Sophia's Revenge - Cover

Sophia's Revenge

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a different genre for Harry Lime. It is an attempt at Erotic Historical Romance. Wrote it a few months ago but wanted to put it on this site to get some perspective on reader reaction. Please vote if you have time so I can judge if I should continue writing in this genre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Captain Morgan and Sophia soon become like oil and water. She takes every opportunity to belittle his actions and his appearance. He treats her with distain as if she were a piece of property that he is merely using for his own pleasure. His attitude infuriates her to the point that she wants to strike him with her fist but she realizes he is far stronger and would not hesitate to pull her across his knee and assault her dignity with a bottom spanking that would redden her skin and probably make her a lot more docile. She cannot stop her actions and soon finds herself in that very position pleading for mercy and promising to behave if only the good Captain would desist from her punishment. After some self-pitying tears and sobs, Sophia resigns to her new position and begins to obey the orders of Captain Morgan as if he is her real master. She is surprised when he does bed her straightaway but then just cuddles her next to his side all night long. Her hidden female cave is lonely for the touch of a man's hand and the comfort of connubial bliss. A few nights later, she takes the initiative and holds him in her hand and guides him to her secret place giving up the privacy of her inner core to his plunder and exploration. She finds that he is a tender and gentle lover even more considerate and loving than her beloved Jeffrey. In fact, Jeffrey is now a distant memory and merely a shadow of her past that seems more imaginary than real.

The beginning of the relationship with Captain Morgan is a difficult one for Sophia. She had been shaken to her very core by the satisfying pounding he had given her on the very first night onboard his ship. Now he has taken to just cuddling her next to him in the bunk like she is his long lost sister stroking her feminine goodies but not inserting his much-needed tool. His attitude infuriates her to the degree that she is sorely tempted to strike him with her fist. She wants to shout out that she needs him inside her but she is far too fearful of his reaction. Her resentment leads to some verbal conflict and she said some things to him that she immediately regrets. Captain Morgan is forced to take her over his knee and introduce her to some corrective training to modify her verbal expression. It is at this time that Captain Morgan became aware of her condition as being one of approaching motherhood and not over indulgence with food intake. He did not give her his hand on her bottom any more even though she was much enthused with his technique and wet her pantaloons just at the mere thought of a repeated performance. Then, he made a strange promise to her that if she gave birth under his care, he would treat the child as his own for as long as they stayed together. It was totally out of character for the fierce warrior to be in such a domestic mood.

The close proximity to a shaft of such power to assuage her need for filling had made Sophia a bit more willing to be cooperative with the instructions of Captain Morgan. Her constant ridicule of his attire and his uncouth manner shriveled up and she was suddenly filled with a sense of wanting to please him. She wants to earn his attention and his respect. They will soon be in the harbor of the port he has selected to dispose of the cargo from the recent prizes he has taken on the high seas including her father's ship. She did not have a bargain similar to the one she had concluded with Captain Sebastian leaving her to think that her future was indeed quite insecure.

In the early morning's light, she saw that they were anchored close to the shore of a small island and she wondered why they were lingering there when she knew Captain Morgan wanted to lay for the Tortugas with the least possible delay. All three longboats from the three ships were loaded with most of the men from her father's merchant ship. Only Lucas and three other crewmen remained onboard taking up the menial tasks of the deck crew. Lucas informed her that the five ship's officers were in irons down below and were only being given bread and water. He told her that the Captain was perturbed at how they had treated the daughter of the ship's owner with so little respect. Sophia was correct in her assumption that the officers were being held for auction in the slave market of Tortuga. She also correctly surmised that Lucas and his three partners had taken the option of joining the pirate brotherhood rather than be marooned on a desert island with the future ahead uncertain.

She was happy to see Lucas stay with her on the ship because she had a least one friend who was in her corner. The men were deposited on the island with some supplies and knives to help them to survive. There was fish and fruit in abundance so there was little likelihood of them perishing from lack of either food or water. The roaming bands of cannibals were another story entirely.

They were underway and plowed the waves under full sail for the next two days. On the second night after the disposal of the men, Sophia decided to take things in her own hand and stealthily took hold of Captain Morgan's friendly shaft in the darkened cabin and covered it with her lips. His reaction was swift and rewarding. She locked her ankles around his thick muscular neck holding on to him as he plumbed her depths with serious intent. This is what she had been waiting for; this was what she really wanted. The touch of his thick cock inside her throbbing greedy pussy was something she knew she needed above all other. She had no regard for wealth or fame, only the satisfying feel of a cock filling her empty hole at night to eliminate the void of loneliness that threatened to overwhelm her with despair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.