give this one a miss. This "couple" was "volunteered" for the program by their parents without any consents being signed by the teens or knowledge until they came to school Monday morning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Wednesday Afternoon and Evening

We got in the car. She said, "Warren, we need a better long term plan for a place to stay. You can't afford to pay for that room until we graduate and there is no need. Let's get an apartment. I can cook and we can have a place of our own. I think my father would be thrilled to help with the rent."

"I have to admit that sounds good. You're right. My money won't last forever. We are going to be together." I pulled into a convenience store. "Be right back." I jumped out and grabbed a couple of the apartment guides and got back in. We looked at them together and picked a complex to check first.

On the way there, I saw a small sign for a rental house. I pointed it out to Amy and turned around. We pulled into the driveway and made notes of the address and the phone number to call. Someone was there just closing up. We got out and walked up to the man introducing ourselves to him.

He was a nice older Oriental man named Mister Ling. He said, "This was my mother's house. She passed away a month ago and I still don't have it cleaned out. You are welcome to look at it." He went back and unlocked the door ushering us inside. There were still some furnishings in it as he had said. He and I talked while Amy explored. I wound up telling him our story and why we needed a home. He was understanding. He said, "I have heard of that program. I'm not sure I approve. It seems to force things on those who participate." I agreed. Suddenly he brightened, "You were in my restaurant last night! Your lady was gorgeous in her dress. You two made a great looking couple."

Amy heard that as she came back into the front room. Her eyes were shining. "Thank you, Mister Ling. That is a wonderful place. The food and service are fantastic. We totally enjoyed our evening there."

She looked at me. "Warren, this is the place. Make a deal, love."

Mister Ling looked at me. He said, "Mister Warren, what can you afford?" I told him what I thought I could afford per month until school was completed and I could go to work. I had told him that I would be going to junior college in the evenings.

He smiled at me slowly. "You will invite me to the wedding?" I had told him we would marry soon after school got out.

"Yes, sir. We will be glad to do that."

He shook my hand. "We will do it. I will get the papers prepared." He looked distressed. "Now, I must hurry to do something with my mother's furniture."

Amy and I looked at each other and nodded. I said, "I may have a solution. All of this furniture is to be sold or given away?" He nodded. "We would like to buy it. We must start and that will help both of us." We agreed on a price that was very reasonable and he said that I should pay in installments. He beamed and shook hands with both of us. Amy hugged him and he smiled even more. I didn't blame him. I smile after hugging Amy!

We went out front. He asked me to retrieve the sign. I went out there while he talked to Amy. He gave her the keys explaining what each did. He said, "Move in this weekend. Come by the restaurant tomorrow and I will have the lease ready." He and I shook hands again. Amy hugged him and kissed his cheek. He was smiling happily. She jumped into my arms and I swung her around with joy. We got in our respective cars and drove off.

We got to the motel and went into our room. We began kissing and our kissing became more impassioned until we made love. We were resting with my cock still inside her. Amy said, "Warren, this is going to work. Once school is out, we'll get jobs. I'm going to work, too. We will do just fine."

I had shrunk from her pussy. I rolled to my back and she nestled into the crook of my arm. I said, "We have a few projects. We need to add you to my phone plan. I need to add you to my credit card and bank account. We will need to change addresses."

Amy said, "You need to do the address stuff next week. I will wait until we're married and then change my name and address at the same time. After we're married, we can add me to those things. Until then, I'm with you all the time. Let me see your phone."

I handed it to her. She gave it a quick look, turning it on and off. She said, "It is an older model of what I had. Perhaps I can get my old phone from my father. I don't want to pay for one if we don't have to. I do want a new number." I nodded. I understood but I really didn't want to be beholden to either of our fathers.

Amy said, "We will move this weekend. I'm looking forward to living with you in a real house. I do want to talk to my father. There are things that I want from my old room. I have a laptop and some clothes. There are a few keepsakes from my grandparents that I want to pick up. His wife can trash the rest. She may have trashed all of it anyway by now. If she has, it will just make the breech that much wider. I think I can have a relationship with my father.

"I am really doubtful about my mother since she will want control. She's an attractive woman and she and my father have been together for a long time. She's so hard to deal with unless you knuckle under. For the last three or so years, our relationship has gone downhill. As I have become a person and not been willing to knuckle under, it has become tense. I know that, sooner or later, there would be a problem."

I said, "I have told you that my parents have been at odds for years. I still think this issue could result in a divorce. My mother has her own little fantasy world and thinks it's real. She will do things without considering anyone else's wishes. I'm not sure either woman would be a trustworthy grandmother for our children."

"Warren, do you want children?"

"Yes, I do. I think we can build a relationship that is big enough for a few children. However, I do have a more pressing and current problem that we need to address. We're getting married in a very few months. We have one guest invited to our wedding. We need a place, someone to marry us, and some attendants. All that is a more current problem."

"You do have a point." She stopped for a moment. "Warren, what living relatives do you have?"

"Both my grandparents on my father's side are living. My mother's father is living but in poor health. My mother was an only child. My father has a brother who is a good guy and single. I think I will ask him to be best man.

"What about you?"

"My grandparents are all dead. My mother has one sister who is a nice lady. She's divorced. Her husband cheated on her leaving her for his secretary. She is a possibility for my maid of honor. I would like you to meet her. My father is alone. He had two brothers but they were killed together in a car accident."

"That gives us a start on a wedding party. Where should we have it?"

"I don't know. My family never went to church. I don't think I have ever been to a church. What about you?"

"We went occasionally until about ten years ago. We stopped because my mother wanted us to stop. We haven't been since. I don't care if we are married in a church. We could have a civil service perhaps at a park. If nowhere else, it could be in the Justice of the Peace office."

"Warren, as long as it's legal when they finish, I don't care. I just want to be married."

I moved. "Warren, what are you doing?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.