Screwed Over, an NIS Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the second and last of my stories in this series. "Screwing Around" was a very different NIS story. This one is closer to the norm but is still different. It looks at the other two "participants" from the "Screwing Around" story. If you want true to NIS, give this one a miss. This "couple" was "volunteered" for the program by their parents without any consents being signed by the teens or knowledge until they came to school Monday morning.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Later Monday Evening

We went inside the door to see all four watching the door with undisguised fear. I realized then that they did what we said by sitting down and waiting but were scared. There were two empty chairs in the room but they weren't together. I sat down and gently pulled Amy onto my lap. Missus Redd started to say something but bit her lip.

Amy said, "We did what we said we would do. We are here and will listen."

It was quiet. I said, "We are waiting for you to talk but won't wait all night. If you have something to say, you've had enough time to plan it and say it."

My father started. "I am sorry for what I said. I really don't want you to move out. I snapped at you and regret it.

"Neither of you deserved what happened to you at school today. We can't change that no matter how much we would like to. We can and do apologize and will truly do our best to make amends. We will be supportive of the two of you no matter what you do and no matter what happens. We want to regain your trust but realize that will take time. I think that I only now see the extent of betrayal you feel, Warren. I am truly, truly sorry."

His eyes had tears in them. I couldn't remember my father ever crying before. I said nothing but looked at my mother. She was crying but said nothing.

The silence deepened. Mister Redd said, "Amy, this was a disastrous decision and I regret it. Whatever can be done to help the situation, I will do. I don't want you to leave the house. I will do what it takes to rebuild your trust."

He had been crying. Amy took a page from my book and looked at her mother. She cried but said nothing.

We waited. Finally, I said, "Father, I forgive you but I do not trust you. Since your wife doesn't feel the need to apologize, it will be difficult for us to have any relationship. I have my phone. I paid for it and I pay the monthly bill. I will be talking to Doctor Norris in the morning to determine if the consent can be revoked. However, since your wife signed it, I don't know if you can help. If the program is going to continue, I will no longer be in school."

Amy said, "Father, I feel the same way. We will leave now. You can get Warren's number from his father. We do not promise that we will answer a call. A lot of our future will hinge upon what happens tomorrow at school. The two people who consigned us to this horror apparently plan to leave us trapped. Good night."

Both mothers wailed, "Wait!" We kept walking through the door and into the night. We reached my car and I opened the passenger door for Amy and went around. I got inside and drove away.

We went a couple of miles away and I stopped in the parking lot of a strip center and turned off the engine. I said, "I don't understand our mothers. They were capable of talking but chose not to say anything."

"Warren, I don't know your mother but I know mine. She thinks that this is a bluff and that she can retrieve the situation in some manner and still get what she wants."

"I think mine is without hope to have anything good happen. She won't deal with it. That's her way. It will be up to my father and to me if anything happens tomorrow. If he can't overturn her consent and she doesn't quickly do something, it might be the final blow to their marriage. They've been on shaky ground for a few years because she does things and makes decisions without consulting my father. Those things and decisions are frequently damaging. I think she may have signed and sent that consent without his knowledge. He pays all the bills and does most of the housework. She works a crappy little job and he may have had all he can take this time. I think our fathers will be at school to do what they can. I'm not sure about my mother either." I took her hand.

"Now, we have a few things to do. We haven't eaten and should though I don't think either of us want much. I need to get a little money from my account. Finally, we need a place to stay for tonight at least. I fear that we will be there more than one night because I don't think this will go away in the morning."

"Warren, I didn't plan that well but it all sounds good to me. I just want you with me to protect me. I know that today you did the best you could and, if it weren't for you, I would have run screaming from school or gone insane." She leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

I said, "Amy, I will never force you to do anything you don't want to do. You're a great person!" She hadn't moved far and she kissed me again easing her tongue into my mouth. About a thousand years later, she pulled back.

She smiled and said, "I will do that again."

She said, "For supper, I just want a burger, fries, and a chocolate shake. We could go through the drive-through after we get a room and eat there. I really don't want to be out in public tonight. I have had enough of people seeing me."

We went to a middle range motel. I paid for a room with my credit card and carried our bags inside. She carried her overnight case. We set them down and went back to the car. I went to a Wendy's and we went through the drive-through. I paid and we went back to the motel. We got out locking my car and went into our room. I set the safety bars at the door. The room had two double beds. She lay on one with her food and I got on the other. She looked at me. "Warren, get up and come over here. I'm sleeping with you and I don't want you to get far away from me at all tonight including now."

I didn't mind at all. I grabbed my food and got on the bed with her. We ate and talked about nothing and everything. I had noticed that it had been just after seven when we got back with our food. It was now eleven. I said, "Do you mind if we watched the news?"

She smiled slowly. "Not at all. Are you just watching to make sure you aren't accused of kidnapping an innocent young girl and taking her away to use her for your carnal pleasure?"

I said, "I don't want to use you."

She said, "Why? Am I not pretty enough?"

I said, "You're beautiful. It's just that I don't know what to do. Besides and I said it before, I don't want to force you under any circumstances."

"Warren, you're cute when you're cornered. We can figure out whatever we need to figure out and I trust you not to force me. I will be your willing accomplice!"

I kept my mouth shut. We finished eating as the news started. There were no reports of missing young girls. There were reports that nudity was becoming more popular in the state since the law had been changed.

She listened to the rest of the newscast and the weather. The weather would be dry and warm. When the sports started, my interest waned. She noticed that and said, "Warren, do you mind the idea of being naked?"

"No, Amy. I would have enjoyed being naked today if it weren't forced along with some of the other rules designed to humiliate the participants. Just being naked is scary enough without all the rest of the activities imposed upon the participants."

"Then you wouldn't mind if I were naked here and now in front of you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.