Mike and Malok - Cover

Mike and Malok

Copyright© 2014 by mcguy101

Chapter 19: A New Society

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: A New Society - Yes, you know how this works: Modern man transported to alien world that is a clone of prehistoric Earth. Here's my take. Thanks to cmsix for the inspiration.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Time Travel   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi time travel story

Malok and his wives' visit and the experiment's new addition to our home allowed me to introduce a number of enhancements to our family. The obvious one was literacy. The book collection that now adorned the near wall of the huge family room in our finished basement huge family room was incredible. It was loaded with fiction (classics and popular) and various academic tomes in a number of disciplines. I saw Susan Chen begin to drool when she saw works by Einstein, Hawking and a number of other renowned physicists, mathematicians and other scientists.

I saw her thumbing through some esoteric work with a huge smile on her face. I could tell that she was happy to be within her realm again. Between her and my other literate mates, we would have to start a school. I sensed Vodor, Jontar, Sula Zeeta and Veela might squawk at having to learn to read and write, but Malok had explained to me that they were already learning spoken English in their sleep (as were the others), so it would be easier for them to learn how to read it. Additionally, there was a hidden room in the basement that contained eight computer terminals that could access the contents of the pre-apocalypse Internet. There were also educational programs that could be accessed through these terminals.

The other thing was entertainment technology. The vast collection of music and videos in my head had been uploaded to a huge five hundred petabyte wireless file server that was dedicated to entertainment media. It now contained tons of movies, old TV shows and music. In addition to the huge digital movie projection screen in the oversize basement family room, each bedroom had a hidden entertainment center (that contained a forty-two inch video screen and a wireless connection to the file server) that slid out from a wall panel. Malok had told me that when I felt my extended family was ready to make its own choices for what they viewed or listened to, I would be able to unlock these panels.

Another important aspect of our civilization was the former contents of the false bottom of the small pod. The musical instruments were now stored in a large closet in the basement family room (near the piano). More importantly, we had five musicians in our group (Sonya played piano, guitar and flute, I played guitar and piano, Susan played violin, Amber played trumpet, Maria played clarinet and guitar). This would allow us to teach the various members of our society how to play music. I even envisioned having our own little orchestra. With access to the great music of our old civilization, my new friends and family could actually hear what the music sounded like. I knew Sonya was chomping at the bit to tinkle the ivories. Me? I could not wait to pluck some nylon. Still, we had more pressing matters at hand.

First of all, there was the matter of Reg. I noticed that her "spirit passenger" seemed to be spending as much time inside of the host body as possible. I even sensed that at one point, she had remained in Regliab's body past the point where I had started foreplay with her.

"Time to go," moaned the observer, as her eyes closed tightly before they opened and I saw the lustful glow return to them.

"Mate my hole, my lover," husked Reg, sans the alien, as she stroked my growing mating staff.

"Which one?" I groaned.

"Whichever you wish, my loving mate," she said before adding, "Why not start in my mating hole and finish in my other one? I never knew how good it would feel for you to be in my mating hole, but I think I still like having you fill my other hole the best," she husked.

"Who am I to disappoint a lady," I thought, as I sank my cock into her tight, but drenched pussy.

"Fuck me!" she moaned, as I pounded her into a quick climax and kept driving until she seemed to recover her powerful orgasm. "Now my other hole! Please lover!" she cried.

I quickly pulled out my drenched cock and Reg scampered up on all fours. I grabbed her hips and pulled her gorgeous butt cheeks towards my rampant member. Reg pushed back, managing to impale herself onto my rock hard organ.

"Yes..." she hissed, as more and more of my cock disappeared into her tight, yet easily accommodating ass. Soon my pubic hairs were nestled up against her ass.

"Shit that feels good!" I muttered, as the former homosexual teen, now trapped in the body of a gorgeous, blond, female goddess used her rectum to massage and make love to my cock.

"Mmmm ... this is the best ever, lover," she grunted "I love your mating staff in me like this!"

"I love you, Reg!" I moaned back, as I tried to move inside her with great difficulty.

"I feel the same, my mate, but patience, my love. Let my other hole bring you close to fountain. Then you can mark my hole with your seed."

After a few more extended moments of Reg's other hole making love to my cock, I couldn't bear it anymore. I slapped her butt and she giggled, before relaxing her rectal sheath. Soon I was pounding into my latest bride's ass the way I had previously had done her to her pussy. After I fired my first pulse deep inside Reg's ass, I felt her boa constrictor-like rectum gripping my cock, as several more powerful spurts fired into her. I felt her shaking as she fell onto the bed, face-first. I, in turn, collapsed on top of her.

After rolling us to our sides without removing my still hard member, I gently fondled Reg's huge breasts.

"That was so wonderful my mate. I love mating with you like that." sighed Reg.

"Me too," I admitted while thinking that if we continue to make like that, Reg would never carry my babies.

By her next comment I could tell that her passenger had returned much sooner than I expected "That feels nice. It doesn't seem as intense as I've been led to believe," she said, while I felt her vessel's spasming anus around my gradually shrinking member.

"You're playing a dangerous game," I said without wearing the smile I normally reserved for either the passenger or the host.

"Let me worry about that," she cooed. She turned around, causing my cock to slide out of her swampy ass. Then she looked deeply into my eyes as she stroked a lock of my hair away from my sweaty forehead, before kissing me gently on the lips.


After Malok and his family left (with the promise of returning soon), life continued for our little group. It was now mid-May and people had pretty much fallen into various roles in our society. Yorak had joined the hunting party. While he continued to use a spear, his presence was particularly helpful, especially when it came to hunting large boar. While the force of a titanium arrow shaft, driving a razor sharp, titanium arrow tip, propelled by the strong draw of the amazing alien composite bow can do immense damage to the thick hide of a boar, the brute strength of Yorak's titanium tipped spear was a force to be reckoned with in its own right.

I had made a conscious decision to continue hunting without using thunder sticks. I felt the need to conserve ammunition in case we were invaded (or if our alien friends stopped being so generous). I understood that the Remington, in particular, could be quite helpful, but we had been doing alright with bows and spears, so why not continue? To be safe, Sonya always brought the rifle, just in case she encountered a bear, saber-toothed tiger or cave lion. Malok hinted that we might see one at some point in the near future (as our area was no longer being protected now that our home had been established).

As far as the other newcomers, Milla, Corock, Susan, Rina, Amber and Maria had joined Lyna and Rona's agricultural team. Yorak's mate Gila joined Mena's gathering parties. Ganor and Wala continued to work with their son Vodor with the horses (under my supervision) and when Nomat was not milking, he and Sonya were co-leaders of our hunters. After Hogat and I cleaned out our milk pails, we picked up our rods and reels and joined the chicken farmers (Jontar, Sula and Veela) for some afternoon angling.

A couple weeks into our routine, we were met with some major issues. First, we had our first large cat sighting and kill. Sonya managed to save a grateful Nomat when the big cat had stalked our friend as he retrieved the buck he had killed. Malok had warned me that while the predators had been removed from the area that it would only be a matter of time before they found their way back. We would have to be very careful. Our second group of new visitors, while not dangerous in themselves, were a harbinger of trouble.

We were visited by an agitated Tygar, who was accompanied by two beautiful Cro-Magnon women. Tygar was the man I had wounded at the southern Cro-Magnon camp. After I had healed him, he appeared to have warmed to me.

Looking at his traveling companions, it was clear that they were still under the influence of "The Taint", though were more lucid than most of their sister citizens of the Southern Cro-Magnon village. One was a tall, busty brunette, with olive skin. The other was more petite, fair skinned with brown hair.

"What do you want from us, Tygar?" I asked.

"You are a great god and warrior. I ask for a boon," stated the nervous man I had grazed with a bullet only a few weeks ago."

"What do you wish of me?"

"I wish to join your tribe and that you will mate me to these women,"he replied.

I looked at the man and wondered if he had been sent as a spy or if he was being sincere. For the most part, I was not impressed by the prehistoric intrigue I had witnessed so far. Fumar and my neighbors to the north had been foolish when they had tried to set a trap for me. Was Urgork, the leader from the south, any more cunning? I decided to gauge our visitors' motives by asking a simple question.

"Why do you wish to join us?"

I could tell that the man was anxious, as he did not answer right away. He looked at the two women, who looked back at him. Then surprisingly, the larger woman spoke.

"I am called Tyna, great god Mike. This is Sana," she said pointing to the other woman, before continuing. "My mate, Urgork, betrayed me with the bad medicine from the Evil One. We still burn for all men, but the veil has been lifted from our eyes. We can see the unnatural things we have done, yet still wish to do. We are disgraced!" she cried, as tears streamed down her face.

I noticed that Sana was crying too and Tygar, who was holding them, seemed to clutch them tighter.

I shook my head sadly. Jeremy had manipulated Tyna's husband (the leader of the southern Cro-Magnons) into betraying his own wife. Within the context of their pre-Taint civilization, Tyna and Sana's behavior would have been easily defined as disgraceful, but I only knew the truth too well based upon the fact that half of my wives had suffered the same affliction as Tyna and Sana. While I had no doubt of the sincerity of these women, I still had to be suspicious of Tygar's motives and was curious as to what they were.

"What do you wish of me?" I repeated my question to the man, yet again, he was answered by another.

"Tygar told us he heard you say that you could make Gila, mate of Yorak, as she was before. You are a mighty god with a thunder stick. You saved Tygar from the wrath of your thunder. Tyna and I beg that you restore us!" Sana implored as she fell to her knees.

"Rise Sana,"I simply said, as Tygar helped the sorrowful woman to her feet.

While I was touched by the women's plight, I was beginning to tire of the man's unwillingness to respond so turned to Tygar and asked him a question that only he could answer. "Why do you wish to help them?"

Tygar could not look me in the eye, but I was beginning to believe it was out of fear instead of out of deception. "When Tyna and I were young, she was my friend. I had desired to mate her, but Urgork took her as his mate two summers ago. Since the evil change, I like to mate with her and Sana the best. It is always the best with them. I want no others."

For Tygar and the women's part, I was convinced of their sincerity. Tygar knew of my power and had chosen to help his friends and lovers over his loyalty to Urgork. This made sense to me. With Malok's new addition to the house, we could add several new families without any difficulty. "I will help you on the condition that you stay with us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.