A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Despite their reputation, Rob had never disliked Mondays. Not only was he good at his job, he enjoyed it as well, so he didn't dread the start of the work week. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy his weekends, it was simply that he enjoyed both. Apparently he was in the minority.

Monday mornings saw many of the workers dragging in looking like they'd got no rest on the weekends, even looking like they could use a day of rest from their day of rest. Rob couldn't imagine living life like that. His Sundays were spent doing nothing but relaxing, although lately they had been more exciting. A lot more, now that he thought of it.

As he prepared his desk for the day ahead, he worried about Elaina ... and Dawn. He was becoming uncertain of his own motives concerning Dawn. He shook off his maunderings and settled into the task at hand: catching crooked bookkeepers.


Tuesday he went to Home Depot and purchased the motorizing kit for his bedroom. He left a note about it with the super, and Wednesday night found them working on it. Being charitable, the super discussed what they were going to be doing with it. Rob knew he was being kind but appreciated the gesture anyway. As they discussed how the installation would go, Rob puzzled at the super's accent. It sounded Slavic with a sing-song quality that didn't fit with anything Rob knew of. He wrote it off as a mystery, not having the nerve to simply come out and ask. He was just glad the super was doing the work as it involved some wiring, something for which he felt in no way qualified.

The final result of all that work was a curtain that responded instantly and quietly to his needs. He placed the remote on the table beside the alarm clock.

He received a phone call from Elaina later that night explaining that she had business out of town and wouldn't be back until the weekend. Rob explained about his date Friday with Dawn.

Oh, you darling boy, she squealed. You really do listen to what I say.

"Yeah, well, it's only a movie," he said with reserve.

Look, Rob. I know there are things you want to do that you can't do with me yet. Give me time, okay? I'm still learning to trust that someone really cares for me. Rob gave that some thought before answering.

"Okay, trust first. The rest may follow, I guess."

Don't give up on me, Rob. I haven't felt like this in a long time, and I'm ... I'm...

"Scared?"

Yes.

He knew this couldn't be easy for her so he let it go.

"I guess I'll see you this weekend, then. Take care and good luck with your business." He kept his tone light, not wanting to put any pressure on her. A sudden thought had him interrupting before she could speak.

"Oh, by the way, you left your mask at the apartment."

I know. And the neck piece too. She hung up.

He got it.


Thursday came and went. Friday, though, crept up on him with cat's paws and pounced on him when he got home.

He was going on a date with the delightful Dawn.

He would have been terrified except for one thing: Elaina had given him her enthusiastic permission and had not put any limits on him. In his heart, he felt it was far too soon for any serious shenanigans, but he felt, should the opportune moment present itself, that he would not hesitate to engage her in a kiss. She had given him a preview, and he thought it only fair that he collect on the main event.

He settled on a pair of casual slacks matched up with a turtleneck sweater. He knew a tie would be too formal for a movie but he wanted a classy look all the same. He dug out a pair of loafers and put a quick spit-shine on them. Noting the time, he realized he needed to get a move on, so he grabbed a sports jacket from the closet and headed out.

He hailed a cab in front of his building, giving the address Dawn had provided. He'd copied it to a slip of paper now residing in his wallet, but he felt that the information had been burned into his brain. The cabbie knew his job and arrived at the address right on time with no delays. Asking the cabbie to wait, Rob got out and approached the venerable old five-story brownstone that Dawn lived in.

At the top of the stoop was a bank of buttons. Finding Dawn's over a faded label that said simply Medieras, he pressed the button. The intercom responded quickly with a tinny Yes?

He decided that a little practical formality might set the right tone, so he replied with, "Robert Zane for Dawn Medieras, please."

The intercom crackled with a sound suspiciously like laughter, then Dawn's tinny voice came back.

I'll be right down.

In less time than he expected, Dawn stepped through the door, pulling it tight behind her. She turned to face him.

Rob felt he just might spend the rest of his life being amazed by the beautiful women that surrounded him. He was stunned.

Dawn had somehow tamed her chestnut tresses, and now had them elegantly done in a french braid, the tail of the braid just reaching her shoulders. Make-up had been artfully applied, and her eyes seemed to fill her face until all he could see was the deep-ocean blue. Her lips, pouty and shimmering, were turned up in a coy smile.

"Wow," he finally got out. "You are gorgeous." He wasn't sure where he got the will to say even that much. He saw she had on a sporty knee-length leather coat that hid what was beneath it. He did see that her legs were bare from the knee down, or maybe she was wearing skin-tone hose.

"Why, thank you, kind sir," with her smile spreading teasingly. When he didn't say anything else, she prompted him. "Would that be our conveyance for this evening," gesturing to the cab.

Rob visibly shook himself and looked to the cab as if seeing it for the first time. He looked back at Dawn with a self-deprecating grin.

"Yes, of course. You ready?"

He crooked his arm in offer. She took it, pressing to his side.

"Of course. Shall we?"

Both of them laughing, they stepped lightly down the stoop to the waiting taxi.


They arrived at the theater in plenty of time to get tickets and gather the necessary supplies for watching a movie: popcorn, soda, and some type of chewy candy.

Before getting the tickets, they had stopped at the coat check room. Considering what he'd seen of her so far, he waited with bated breath for the unveiling. She did not fail him.

Unlike what he usually saw her in, tonight she was wearing a casual dress that was just this side of too short, being four inches above the knee and six inches below heaven. The frothy, silky fabric alternately flowed and shaped, clinging and billowy in turn, teasing and revealing at the same time. The indefinable color of the fabric somehow matched her blue eyes, setting them off even more. Her legs were everything the brief glimpse had promised: long and shapely, sculpted by the heels she was wearing. All in all, she was a delightful little package topped off with soft, pillowy lips that almost begged to be kissed.

He had no idea how he was going to survive this evening with his dignity intact.

They took their seats and settled down with their plunder, chatting about their day until the theater lights dimmed and the movie started.

Rob had never been on a movie date with a girl he didn't know well, so he wasn't sure what the protocol was. Realizing that he was overthinking again, he decided to just go with the flow, and if he got it wrong, he was sure she would let him know – or let him have it should the situation call for it. Rob was a gentleman at heart though, so there wasn't much trouble he could get up to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.