Punish the Plagiarist - Cover

Punish the Plagiarist

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sally copies a story from the internet and publishes it, and it becomes a best seller. Life is great until the real author arrives wanting more than just his share of the royalties.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Cuckold   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

While Sally was finishing off the other men, Phil ordered various other BDSM toys in addition to the spanking frame and paddle. He bought several tubes of anal lubricant. When her time was up Phil sent her husband to collect her from the glory hole. "Don't let her wipe herself, just let her put her dress on and bring her straight out." When she emerged, her dress was sticking to her front, and there was semen on her face and in her hair. She blushed scarlet as she walked up to Phil in the front of the shop.

None of the men whose cocks she had sucked or handled had left the shop, Phil had been chatting with them, asking how well Keith's wife was doing back there. One man was a big black man, and he was full of praise for how Sally had used her mouth to pleasure him. Most of the other men looked jealous, explaining that Sally had only used her hands for them.

Phil made Sally stand by the counter as he showed her the purchases. They were surrounded by the crowd of men she had serviced, and while Keith was paying for everything he made her talk with the black man. There was a mirror on the counter, Phil insisted that Sally look at her reflection, so she could see the coating of semen over her face. She was so embarrassed she could hardly speak!

As they were about to leave, Phil went over to the implement rack and selected an old fashioned crook handled school cane. "One last thing for you to do, Sally, you have to tell Keith how sorry you are for cheating on him. Bend over the counter, with just your elbows on the desk. Keith, lift your wife's skirt and pull her panties down, please. Step back a bit guys, give me room."

When the girl was ready, and the spectators were gathered around standing back respectfully, Phil said, "Sally, from now on if you cheat on me or your husband you will be caned, is that clear?"

Sally moaned that, yes she understood. He brought the cane down hard across the meatiest part of her buttocks, and she screeched and stood up, hands clutching her bottom. Phil told her to get back in position. When she was still, Phil tapped her bum with the cane, and said, "You will allow your husband to have sex whenever he wants, agreed?"

She hissed that she accepted this. Phil said, "Keep still this time," and the cane came down hard again and Sally's knees buckled but this time she managed not to move her feet or her hands. By now her panties were around her ankles.

"Each evening after dinner you will offer your husband a blow job. He can decide when he takes up that offer." Sally gulped and nodded and the cane came down again.

"As you know, that spanking frame is being delivered to your house, it is to be placed in a spare room from which all other furniture is to be removed. I intend to teach Keith how to use the cane and you will make yourself available whenever he wishes to practice."

This time Sally moaned, then yelped when the cane landed with a loud thwack. She gasped, "Yes, okay." The spectators watched in awe the precise pattern of parallel red stripes evolving across Sally's bottom.

Phil turned to the shopkeeper. "I like this cane, I will take it. Sally, stand up, remove your panties, and give them to this fine gentleman. Sir, I suspect that you can sell the girl's knickers for more than the purchase price of the cane."

They walked from the shop, Sally leading and limping as the welts on her bottom twinged. Keith held Sally's hand, and Phil came behind holding the cane. The customers from the shop came out onto the street to watch them walk away, then returned to start haggling over the knickers. Phil was right, he sold them for much more than the cost of a cane.

When they arrived at the Williams' house, Phil told Sally to go upstairs to the main bedroom and get undressed, and wait for him on the bed in doggie position. Before following her up, he sent Keith to fetch beers and sat for a while with Keith chatting.

"I understand and accept that you knew nothing about Sally's having stolen my book and claiming to be the author." Keith agreed and expressed his horror at Sally's deceit.

"You don't mind that I am now going to be fucking your wife?"

Keith looked flustered, but whispered that he understood that it was Phil's right to do so, after Sally's cheating him out of the royalties. He looked rather pathetic as he asked Phil if he really was allowed to continue using his wife, sexually.

"Yes indeed Keith, as she promised while I was caning her. From now on you can have her whenever I am not using her, and if she tries to refuse you then just phone me and I will come over and cane her backside. Again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.