Sophia's Revenge
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a different genre for Harry Lime. It is an attempt at Erotic Historical Romance. Wrote it a few months ago but wanted to put it on this site to get some perspective on reader reaction. Please vote if you have time so I can judge if I should continue writing in this genre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

The ship is recovering from a storm that lasted for a full day and a night when three sails are sighted on the starboard side. At first, the senior officer thought them to be a little convoy of merchant vessels just like them, but as they drew closer, the dreaded skull and crossbones sent a shiver of dread through the hearts of everyone onboard with the exception of Sophia who welcomed any change to the dreary life of being an indentured sexual slave to the whims of five silly men with little understanding of the needs of a lady. Since they had no deck gun or desire to fight, the ship quickly ran up the flag of surrender and the Pirates of the Spanish Main boarded with a flurry of drunken laughter and flashing swords. Without resistance, the pirates were reduced to merely taking inventory of the ship's goods for barter and re-sale on Tortuga, a sanctuary less than a day's sail away. The red-bearded young Captain of the largest pirate ship was called Captain Morgan and he was the one who dragged Sophia from her hiding spot below decks to the forecastle of the ship. There he claims her as his personal booty and orders her taken to his cabin on the pirate ship. She is delivered to the other ship and given a bath in heated water by a dark skinned native girl dressed in skimpy clothing. Her gown is of the finest silk better even than her wardrobe back in her own estate in England. The girl notices the bulge in Sophia's tummy and tells her to try to hide it as long as possible to keep the Captain's interest. Sophia is not sure she wants the rough pirate's interest but takes heed of Kalinda's warning.

Pandemonium broke out on the ship when the sails of the three ships chasing them drew close enough to reveal the presence of the dreaded "skull and crossbones" flags that send a shiver up the backs of the nervous seamen. Sophia confirmed the fact with her own eyes and allowed Lucas to spirit her down into the cargo deck in an attempt to avoid the ferocious pirates. The chances of survival were much reduced because the brigands did not like to leave witnesses to any act of piracy. An eyewitness was a worth a sure trip straight to the hangman's knot.

Captain Sebastian to his credit attempted to rally the men to put up some defense but the sight of the overwhelming odds induced the sailors to quickly subdue the cursing man and they did not hesitate to run up the white flag of surrender.

When the first wave of heavily armed pirates swung onboard from the lead ship, a red-bearded leader was recognized by a number of the men and they whispered the name to each other.

"Captain Morgan is still alive!"

The general view had been held that the famous pirate had been captured and hung by the Governor of Jamaica the previous year. The sight of him in the flesh was enough to convince the men not to put up any fight at all.

Since there was no conflict, the pirates gathered the men together to make sure there was no danger and proceeded to take stock of the ship to inventory the booty. The pirate code called for strict division of the spoils of capture to prevent any insurrection from dissatisfied members of the crew.

The larger pirate ship was attached to the vessel by grappling hooks of heavy metal and thick rope. The task of transferring the cargo began immediately because Captain Morgan followed a careful procedure of scuttling all prizes to eliminate evidence of his work on the high seas.

Below decks, the famous Captain Morgan was checking the cases of rum to make sure an accurate count was made. He did not mind if some of the cargo was consumed by the crew as spoilage but it was important to determine the value before it was transferred.

Sophia saw the cruel looking men moving through the cargo and she huddled hidden in the corner. It was an errant sneeze that gave her away. Captain Morgan took hold of her long hair and dragged her out into the light of the lantern. She was only partially dressed and the top of her bodice was disheveled displaying her heaving bosom to his greedy eyes. Her loose fitting clothes hid the fact that she was with child in the confusion of the moment. Sophia was terrified but she was much intrigued with the strength of the pirate captain as he easily lifted her though the ladder-well and onto the rolling deck.

She saw Lucas peering at her from the group of encircled prisoners and felt a little bit of comfort to see someone she trusted nearby. All of the officers, including Captain Sebastian, seemed concerned only with their own unenviable situation. The pirates were mostly involved with the removal of cargo and booty leaving no doubt as to the eventual location of the ship at the bottom of the sea. The only question that remained was the future status of the prisoners.

"The fat bitch belongs to me. Take her to my cabin straightaway."

Sophia realized her status was resolved by the pirate captain claiming her as his share of the booty. The utter lack of objection by any of the ragged crew proved that Captain Morgan ruled with a strong and well-respected hand. She was man-handled over the rail and delivered to the other ship with little effort by the experienced brigands. She held her tongue about the mistaken notion that she was "fat" instead of "pregnant" because she was not certain if that fact might further jeopardize her position.

She asked the dark-skinned girl leading her below decks about the fate of the crew.

"Will they make the others "Walk the plank"?"

The pretty girl with flashing eyes laughed at her stupidity.

"That is an "Old wives tale" to scare the little kiddies, my fat little cherub. Our Captain Morgan is not so bloodthirsty. He will give them the opportunity to join the brotherhood. If they choose not to join with us in the freedom of the seas, he will deliver them to the nearest island where they might fend for themselves without interference from us. Their fate is in the hands of the creator and there is none on ours. Captain Morgan would never deprive an unarmed man of his life."

The girl twisted her arm behind her back and led her down below to the captain's cabin where a large tub filled with heated water from the galley awaited her pale white skin much in need of a good wash. Sophia followed the girl's instructions to "strip off" and soon stood naked in front of her. A devious smile was on the girl's face. Kalinda, as she so introduced herself, was immediately cognizant of Sophia's expectant condition and she ran her hand slowly and tenderly across the young captive's belly.

"Got a bun in the oven, do we, dearie?"

Sophia felt her face go red in embarrassment at the recognition of her pregnancy. She still felt the shame of allowing her needy pussy to overcome her common sense and good upbringing. Not that she regretted her actions with the handsome Jeffrey. The memory of being opened wide and stretched widely for the very first time stayed deeply imbedded in her brain and she held it like a familiar thread of her old life.

Kalinda was rudely wiping her with a large strip of cotton material that chaffed her skin but removed the grime effectively. She was a little humiliated at the familiar way the strange dark-skinned girl made her way around her sensitive areas but it was so much like the way her Polly attended to her that she spread her legs and leaned on the muscular girl's shoulders in a sincere and fully submissive attitude. Carefully, she followed Kalinda's guidance into the steaming hot tub and slowly submerged her body into the welcoming and soothing warm waters. For the first time in almost half a year, someone brushed her hair like she was truly a gentle lady and not a disgraced female, or a plaything for five ignorant male masters. Kalinda was humming a melody that made her relax and she thrilled at the touch of a female hand once again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.