Punish the Plagiarist
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Shani 34

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sally copies a story from the internet and publishes it, and it becomes a best seller. Life is great until the real author arrives wanting more than just his share of the royalties.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction   Cuckold   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

"Kneel down, Sally, I want to see how well you suck cock in real life. In Trail Blazer Jennifer does it a lot, and as everyone thinks you wrote the book, your publisher and everyone else who has read the book must imagine that you do it all the time. I have no idea if that is true, but now it's time to find out if you are any good at it."

Slipping slowly to her knees, Sally's eyes were on Phil's cock. She was terrified but also wildly excited. From when she first read the book that was to become Trail Blazer, she had fantasised about given strange men oral sex. Every time she had read Phil's descriptions in the book of how Jennifer took a man's cock in her mouth, the thought of doing that, of sucking cock, had excited her, but still she had still never actually done it. She had always felt that it was demeaning for a woman to do such a thing, for her husband or any other man. Even after reading of the lewd acts of Jennifer in the book, she had still been unable to bring herself to offer it to Keith. She remembered how, in the book, Jennifer sometimes did it with men she hardly knew, but even so Sally didn't want just to offer it to some man because he would think she was a slut. There was something very different about what was happening now, about being made to do it but this exciting man who had just entered her life!

She knew how men liked the idea of putting their dicks in girls mouths, and guessed it was mostly a power thing, a domination thing, though in Trail Blazer Jennifer did it eagerly and willingly, and the book suggested she loved doing it. Now, on her knees in front of Phil's massive cock, she wondered if she would enjoy it!

Over the last year, when the publishing team, all men, was discussing the book and preparing it for publication, she had felt a vicarious excitement knowing that they were all picturing her doing it, assuming she did it with Keith and presumably other men as well, the descriptions in the book were very graphic and explicit. Believing she was the author of the book, it would have been impossible for them to imagine that Sally wasn't as experienced in the act as was the girl in her story. But actually this was going to be her very first time.

As he watched his wife preparing to suck Phil's cock, Keith couldn't help smiling. Ever since he first read the book, Keith had puzzled about the detailed nature of some of the sex scenes in the book, in particular the very erotic descriptions of how the heroine, Jennifer, performed oral sex on a succession of men. In all the years of their marriage, Sally had never taken Keith's cock in her mouth, and she had always refused to discuss that aspect of the book with him. Knowing, as he did now, that she hadn't actually written the book cleared up the anomaly. Keith wondered if Phil had any idea about Sally's limited and very conventional sexual appetites.

When Sally was on her knees, close in front of him, Phil put his hands on her head, entwining his fingers in her long hair and holding her poised just in front of his rampant cock, so close he could feel her breath on it. After fantasising about this moment for so long, Phil knew he was in danger of cumming too soon, so was determined to go slow and make it last. Holding her firmly, he moved her head until her lips brushed against his shaft, and then slowly rubbed himself against her face.

"Tell me Keith, how often does your wife do this for you?" Phil was delighted when Keith responded that she never did it! "I see. Well, before your wife starts, go get more drinks. I have been thinking about this moment for a long time, and I don't intend to rush it."

Sally felt sick at the thought of taking this throbbing cock in her mouth, but also was wildly excited, as this stranger rubbed his cock shaft against her face. Her marriage to Keith had never been very exciting, and there had been no other men in her life. Now it seemed her sex life was going to change, dramatically. Phil, the real author of Trail Blazer, was a good looking man, and she was not too distressed at the idea of having sex with him. She wasn't happy about it happening in front of her husband, but fortunately she had no choice. If she didn't give Phil everything that he wanted, he would destroy her by telling the world that she was a fraud. If she let Phil have his way, then Phil was offering to supply other stories that she could send to her publisher and claim as her own. After the success of Trail Blazer, any further books in her name would sell well. So, yes, she would let Phil have her, in front of her husband if that was what he demanded. But she still wasn't keen on the idea of giving him oral sex. She had never done it, and the thought of his cock shooting semen into her mouth was daunting. Would she be able to do it without gagging? Would he make her swallow his semen? In the book, Jennifer always swallowed.

Keith came back in with two beers, and put Phil's down on the coffee table by his chair, then went to sit on the sofa behind his wife.

Through the sound of her blood pounding in her ears, Sally heard Phil say, "Okay girl, put it in your mouth." Holding her breath, she put her hand on the shaft and tilted it down so she could put the cock head in her mouth. Still Phil was controlling her with his hands in her hair, at first holding her so just the end of the cock was inside her mouth. But then Phil's hands slowly drew Sally's head toward him, so his cock slid deep into her mouth, her nose nudging against his pubic hair. "That's nice Sally, now just hold it there. Milk it with your mouth muscles." In Trail Blazer, Jennifer did that, but Sally had no idea how to do it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.