A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

A breeze tickled Robby's nose, so he reached up and scratched it. It suddenly occurred to him that there was something odd about that. The last thing he remembered was that he could feel his life fading as darkness descended...

He bolted upright with a gasp and ran his hands all over the parts of his body showing above the covers. He ran his fingers over his head through his hair, ending with a quick rub on the flesh of his neck. He paused when he felt a twinge of pain from the right side and explored that with his fingertips. There was a small scab there that flaked off even as he worried at it. He went back to the left side, checking for the wound he knew had to be there too, but only found what felt like a small scar.

He raised his head to take stock of his surroundings and gasped again when he finally noticed Elaina sitting cross-legged at the foot of his bed, still nude, watching him carefully. He scooted to the head of the bed, crushing the pillows against the wall behind him. With his mouth agape, he pulled his knees to his chest, letting the sheets fall to the bed exposing his own nudity. He whimpered in his throat as he looked at Elaina with horror in his eyes. Elaina shifted where she sat and cleared her throat.

"I wasn't sure you were going to make it for a while there," she said calmly. She scanned her eyes up and down the parts of him she could see and smiled.

"You really are in good shape, you know," she commented. "Most anyone else would have died. Your heart is strong." She continued watching him, apparently waiting for his reaction.

"This can't be real. Vampires just don't exist. They can't," Robby said plaintively. His eyes were so wide, you could see the whites all around the iris. He had a sudden thought. "Why am I not running from the room screaming?" he asked querulously.

"Hormones in a vampire's bite have a calming effect on the humans we feed from. It prevents them fighting or making a scene. It's a survival skill vampires have developed to keep from being found out," she replied. "It'll wear off in a few hours, though usually those we feed from don't survive the experience."

"So ... why did I survive?" he asked, curiosity slowly overcoming his fear.

Elaina shrugged negligently, her breasts gently swaying, a curious look crossing her face. "You're interesting. And I like you, I guess."

"You guess? What's that supposed to mean?" Realizing that death was no longer imminent, he felt anger at his situation begin to rise. Her next comment quashed that in a hurry.

"It means I won't be killing you ... today. I may change my mind." She shrugged again to show her opinion of that line of reasoning. His shoulders slumped as it dawned on him that this was far from over.

"So what happens now?" Robby asked apprehensively. Fear was gaining the upper hand again, and he wondered how much longer he had to live.

Elaina stood up from the bed and stretched, flexing her back and twisting her arms to her sides. Following her motion, a scent wafted over to Robby that reminded him of ... something; he wasn't sure what. Even with fear curdling his blood, he couldn't help but admire her glorious form. Much to his surprise, he felt his body responding to hers. Spreading his knees, he looked down in amazement as his cock unfurled, lengthening with arousal.

Elaina didn't fail to notice his state. With a purr she crawled back onto the bed with him. Her eyes had the same pearly sheen he'd noticed earlier, subsuming her irises completely once again. He began to believe that her eyes got like that when she was driven by lust, lust for what being the question. As she drew closer and her scent grew stronger, his response strengthened, driving the fear from his body. He thought about that scent and realized that, even under threat of harm, he could never describe it. It was simply ... her.

"How can this be," he asked her in wonder. "How, after what you did to me, can I be reacting to you like this?" The frightened look faded from his visage, replaced with eagerness.

"Another survival technique," she purred as she began rubbing her body on his. Her nipples were already peaked, and this time a flush spread from her neck to her breastbone. "We give off pheromones that encourage our prey to relax and go with the flow. It makes it easier for a vampire to cull her choice from the herd with limited fuss and bother."

"You mean that all of this, what I feel for you, it's just pheromones?" For no reason he could discern, Robby felt vaguely disappointed with that.

"Oh no, dear boy," she chuckled throatily. She hadn't been idle during their conversation; she'd secured a grip on his growing erection and was slowing stroking it, rolling the foreskin over the head. He shuddered in anticipation.

"Oh no, indeed," she continued. "You wouldn't have reacted so strongly if there hadn't been something there already." She tipped her head and stopped stroking while she thought. "And that's part of what I find interesting about you. You seemed inclined to submit to me even before I started preying on you." She went back to stroking him, and with a devilish grin, said, "I really do like you, and I would like more of you now."

With that, she moved back towards the foot of the bed. She grabbed his ankles, and with one pull, yanked him flat on his back in the middle of the bed. Before he could respond, she clambered atop him, pressing her now warm core to his erection, stifling any complaints he might have had. The warmth he felt distracted him and he blurted out that distraction.

"You're warm," he declaimed. "You were so cold before. What happened?"

"You happened, silly boy!" she replied with a laugh. "You warmed me with your blood."

He suffered a moment of queasiness, swiftly overcome by Elaina rubbing her warm, wet sex back and forth along his length. He eyed her swaying breasts and decided she probably wouldn't mind if he worshipped them for a bit. Her purring response gave him permission, and he explored them thoroughly, kneading the soft white flesh, cupping them in his palms, and pinching and twisting her nipples ever more firmly with her encouragement. The flush had spread, now encompassing the entirety of her breasts, and her warm breath washed over his wandering hands. She leaned her torso into his hands, urging him to continue on, showing him that he was getting it right.

With a cry of passion, Elaina rose up on her knees and skillfully impaled herself on his now diamond-hard cock. Her weight suddenly crashing on his hips caused Robby to grunt, followed closely by a heartfelt groan as the sensation of her heated core gripping his cock washed over him. The soft fur surround her pussy caressed the tender flesh of his belly where they were connected, driving his lust even higher. She began posting on him, moving straight up and down, driving him deeply into her body. He once again felt that firm knot at the end of her channel and wondered what it was. She worked her hips faster and faster, grunting with each impact. In a rush, she leaned forward and laid herself out on Robby's chest with her face turned to his shoulder. She used her hips and thighs to continue posting up and down, the changed angle dragging harder at him.

His passion rose higher, and his feelings for the vampire woman deepened. He was beginning to think that perhaps everything might work out after all. Then the emotions overwhelmed him and he started feeling aggressive. He tried to act on that aggression by wrapping his arms around her and rolling them over, but he felt her body tense up, thwarting him, and he was reminded that she was much stronger than she looked. She lifted her head and made tsking sounds at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.