A Halloween Redemption - Cover

A Halloween Redemption

Copyright© 2014 by StarCrawler

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This isn't your typical Halloween horror story. *** Ten years ago, Robby was betrayed on Halloween. Will he get a second chance? And what's her story? *** Book One of "A Halloween Redemption." *** Nominated for "Best Erotic Fantasy Story" and "Epic Erotic Story of the Year" in the 2014 Golden Clitorides.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Vampires   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

Suddenly bashful, Robby set Elaina on her feet and stepped back, his arms hanging at his side, his hands clutching their clothing desperately. Elaina, who wasn't so bashful, turned to face him, crossing her arms beneath her breasts causing them to appear as if she had put them on a shelf for display. She tilted her head to the side and smiled a crooked smile, the corners of her eyes crinkling in silent laughter. She allowed her eyes to sweep up and down his naked torso, taking in the lightly sculpted muscles showing on his body. Reaching out with one hand and trying hard not to laugh, she ran her nails down his chest, stopping to pinch his nipples which caused them to harden before moving to his softly-ridged abdomen.

"Who would have thought you had all this hiding under that stuffy suit of yours," she commented softly, chortling throatily when she ran the back of her hand over the hard ridge creasing his slacks. "How did you manage that?"

Not sure what exactly she was referring to, he took the high road and nodded his head at the folded workout station crowded into the corner of his bedroom, he said, "I work out every day. With my job, I gotta do something, or I'll roll to fat in no time." He shuffled his feet and looked at the rug. Elaina stepped up to him, and with a gentle finger beneath his chin, raised his head back up. Smiling her understanding, she brought her lips to his, more breathing on his lips than kissing them. Her cool breath soothed his nerves and let him get past his discomfort. Her breath smelled lightly of mint and citrus and ... blood? Then she kissed him fully and drove all thoughts from his head.

She stepped back, nearly – but not quite – hitting the bed, and waved a hand in his direction.

"Are you planning on standing there all night like a clothes tree, or will you find something to do with those?"

Frowning, he looked down to see what she was pointing at. With a start, he realized that he was still clutching their discarded clothing in his hands! He'd forgotten all about it in the heat of the moment and his continuing nervousness. Without thinking, he tossed both handfuls at the workout station: her vest and blouse got caught on the flexible ribs and hung there, as if on purpose, while his shirt and jacket missed completely and landed on the floor beneath the folded bench.

When he turned back to Elaina, she had come up behind him. Moving languidly, she wrapped herself around him. Their kisses grew urgent once more, the passion showing in their restless hands. She ran her hands over his torso, feeling the sleek, sinewy muscle his efforts have given him, dragging her nails along the shallow ridges and valleys. He, in turn, was smoothing his hands all over her torso, kneading her soft curves and sculpting her firmness with his fingertips. He dragged his nails from the small of her back, following her spine all the way to her shoulder blades, getting a tight "squeee!" and a sexy little wriggle for his efforts.

She broke away from his clinch and took two staggering steps back, her mouth open as she panted, her practiced tongue running over her fangs. He marveled anew at how natural they seemed in her mouth, almost as if she had been born with them. His own chest was heaving as his body demanded more oxygen for what it knew was coming.

She began working hurriedly at the sash holding her skirt. Her cry of triumph rang out as the sash loosened, allowing the skirt to fall to the floor. That's when he discovered her other secret: she wore no panties, either. Not that he really minded, but Robby felt that was taking authenticity one step too far. Nevertheless, Robby's cock jumped and threatened to burst through his zipper when he saw his angel in all her naked splendor. In the dim light, her pale skin seem to shine from the inside, like a candle glowing in the darkness. She posed briefly, allowing him to savor the vision before him. There wasn't a single part of her that wasn't divine in his eyes. His eyes finally sought the darkness at the apex of her thighs, and he gasped at the beauty he saw even there. Her mons was gently rounded, soft and full. A light coating of straight russet fur lay flat on her mons, following the contours leading to her cleft. The hair was sparse enough that it couldn't hide the delicate lacing of her inner lips peeking shyly out, nor the firm nubbin of her clitoris still in its sheath.

She turned away from him to climb onto the bed, and he was stunned yet again. Her ass was every bit as delightful as his hands had informed him. Just as smooth and pale as the rest of her, the curves of her ass formed an inverted heart, wonderfully full and rounded at the bottom where the cheeks met her thighs, and blending into her spine at the top, where twin dimples graced the small of her back. The valley between was shaded to darkness, hinting at forbidden pleasures to be found even there. He could spend hours worshipping her ass. He hoped to get the chance.

When Elaina bent over to crawl onto the bed, her sex was displayed to him in all its glory, beckoning him to his inevitable doom. Her cleft split open and the inner lips flowered out like the petals of an orchid. Now he truly understood why a woman's sex was called her "secret garden": it's where she kept her most treasured bloom. All thought of the other rude names used when referring to a woman sex fled from his mind. Never again would he be able to use those words; the vision of Elaina would come to mind and drive them out. Her legs closed as she rose up on her knees, and he nearly sobbed at the loss of such beauty. He just knew he would have to seek that beauty again, and longed to tend to her secret garden.

Robby was falling in love ... and they hadn't even made love yet. Recalling his purpose here, he tore at his belt, releasing the hook and dropping his pants and boxers without resorting to the zipper. He sat on the edge of the bed when his pants got caught up on his shoes, removing them and his socks. He stood and turned around, hearing Elaina coo at the sight of his rampant manhood when it came into view. He didn't think it was all that, but since it was all that he had, it would have to do. He darted over to the nightstand by the bed, pulling open the drawer and rummaging frantically through its contents.

"Robby? Sweetie, what are you doing?" Elaina called plaintively from the center of the bed. When he turned his head to her, he saw that she was stretched out on her side with her upper leg bent at the knee, and she was ruffling her fingers through the fur on her mons. Robby saw that and dug even more frantically.

"Condom!" he nearly yelled. He knew he had at least one, he was sure of it. He'd seen it there just last month, right? He couldn't find it. He was considering whether he should just dump the drawer on the floor when Elaina called to him again.

"Sweetie, it's all good." He heard the heat in her voice and knew he would lose his mind if he didn't get a taste of her soon. "I'm safe, I promise; and you don't seem to be the type to cat about. Come to me, honey."

She'd continued lightly stroking herself as she spoke. He took one last look in the drawer before giving up his quest. He wanted to be responsible, he really did, but Elaina was a siren, and her body was singing to him. He finally gave up and slammed the drawer shut. When he turned to her, she patted the bed beside her, crooking a finger at him. He joined her there on the bed and began sucking at her neck, running his hands anywhere he could reach. He even brushed his fingertips over the soft hair guarding her portal. She allowed that for a short while, but then she pushed at his shoulder, forcing him to roll to his back. Once she had him laid out the way she wanted, she slithered on top of him, rubbing her cool skin all over his feverish body.

He was taken aback by her dominating behavior but decided to let her have her way. What she was doing felt just fine to him; no sense rocking the boat. She continued rubbing herself all over him, acting like an alley cat marking her territory. He could almost feel her scent seeping into his skin, sinking into the pores. It all felt so good that when he felt her plush mound brush against his aching hardness, he nearly lost control right then and there. By gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, he was able to draw back from the brink and continue to enjoy the sensations she was granting him.

Elaina eased back, settling her buttocks on his thighs, putting his cock in front of her when she sat up. She reached down and took him in her hand; she gave him a languid stroke that pulled his foreskin clear and brought him right back to the brink.

"Elaina," he warned. "Careful. I ... I'm gonna..." Seeing him on the edge, she circled her fingers around his penis just above his scrotum and squeezed. Robby gasped at the sudden pressure, but then he felt his orgasm retreat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.