Screwed Over, an NIS Story - Cover

Screwed Over, an NIS Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the second and last of my stories in this series. "Screwing Around" was a very different NIS story. This one is closer to the norm but is still different. It looks at the other two "participants" from the "Screwing Around" story. If you want true to NIS, give this one a miss. This "couple" was "volunteered" for the program by their parents without any consents being signed by the teens or knowledge until they came to school Monday morning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Tuesday Afternoon and Evening

I pulled in at the motel and we went to our room. The maid must have been watching because the room was cleaned and the beds made. Amy and I sat down on a bed and looked at each other. We said, "Wow!" at the same time. We laughed.

I said, "That sure changed things!"

"You do like understatements, darling."

"Amy, I think that solves our issues with the school. Let's go over the handout."

We read it quickly. It said what Principal Norris had said. The important point to me was no more Naked in School. That meant to no more "reasonable requests." Whether or not we went to school naked or not was our decision. From looking at the people in the gym, it looked like most would be naked tomorrow.

I pointed out the salient points and what I thought they meant to Amy and she agreed. She looked at me funny for a moment. "For an average high school guy, you have a lot of big words in your vocabulary."

I shrugged. "I like to read a lot. If you read enough, you read some good books with real words in them. It's nothing special."

She smiled, "No, Warren, it may be or may not be but you are special to me."

I pulled her to me. "Amy Redd, I love you. I want you by my side always as my partner and my wife."

Her eyes got big as she looked at me. "Is that a proposal?"

"Yes, it is." I smiled at her.

"The answer is yes! Warren, I love you. I trust you. You make me feel valuable and protected. There are a lot of details to resolve but I will be your partner. I want you as my husband and I will be proud to be your wife."

We kissed for about what seemed like an hour or two. Finally, we came up for air with our hair and clothes mussed. I said, "I guess I need to call my dad." Amy nodded. I pulled my phone out and dialed the house number. My mother answered. I used a gruff voice. "May I speak to Mister Jones, please?"

She didn't seem to recognize my voice. She said, "Just a moment, I'll get him."

He came on the phone and said hello. I said, "Hi, Dad. It's Warren. I have what appears to be some initial good news. The announcement at school was somewhat two-pronged. The Naked in School program is over because the school is going clothing optional and even is suggesting nudity. Principal Norris was on the stage making the announcement naked along with other teachers on stage with her!"

"Warren, that's great. You two can return to school, finish, and get your diplomas!"

"It appears that way. Amy and I are talking about it but that seems to be where we're headed."

"I'm glad." He paused. "You could have told your mother." There was a question in his tone.

"That's true. However, I have no desire to talk to her.

"Sir, this isn't over between us. It merely sets up a situation that suggests finishing school and getting a diploma is now likely. There is a lot of water that went over the dam flooding the farmlands below. In most ways, things will never be the same. I'm sorry but I think that the gap created by the betrayal we each suffered is too wide and deep.

"Amy and I have a lot to discuss still and then will have to make plans for our future together. Only then will I know what my status will be with you. My status with your wife is very doubtful."

"I understand, Warren. I wish it could be different but I understand. Please continue to talk to me and tell that pretty lady you're with that I will be hoping for the best for her, too."

"Tell her yourself. Hang on." I held the phone out. "Talk to my dad, Amy."

She took the phone and said, "Mister Jones?"

She was holding the phone so I could hear, too. "Amy, this is Max Jones. I told Warren and I will tell you. I haven't had a chance to get to know you well but I desire that opportunity. He will do well to hold on to you. You are a pretty lady with a good mind and heart. You and Warren seem to be working well together."

"Thank you, Mister Jones. I really like Warren. He saved me Monday or I would have run out of school screaming. I hope to hang onto him."

"I am glad for both of you. Have a nice evening."

"Thank you, Mister Jones. Good night." She thumbed the off button and handed the phone back to me.

I said, "Do you want to call your father?"

She smiled. "You know, Warren, I think that I do." I handed her the phone. She dialed the number but didn't press the call button. "Warren, I do not want to speak with my mother. Get him on the phone for me, please?"

I nodded and took the phone thumbing the call button. Her mother did pick up. I said, "Good afternoon, may I speak to Mister Redd, please?"

"Just a moment. I'll get him."

A moment later, he picked up. I said, "Mister Redd?"

"Yes, this is Steve Redd."

I never heard the other phone hang up and it had that hollow sound that you could detect when two extensions were picked up. "Mister Redd, this is a call for you only. Is there a time when you may be called back without someone listening in?"

He said, "Marla, I have the call. Hang up the extension." I heard a click and the hollow sound went away and stayed away. He said, "I hope there is a good reason for that."

I said, "Yes, sir. There is." I handed the phone to Amy.

She said, "Father, this is Amy.

He said, "Amy, please, honey, please come home."

"Father, that is not going to happen."

"Amy, why call me 'father? I've always been Daddy."

"Father, the girl who called you 'Daddy' is gone forever. That relationship is gone forever. You have the opportunity to start a new relationship with an adult but you will be 'father.' Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it!"

"Very well. I'm calling to advise you that the problem program at school has been resolved though the school is now clothing optional. I will probably be back in school tomorrow. Warren and I have to talk about that and we will decide."

"Amy, please come home."

"That is no longer my home. It is a place where the girl who once called you Daddy was cruelly betrayed and then given to strangers to be raped."

I could hear him sob. She said, "If you want to try having a relationship with an adult daughter, we can try to build a basis for that. It will never be the same as it was." She added in a final, cold tone. "Your wife failed miserably at trying to force my return to an old dead relationship. There will be no second attempt allowed." In a more normal tone, she said, "I will make my own decisions now with input from people I trust like Warren. I will call again. Bye." She thumbed the off button.

I smiled gently and said, "Remind me never, ever to piss you off!" Her eyes started to flash. "I never want to deserve to hear that tone of voice directed at me. I love you, Amy. We're partners."

Her eyes softened and I pulled her into my embrace as she sobbed silently for the girlhood that was lost. When she dried her eyes and looked at me, it was an adult young woman looking at the guy she loved. "I love you, Warren."

It was suppertime very soon. I suggested that we go out somewhere medium nice for a good meal but quiet to allow us to talk. She grinned. "You don't want a burger and fries in bed with me?"

"Tonight, I want to take the lady I love out to a nice, romantic meal and then bring her back to my den of iniquity for a thorough ravishing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.