Sophia's Revenge - Cover

Sophia's Revenge

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a different genre for Harry Lime. It is an attempt at Erotic Historical Romance. Wrote it a few months ago but wanted to put it on this site to get some perspective on reader reaction. Please vote if you have time so I can judge if I should continue writing in this genre.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

Sophia's degradation at the hands of the ship's officers makes her bitter with the taste of men's constant depraved lusting and scant recognition of the power of romance and a loving relationship. She is increasingly concerned about her yet-to-be born child and what the future will have in store for her. Her undying love for Jeffrey remains constant and she keeps her eyes shut when in concert with one of the ship's officers so that she can see only Jeffry's face when she is being used for pleasure. During this ordeal, Sophia begins to change from a naïve young girl into a woman with her own deep desires for pleasure and soon she is making demands on the ship's officers that are difficult for them to meet even though they outnumber her five to one. She begins to dress in more seductive style to tempt them into time consuming passion in hidden corners of the darkened below decks areas. Even her speech is changing from the refined phrasing of a high-born lady into the more earthy speech patterns of low born commoner.

Sophia felt her partner stirring on top of her. She had her face in the pillow and had difficulty in remembering which of the five officers was spreading her buttocks with such feverish determination. She decided that it must be her substitute Jeffrey II, the 18 year old officer with the oversized cock. He always made her quite on the edge in stretching to meet his demands. She was sweating profusely because of the closeness of the cabin and not having a proper porthole. Still, the sound of their lovemaking was enhanced by the wet slap of their bodies coming together with solid slick flesh. Sophia had cautioned her assigned officers about being circumspect with rough treatment during her term of pregnancy. More and more often, she preferred being entered either front or back whilst lying on her side as it was much more comfortable for her and the growing child.

The only officer who still insisted on dishing out some discipline to her person was the new Captain Sebastian who seemed addicted to the sound of his heavy hand on her flanks. No longer was she offended at such treatment from the heavily muscled bully. She had become quite submissive with Captain Sebastian because she knew he liked that reaction and she was quite adept at bringing a smile to the face of the usually frowning officer. He was probably the juiciest of the five officers not counting Lucas her secret admirer from the crew of sex-starved males.

Her figure was changed from an hour-glass into an hour-glass with a bump in front that made navigating the passageways more difficult. She was more comfortable on the deck now because the crew knew she was off-limits and the fact of her condition tended to dissuade most of them from ogling her figure in profile or revealing curves in the random shifting of the winds.

Captain Sebastian had informed them all that according to his reckoning they were only two or three days from the merchant port where he could sell the cargo and wash his hands of the vessel. He was shrewd enough to determine there was no profit to be made if he was labeled as a pirate or a Mutineer. Sophia figured she was safe enough because she had agreed to keep her mouth shut in return for her freedom to choose her own path and to receive a share in the sale.

Sophia was concerned that her status in the new location might be difficult because she was going to be a single mother in a world that only recognized the merit of family on a unit that had both a mother and a father. She did not want to be shunted off to a poor-house just because she had no visible means of support for her and her child. There was no reason to expect that the rigid rules of society were not as exacting as in England proper. She saw Lucas working to repair a torn sail and she acknowledged his covert wink with a curtailed nod of her head to avoid detection. It would be better if the officers did not know of his close friendship with Sophia and label it some type of illegal fraternization and a violation of the rule of the sea.

Off the starboard beam, Sophia noticed the outline of three sails on the horizon. She shielded her eyes from the sun and trying to determine if she was just imagining the three dots in the distance. After going back down below to rest at mid-day, she returned to the deck and looked once again at that same angle off the bow and saw the three dots still keeping pace with them but keeping their distance and not attempting to come any closer. When she pointed it out to Captain Sebastian, he shrugged it off and told her,

"Probably some merchant ships bound for the Islands just like us. There is nothing to worry about, Missy. We will be in the harbor in just two more days of sailing as long as the wind holds. Don't trouble your pretty little head. I will get us to safe harbor before they could catch us anyway."

Sophia returned to her cabin and got ready for the middle-aged Ensign Jones. She liked him the least of the five officers because he had a wicked tongue on him. Well, wicked in the sense that he never seemed willing to pass along a complement but always found a way to criticize any minor fault in his whiny hypocritical way. She made sure her rear portal was well-lubricated and that she was wearing the boy's trousers he seemed so fond of seeing her wear. She had to leave the buttons open in front because of her expanding figure but it was of little consequence because the trousers would be down to her ankles in a trice.

When the Ensign knocked on her door, it was already late and she was tired but she let him in and took up the position on her elbows and knees that he seemed to like above all others. She could tell that he had gotten hold of some spirits. It must have been hidden well because Captain Sebastian was firm in his insistence that there be no drinking on board the ship. It was probably a wise policy because the sea could change from a calm and normal state to a raging test of nautical skills without much warning at all. Jones was always quick to shove several fingers up her bum before getting started just to insure she would open up her pucker hole for his entry. Tonight was no exception and she felt him begin his routine as expected with the added flair of tickling her clitoris as well with his other hand. She liked it so much that she began to whimper her appreciation to the clever mature man for his effective efforts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.