Mike and Malok - Cover

Mike and Malok

Copyright© 2014 by mcguy101

Chapter 11: Finishing the Job

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: Finishing the Job - Yes, you know how this works: Modern man transported to alien world that is a clone of prehistoric Earth. Here's my take. Thanks to cmsix for the inspiration.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Far Past   Time Travel   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Prostitution   Violence   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, sci-fi time travel story

I had a rather awkward night (at least at first). After "fixing Tola", I went over to the "extra mate" room and captured Mara. It was disturbing for me to hear her profess her desire for me and all of the other men in my camp and how much she wanted to lie with all of us.

Hogat had a problem with that, right up until Mara gave him his first sloppy kiss. I quickly jabbed her in the butt and she squealed into his mouth. While Hogat and Mara started the preliminaries, I pulled Kala outside the room.

"Please do not worry about what you tell me, but I need to know. How close were you and Mara?"

Kala blushed but did not answer.

"Please! I need to know and I need to know quickly if I am going to try to bring her back to something like she had been in the past. Mara has greatly changed. If you want her to be more like she was before, I need to know how you two were!"

"We were very close ... in fact ... I don't think she ever wanted to mate. I mean ... I desired men. Hogat is a strong man and I wanted him but..."

"You really like Mara too?"

Her blush answered my question. Mara the nymphomaniac, who was hungry for any cock, was a natural lesbian and Kala was bi. I knew that it was not fair to Mara, but I was not going to saddle my best friend who recently had been disgraced and then dishonored and hurt by his loving mate of about seventeen years, with a lesbian. I could make Mara bisexual like his other mate. She would desire Kala, as before. But she would also equally desire Hogat. She would also desire to please him. This would allow Kala to have her fun with Mara, but would stop Kala from either purposely or inadvertently taking control of the relationship. In Mara's mind, she would care, desire and feel close friendship for Kala, but Hogat would come first.

I asked Kala to wait in the hallway and I walked in to see that Mara's mating hole had Hogat's mating staff buried in it. I knew I did not have much time, but it is amazing how clearly you can think when your cock is not buried in Neanderthal pussy.

About ten minutes later, I summoned Kala. When she walked in, she was greeted with huge smiles from Hogat and Mara.

"Oh Kala! Is it not wonderful that we get to share a desirable mate and get to share his furs? Oh, you remember how much we enjoyed sharing our furs?" she asked with a hunger that both Hogat and I could see.

Hogat laughed. "It is alright, Kala. I know about you two."

"Really?"

"A wise man knows all about his tribe," he smiled. "To be honest, I had hoped to add Mara as my last mate next year if she was still unmated."

"So you do not mind, my mate?"

"No. Just keep what remains under our furs our secret."

"And make sure he gets to watch some times," I said, with a laugh, causing Hogat to blush.

"Of course, my Mate, you are a truly generous and desirable mate!" grinned Kala, as she jumped up on the bed and hugged her nude body to Hogat's before turning to her co-wife and long time lover. "Do you wish to play the "Mate me" game?"

"Oh yes! When I was an extra mate, I learned how to play it a bit differently," grinned Mara, as she climbed in between her friend's legs and began to eagerly lick her mating hole.

"Oh, mate me ... mate me ... mate me..." moaned Kala.

I saw Hogat's impressive rod begin to harden again. "Seeing that fills me with desire," he moaned.

"Had you ever done that to Tola?" I asked.

"No." he replied.

"You should do it with these two. They will love it. You should do it with Mena when she becomes yours too."

"I know not how," he stated.

"Don't worry, you have a great teacher in Mara. She will show you. In the meantime, why not put your mating staff to use," I said pointing to Mara's cute little tushy in the air.

"Would you mind, Kala?"

"No, my mate. She should get pleasure from all that she is giving me," said Kala, momentarily breaking her chant before resuming, "Oh, mate me ... mate me ... mate me!" she continued to cry.

As I was about to exit the room, I heard a loud, but muffled moan, as I figured Mara's mating hole was getting a second dose of her new mate's mating staff.

I had originally planned to end my fixing girls for the night with Mara, but after the last scene in Hogat's room, I was pretty wound up. I began to fantasize about the Ebony slut goddess and I could not resist. I had an extra vial with me just in case, so I muttered under my breath, "What the fuck, why not?" I also realized that helping these women sooner rather than later would be in their best interest. I unlocked the door and pulled Longa (her name according to Nahla) out of the room, before relocking it. I then pulled her into an unoccupied room.

As I pushed her on the bed, she shocked me with something she said. "Does my new leader want to fuck me?" her question just dripping with lust. I then realized something. This girl must have mated with my African counterpart. She knew about 'fucking', not just 'mating'. I wonder what else she knew.

"Yeah, baby!" I grinned.

"I can be your baby for tonight, then maybe you'll let me fuck some other men. I'm getting lonely just fucking girls." she grinned.

"This one is going to be a challenge," I thought, before adding to the internal monologue, "A fun challenge."

"So how and where do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fuck my pussy? I can make it really good for you, baby. How about I suck your cock and drain it of every last drop of cum. I love the taste. Or, would you like to take my ass? Everybody seems to like it the best. To be honest," she paused for emphasis and whispered. "I like it the best there too."

As much as I wanted to sample her ass, her whorish talk was turning me on. I flipped her over and jabbed her ass with the needle.

"Shit! Not 'The Taint' again," she groaned.

I said nothing, as I flipped her back, but then began to finger her swampy pussy.

"Come on, Baby! Please don't change me! I love being a slutty whore. My god spent so much time making me like this. Please do not ruin me!" she moaned.

"Shit! The bastard had completely polluted this poor Cro-Magnon girl, turning her into a twenty-first century slutty whore," I thought.

When she stopped talking and just was moaning, I entered her and kissed her. While she kissed better than Tola and (from what I saw with Hogat) Mara, it was still a fairly sloppy affair. I broke the kiss and began to program her.

"You will only desire me."

"No ... Please"

You will only desire me!" I yelled this time.

"I..."

"Only me! You desire only me!"

"Yes ... Only you," she finally broke on that point. I was beginning to worry that this might take longer than my mating staff would allow. This young slut was hot and driving me wild. If she were a Neanderthal, I'd really be in the soup. I continued, but faced tough sledding. It seemed that she was somehow able to fight me.

"You are my mate."

"Not mate ... whore ... not yours ... everybody's."

"No, my whore! You are my whore."

"No, please..."

"My whore. Mine! Mine! Mine!" I screamed.

"Yours ... your whore.

"Only mine."

"No..."

"Only mine!"

"Only yours," she said.

"Only my whore." I reinforced.

"Only your whore."

"Only my slut."

"Only your slut."

"Your pussy is mine."

"My pussy is yours," she said having finally accepted my complete dominance over her.

"Your ass is mine."

"My ass is yours."

"Your mouth is mine."

"Yessssss."

"Your breasts are mine."

"My tits are yours," she said paraphrasing in a crude way.

"You are my mate."

"I am ... no ... whore ... slut."

'You are my slut mate."

'What?" she asked confused, as I began to drive into her harder.

"You are my slut mate."

"Your slut mate?" she moaned.

"Yes, my slut mate."

"Yes."

"You are my slut mate. I am your only mate."

"Yes. Your slut mate. My only mate."

"You are my mate."

"Your mate," she finally accepted.

"You love me."

"I love you," she murmured, everything beginning to flow easily.

"You want to please me."

"Yes. Please you."

"You want to make me happy."

"Make you happy."

"You want to bear my children..."

"Bear ... children?"

"Yes. I want you to want to bear my children."

"Yes. Bear your children."

"You want to be my friend."

"Your friend."

"You want to be friends with my other mates."

"Yes."

"You feel affection for me and my other mates."

"Yes."

"I am the only man you desire!"

"Yes!" she agreed.

"You trust me."

"Trust you."

"I am the only man you can mate with. The only man that can fuck you!"

"Only you!" she cried as I could tell she was getting close.

"You desire my other mates, but not as much as you desire me"

"Yes."

"You are loyal to only me!" I said, as I felt her pussy milking me to the point of no return as she was beginning to orgasm.

"Loyal to you!" she moaned, as began to cum, setting her off.

"You are mine! Mine forever!" I screamed, as my cum poured into her inner core.

"Yours! Only yours forever!" she cried.


I lay there for a while cuddling with her. Her kissing seemed to improve even more. When I broke the kiss, she looked at me with her lovely dark chocolate complexion and dark eyes. "By the way, my name is Longa."

"I know. Nahla told me."

"May I ask you a question, my mate?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you change me so much?"

"I wanted you for a mate, not the village whore."

She sighed. "Do you really have a thunder stick?"

"Yes."

"Are you a god?"

"No. Neither is the man who changed you."

"He said he was a god and he had many magical things."

"He lied. He just said that so he could control you enough that he could use 'The Taint' on you. As far as magical things, I have many of the same things he does."

"If you say so, I must believe it, but it seems strange for him to lie."

"I do not know him, but he seems like an evil man. Evil men lie to take advantage of the good of others. Then they corrupt that good like he corrupted you."

Longa looked at me with a sad expression. "I know you wanted me for a mate, but you need to understand. You are my third mate."

"I don't care. I want you. What did that evil man do to you? Please tell me."

"My first mate was Zulor. He was the chief of our tribe. He was a just man, a good hunter and a great leader. The man who called himself a god came to my village and killed him with a 'thunder stick', so by law, I became his mate," she said, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Now I sensed I knew why Longa was loathed to be changed from her mindless, whoring ways. While constructed with evil, she was in a mindless bliss of non-stop sex. Now she would need to finally confront her past and the pain it had caused her.

"Go on," I said comfortingly kissing her tear away and causing her to shudder at the intimacy she was experiencing with me.

"He desired me, but despite his power, I did not desire him. So he used 'The Taint' on me and I became his dutiful and eager mate. After a number of moons, he grew bored with me. As I failed to have his child, he used 'The Taint' on me again. This time, I became his personal whore. He then used it again to make me learn many new words to describe mating and parts of my and his body. The power of 'The Taint' made these words seem as if I had spoken them my whole life. Finally, when he got sick of me, he used it on me one last time to make me enjoy being an extra mate. I then lived to fuck any man, mated or not. He made it that I could never just be with just one man. I would desire a new cock after I had finished with the one I just had inside me."

"I'm sorry you had that happen to you. You really are a beautiful woman and not just in your appearance."

"Thank you," she said with another tear.

"Wow, finally a woman who was not confused at being called 'beautiful' or 'lovely'," I thought and laughed.

"Did I say something funny?" she asked.

"No. It is just nice to finally be able to speak to someone who understands things that others here don't. What that evil man did to you was unforgivable, but the one positive that came out of this is that he made you able to understand things that I understand."

"The other good thing is that his evil had bought me to you and your goodness," she smiled and gave me a kiss. I then took her hand and we walked out of the room, down the stairs and into the Master bedroom. She would sleep there with me from then on.


"Wake up, sleepy head," came my wake up call.

"You took a fine time to bow out on me," I internally complained.

"You mean about 'The Taint'? You figured it out with the help of your new mate the healer," said Malok.

"True, I guess. Was there any other way to save the women?"

"Not really. Perhaps with time, some of the commands would have faded a bit, but probably not a great deal. Radically changing their personalities by removing the unnatural traits they were displaying allows them return to some semblance of normalcy. From what I understand, you displayed this with Tola. Mara and Longa," he said before pausing. "Speaking of Tola, I was incredibly impressed with your compassion for leaving the door open for a possible reconciliation with Hogat. As unlikely as that may seem now, there may be a chance for it to eventually happen, though I think she is quite happy being your mate and probably will want to remain so."

I climbed out of bed and had started getting dressed. I briefly looked at Tola sleeping there. "I really care for both of them, you know."

"I do. You also really desire her too. Still, what you did was ultimately the best thing for them right now. Hogat's psyche was badly damaged. Not just from his own disgrace, but from what he witnessed. He still has not healed all the way yet, but you have helped to restore some of his confidence. Your behavior has only proven what I know is the best of your race. I have to admit that I've been bragging about you to the other overseers a bit."

"Well, I'm glad I am making you look good." I smirked.

"Well, do not rest on your laurels. The overseer of our African friend was embarrassed by your actions at the Neanderthal camp. I told him that he brought it on himself by the way he encouraged his project to expand into areas controlled by another. His protégé has had the luxury of living on this world for more than three years. He has stockpiled all sorts of unseemly technology and has dominated a number of local villages. His own lust for Neanderthal women became his undoing. Before now he did not know of your existence. That has changed though. My guess is he will try again, but this time in person. You killed his most loyal follower. He has a number of others he trusts to a point, but he is a paranoid son-of-a-bitch. He did not even trust Bogent with a gun. His mistake allowed you to easily overpower him."

"Can you get me more guns?"

"I'm not sure. I can argue that you need them for defensive purposes. Mike, you have to see what this is really about."

I had finished dressing by this point and walked out the door towards the kitchen. "Good versus evil?"

"More or less. I would call it the best of humanity versus the worst. Let's put it this way, one of the reasons your species was judged guilty was your African counterpart's success. He trounced the other experiments in Africa and took control. You were the first experiment to thwart his efforts. You showed the resolve that the other experiments didn't, but you kept to your values, with a little assist from me."

"True. I guess I almost got caught up in thinking about killing Fumar." I said out loud from the quiet of the kitchen.

"Yeah, you held off. You might have still not have killed him. The bottom line was you were hesitant, but not because you were weak, but because you made a strategic decision. The additional fact that you are keeping domesticated livestock, growing your own fruit and plan to start growing your own vegetables and grains also showed that you are into renewable resources. According to some sources I have, many of the ideas that humans were capable of squandering planetary resources were reinforced by observing your counterpart in Africa's conduct. He has subsisted on an overgenerous allowance of food from his overseer, hunting animals, most just for sport and foraging for edible fruit and vegetation. He also had a huge fossil fuel allowance from his overseer to power his myriad vehicles. These actions show little regard for planetary resources. You, on the other hand, have shown a high degree of desire to use renewable energy sources in addition to renewable food resources. That impressed a number of those who have some grave doubts about your species in that regard. If you recall, that was part of what almost doomed the human race."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.