Punish the Plagiarist - Cover

Punish the Plagiarist

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sally copies a story from the internet and publishes it, and it becomes a best seller. Life is great until the real author arrives wanting more than just his share of the royalties.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Cuckold   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

Walking beside his handcuffed naked wife, Keith felt his cock rock hard inside his pants. He was just glad that Phil hadn't made him strip too. He didn't think his wife would appreciate seeing how her predicament excited him.

Sally was also strangely affected by her condition, naked and helpless with two fully dressed men, still acutely aware of her shaved pussy. She had no idea what a wooden pony was but suspected she wasn't going to enjoy riding one.

In the middle of Phil's play room was a strange wooden structure. Two large uprights supported a beam going across between them, with a padded section near the middle. The beam was about as thick as a man's arm, but the top was shaped to have a sharp upper edge, although the leather padding offered a marginally less uncomfortable resting place. Sally assumed she would have to bend over it to be spanked, but the beam was very narrow and she thought it would be pretty uncomfortable to bend over it for long. Anyway Phil had said she had to ride it. What did he mean?

Phil made Sally stand close against it, and adjusted the height of the beam so it was level with her waist, too high for her to bend over if she was meant to keep her feet on the ground. But anyway that wasn't what was required.

She was shocked when she discovered Phil's intentions. "This is what is called a Wooden Pony. In my next story Jennifer is going to ride one of these, and I want Sally to ride it now so she can tell me how it feels, and I can then accurately describe Jennifer's feelings for the book."

Sally groaned as Phil lifted her up and had Keith take one of her legs and put it over the other side of the beam! Then he and Keith carefully lowered Sally until she was straddling the beam, with her feet still well off the floor, her newly shaved pussy pressed hard against it! Phil drew her arms back and clipped the handcuff chain high up to the post behind her, tipping her body forward so even more of her weight was pressing down on her pussy and her unprotected clitoris.

Then he went round to the other side of his desk and sat down and switched on his computer. "Okay Sally, start describing how it feels."

"It hurts," she sobbed.

Phil sighed. "Of course it hurts, that's what it's designed to do. Women have been sentenced to ride wooden ponies for centuries, as punishment or just for amusement of their owners. Usually the pony has a much sharper top edge than the one you are riding. Some owners tie weights to the woman's ankles to make it hurt more, so don't complain. Anyway I want more of a description from you than just that 'it hurts'! Come on girl, you want to be an author, let's hear good exciting emotive words to explain what you are feeling."

Phil's method worked! At first she tried to stay calm and bravely tried to keep her voice steady as she explained as lucidly as she could what she was experiencing. Keith noticed that Phil wrote little of that down, and he had to agree it wasn't very exciting. But before long Sally started pleading and then babbling, and Phil copied all of her ramblings into the computer for later editing. Keith had to admit that he was wildly excited watching his wife in pain.

"Why don't you whip her breasts a bit, Keith? See if you can take her mind off the pain in her pussy." Keith eagerly picked up the multi-tailed whip that Phil offered, and laid it not too gently across his wife's breasts. He loved her groans and her muttered curses and pleadings, and just when he thought he might have overdone it he was sure he heard her moan, "More, please, harder."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.