Mike and Malok - Cover

Mike and Malok

Copyright© 2014 by mcguy101

Chapter 15: Heart of Darkness

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Heart of Darkness - Yes, you know how this works: Modern man transported to alien world that is a clone of prehistoric Earth. Here's my take. Thanks to cmsix for the inspiration.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Time Travel   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi time travel story

"Rise and shine, sleepy head," came Malok's voice inside my head, earlier than usual. I had not heard the rooster crow yet.

"I gather that something is afoot," I whispered groggily, as I carefully navigated the beautiful flesh around me.

"I'll let you get dressed so we can speak in the kitchen."

"Thanks. It makes it easier to organize my thoughts," I thought back.

A few minutes later, we continued our morning talk, as I added some small logs to the cook stove to the bed of embers.

"First of all, I got permission for a special dispensation of two more guns and more ammo for the one you have," relayed Malok.

"Only two?"

"Yes. The director and other governors of the project know that you would be likely to trust most of your people with 'thundersticks'. They only see a couple who would be worthy of that trust."

"Who?"

"They think Hogat, due to his intelligence, talent, wisdom and life experience and Soya, as she had fired firearms as Sonya. They think that with a little more experience and maturity, Jonab, Nomat, Geeta Sula and Jontar would be able to use firearms. For now they do not feel comfortable with them using them."

"Any chance of a leak that you warned me about?"

"There is always a chance, but I doubt it in this case. In the context of these experiments, you have become kind of a rock star, to use an earth analogy. There are a lot of people beginning to root for you, not because they like humans in particular, but because your relatively quick successes. Also, you are embodying a number of philosophies that the consortium believe important. Speaking of which, this may be the best time to ask for additional items and materials."

"I could use sixty more towels and maybe about sixty bathrobes." I semi-joked, but really wanted them.

"Done," laughed Malok.

"Also more plates, cups, flat wear and cooking utensils. Lots more toilet paper!"

"OK," he continued to laugh.

"I could also use another, really larger freezer chest and a larger refrigerator in addition to the ones before. Several additional batteries, low noise wind turbines and solar cells would be good. In addition to powering the new units, I'm thinking of adding one of your wind turbines and a small bank of solar cells to the yacht to recharge the batteries."

"Bravo, Mike! Again, you are fostering the aims of the Consortium, so I'm sure they would be delighted to provide them for you."

"How about another animal dispensation?"

"What do you need?"

"Two dozen more chickens. I have a lot of chicks, but they won't be grown for several months. We don't really have enough eggs for all of my tribe."

"OK, a couple dozen chickens will mean you will need to expand the pen and chicken house a bit, but you have plenty of material. They should be willing to do this. Anything else?"

"A dozen saplings ... Apples, pears, cherry, peach."

"Don't you have about two dozen fruit trees already planted?"

"I do, but I was not thinking for me."

"Then who for?"

"My neighbors to the north. I would like some more seeds for beans, carrots tomatoes, peas, corn cucumbers, peppers, etcetera."

"You are looking to buy their friendship."

"Not just that. I'm looking to stabilize their tribe. If I can turn them into an agrarian society that can take care of themselves, they will be less likely to bother me if they run short of food. I guess having a friendly group to the north would prove better than being surrounded by potential enemies."

"Mike?"

"Yes, Malok?"

"Can I tell you how proud of you I am?"

"Sure. I like being praised," I laughed.

"Good. I don't see a problem with your dispensation. Would you like any food from Earth?"

"Maybe more bread, cheese frozen veggies, fresh fruit, canned, cereal and other boxed goods, fresh and concentrate orange juice ... speaking of which, do you think you could send me two dozen citrus saplings? Ten orange, six lemon, four grapefruit and four lime?"

"They may not do well in your location right now, but you might eventually get some yield if you plant them now."

"I was thinking of planting a dozen here and then heading closer to the Med and starting a small grove there."

"Good idea. It is an average of three or four degrees warmer there and it will improve. In this particular glacial cycle, temperatures are rising an average of a degree or so a year. Eventually your citrus will get you a better yield, but you still may get some closer to the shore, if not as much where you are."

"Great."

"Anything else? This will probably be the last dispensation you will get for at least another year.

"How about three more colts, bits bridles and saddles and a good supply of oats and other feed grains?"

Malok laughed. "Starting your cavalry?"

"No, I just realize how hard it will be to capture mustangs with just one working horse."

"Would you like them all to be slightly more mature mares in comparison to Colt?" he asked.

"Yes. Great idea. I can eventually use Colt to be their stud."

"OK, you are asking for a lot, but again, this is the time to ask."

"No. I think I've asked for enough," I laughed.

"Good. Now there are a couple of things we need to talk about. Getting back to your neighbors to the north, they have chosen a leader. His name is Kolgar."

'What kind of man is he?"

"He was a rival of Hogat who came from the same camp Fumar had. For political reasons, Hogat elevated Fumar. He needed to promote someone from the new tribe that was joining theirs and he felt that Fumar was less of a threat to his leadership than Kolgar. Also, since Kolgar was only a couple years older than Nomat, many of the tribe thought him too young to lead. Between his youth and ambition, it may have had something to do with why Hogat had snubbed Kolgar."

"I imagine Kolgar may bear a grudge," I offered.

"Quite likely. He may never be your friend like Hogat, but the question 'can you do business with him?' needs to be answered. His values concerning his mate and how he views that men should deal with their mates are quite different from yours. For what it's worth, he is not a stupid man."

"I guess, that is something. I will need to meet him, but should probably not bring Hogat with me."

"A wise decision. The other thing I was thinking about is when you planned to take the yacht out on the Med? I know you like sea food."

"I've been reluctant to leave until I had stabilized my relationship with my northern neighbors."

"Well, things are rather calm there for now. Kolgar is trying to settle in and make allies. Danar, the older man who presided over Kolgar's election has some doubts. I don't think Kolgar attacking you at this tender point of his regime would be likely to happen. The next few days may be your best chance to go on you fishing trip to the Med. You could take a small detour to recon and then maybe introduce yourself to your southern neighbors."

"I thought their society was ruined."

"It has become a bit of a 'Sodom and Gomorrah', but they also know about 'thunder sticks' and most likely won't try anything against you."

"Then it is settled. We'll meet the neighbors and then we'll go deep sea fishing and casting for shell fish today."


It was another nice day, so I told my mates what I had planned for the day for them and the others. In the morning, they would finish tilling and adding what manure they could to the fields. I also wanted Jontar and Sula to build the partition that would split Vodor from his parents. He would have a bigger room, but he would have the other bed in case we would need a place to sleep additional unmated males.

I decided that my normal fishing party would just include Hogat. Since we were venturing into hostile grounds, I also added Nomat, Geeta and Soya (who as Sonya, already knew how to fish). Between my fire arm and the three bows, we would be able to defend ourselves. Hogat brandished a big spear that I had made by securely fastening a sharp titanium Bowie knife to a spear shaft with several layers of duct tape.


I figured we should opt for stealth. Going down stream on the Rhone was not difficult (especially with turn by turn GPS in your brain). I found the small tributary that ran near the Cro-Magnum camp and found a little nearby inlet to dock the yacht and dropped anchor. We then stealthily made our way near their camp.

What I observed was chaos. It looked more like a Bacchanalian revel than a working camp. Nobody seemed to be wearing furs or any type of cloth or plant to cover their anatomy. I could sense little if any normal male/female relationships. Men were openly molesting women who seemed to not only not object, but also moaned their encouragement, as molestation turned into public, daylight fornication.

I needed to find out how far gone this camp was and if there was anyone left worth saving. I heard a woman scream as saw a couple of men dragging her out of a tent. I decided that this was as good as any time to show myself. I walked toward the trio and fired my gun in the air.

Immediately the men stopped moving and the woman stopped struggling. I saw another man running towards us. "Milla!" he cried. "Let her go!" he cried again.

I was closer than the man running to the scene, so I walked up to one of the men holding the woman. He appeared to be about five foot five inches and aside from the more than half a foot I had on him, I easily outweighed him by sixty or seventy pounds. I picked him up and threw him to the ground. He then ran off. The other man was just stunned and let go of the woman and he took off too.

"Milla!" cried the approaching man.

"Corok!" screamed the woman, as she ran into his arms and they fiercely embraced.

I approached the couple. "My name is Mike. I am a stranger here and heard you in distress. What happened?"

"My name is Milla and this is my mate, Corok. Thank you for getting me away from those men," she started, but was overcome by emotion. She had to pause for a few moments before continuing. "We moved our tent to the edge of camp when this madness started. Two men came into our tent and attacked Corok and took me away. They were trying to change me into an 'extra mate'. I saw them do it to my friend Gila. Now all she does is lie with anyone who will have her," she said pointing to the moaning woman I first saw when we arrived.

"Her mate, Yorak was on the hunt. When he found out they took Gila, he killed two men and was banished from the tribe. We have been hiding him nearby," stated Corok.

"Well, let's get Gila," I said, as I fired another round from my gun and walked toward the copulating couple.

The man thought he heard thunder for the second time and then he felt the lightning of my right hand, as I picked him up by the scruff of his neck and threw him off Gila. She just giggled, probably used to men fighting over her now. I pulled her naked form up and carried her over to her friends.

"Just take her Yorak and wait for me. I have a 'thunder stick'..."

"I have heard of that. Are you a god?" asked Corok.

"No. I am a powerful man who hates the evil here." I said.

"They told us that a mighty god who could make thunder with a stick had brought this evil," stated Milla. "They said that this was his way and there would be no more mates for just one man or woman. All women would be for all men. Only he could have special mates for himself."

"He is not a god. Just an evil, but powerful man. I am more powerful and I am for good," I said, trying hard not to sound like a Saturday morning cartoon.

"Thank the spirits for that," said Corok.

"Just bring her to Yorak..."

"She will not know him anymore. All he is to her is a mating staff for one of her holes," said Corok.

"I can make her better, though she cannot be completely fixed. Just get her to Yorok. When you hear four claps of thunder in a row, the four of you will go to that bush over there. My friends will help you."

Milla and Corok then dragged off an indifferent Gila to find her mate.

I then saw the men who ran away coming back, holding what I believed were spear casters. "I have a thunder stick. Drop your weapons or die."

"You have no thunder stick. Only a god has one," said one of the men, as he prepared to aim his weapon. I shot him in the arm and he fell down bleeding. The other man who ran away before proved that the first time was not a fluke. I walked over toward the fallen man. He lay on the ground cowering, crying and writing in pain.

"Get up!" I commanded. He did. I examined his wound. It appeared to be just a graze, but he was bleeding a fair amount. "Put this on your arm where you bleed and push hard with your other," I commanded as I tore a large gauze pad out of its packaging and handed him

"What is your name?"

"Tygar," his head bowed.

"There is much evil here and I intend to stop it. I will try to heal you if you answer all of my questions. Otherwise, you are sure to die," I said before pausing. "Who leads here?"

"Urgork."

"How many women are in the biggest tent?"

"Twenty-four of my own kind. Four of the new ones."

"New ones?"

"They look different. Kind of like you."

"Earth people? But how?" I thought to myself.

I was surprised when I heard Malok's voice reply in my head. "They are people from Earth. The how part, I just discovered but will tell you later. Just get them out of there and grab as much of 'The Taint' as you can. They will be able to show you where it is kept."

"Have they been exposed?" I thought.

"Yes and they have been ruined. Still, they are more self-aware because they are from your world."

"What happened to them?"

"I don't have time to explain. I will let them explain. Just get them out! They have information that will help you deal with the evil man from Africa."

I turned to the man. "Stay here!" I commanded, as I walked over to the tent.


I peeled back both flaps to let daylight in. I looked in. Most of the women were dark haired, gypsy looking. Immediately saw someone that stood out when I heard a strange, sing –song voice. "Fucky Fucky! Me Fucky Fucky!" cried a short Asian looking woman. I quickly dragged her partner off of her and she moaned in frustration, as I dragged her out of the tent. I motioned Hogat and Nomat to come out of the bushes and they came. As her partner came out to complain, I decked him hard to the solar plexus and he collapsed to the ground.

I quickly handed the girl off to Hogat. "Hold her. If you two see anyone one coming, call out."

They agreed and I went back into the tent looking for my next victim. I soon saw an older looking dark skinned woman. When I look closely, I saw she was another Earth woman. I repeated the previous steps and soon there were two women with my friends and I had gone back looking for more.

I saw a blond and immediately figured that she was one of my kind. One decked partner later, I exited the tent to find the drug-induced women attempting to seduce my friends. While it was dark in the tent, I saw my last target. She was actually riding her partner, which was a dead giveaway. It made it easier to identify her as my last target. I quickly pulled her off her partner. As we were coming out, we ran into blondie trying to get back into the tent. I pulled them back to the Hogat and Nomat and we made for the bushes.

"Who are you?" asked the dark skinned woman. When I looked at her features, I could see that they were not African but were Indian.

"My name is Mike."

"My name is Rina Punjabi. You are from the future, like me."

"It is a long story. Do you know where they keep "The Taint?"

"I should. I inject them."

"Why do you do that?" I asked.

"Because I have no choice. They made us have to listen to them. Susan and I are the only who know how to do it."

"Who is Susan?"

Rina laughed and a little tear came to her eye. "Susan Chen. You wouldn't believe it, but she used to be my daughter's physics teacher, he motioned to the Asian girl trying to suck on Nomat's earlobe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.