My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

-" ... have a choice. The female of our kind emits a scent when we're excited that is almost impossible to resist. I'm sorry it affected you two. We weren't expecting you to show up with him and Andres." I heard Grindelle wisper to Forina. Their wispering woke me up and I was curious where this was going so I kept my eyes close and listen.

-" It affects women also?" Forina asked obviously intrigued.

-" Worst then that, it affects us too."

-" I don't understand. What do you mean, it affects you too?"

-" For example, before you found us Samira and I were talking about our fate ... what would be expected of us. One of the big fault of our excitement scent, is that it makes our men verry quick to cum, to our obvious displeasure. We were hoping that it wouldn't be as intense for Rock and Andres and when they came into our room we were excited and I'm sure they were both able to smell our scent and yet they resisted the urge to fuck us, wich surprise us and gave us hope. So we got on the subject of the multiple pleasures we would have if we could get them to last longuer then our men. We got so excited that we had no other choice my daughter and I to try to uhh ... lower our excitement level."

-" So in other words, you are affected by your own scent?" I didn't hear an answer but in my head I could see Grindelle nodding. -" What about your men?"

-" It's a little more complicated ... A long time ago we were diffrent then what we are now. Our ancestors played with the genetics to make us into a more powerfull race, but in doing so they also increased some parts of us that didn't need to, like our sexuality. What that means for us is that when our males are excited they become blundering idiots. They become too excited to do anything more then fuck and cum as fast as they can."

-" It's not like that with my people but the men are about the same but not for the same reason. To us, sex is not suppose to be good. It's to make babies and nothing more. When a women is pregnant she no longer as sex for as long as she has the baby and some time after that to make shure she as the proper time to raise her young..."

-" For a woman who is not suppose to not enjoy fucking, you sure did seem to like it enough just before you screamed and passed out last night!" I heard both giggle.

-" Well ... It wasn't like that before that big brute came to us. He sure messed up our camp and all for the good."

-" Why do you say that?"

-" First, he scared my people to death with his power stick he calls 'rifles', then he comes in our camp and goes and killed my mate in one punch..." I heard a gasp from Grindelle. -" ... No no, it was all good. You see when he did that I was on the ground after beeing hit from my mate for trying to stop him from making a fool of himself."

-" Why?"

-" The idiot wanted an other mate and he hardly was able to take care of me. He was obsessed with a women to be mated to Rock and wanted to challenge him for it. When I tried to stop him he punched or slapped me, I don't know wich but the result was the same. Rock hit once and broke his neck. I can tell you that more then a few men in our camp looked at him with fear but also with respect."

-" He told me he had 4 mates?"

-" The day before he came to us we had a battle with a diffrent camp on the island and one of the men that died left a widow with a baby. Since Rock had no mate, it was perfect but then Jordie and Forina who had refuse every offer to be mated both went to our leaders wife and practicaly begged to be offered as mate to Rock. And it's when that offer was made that I was made a mate to Rock."

-" Does he ... ummm ... I mean ... there's 4 of you..."

-" You want to ask if he satisfies us?..." She giggles. -" It's more a problem for us to satisfy him!"

-"What!" That wasn't a wisper.

-" Shhhhht"

-" Sorry! But what did you mean? Surely you are not serious!"

-" I'm dead serious. You see, since we never 'fuck', like you say, for long we never knew it could be so good and the feeling of explosion we get inside was totaly unknown to us. I don't know how to explain it but everytime he puts his hand on me my body temperature goes up till all my senses overload and I black out. What we found out is that all 4 of us are like that and I suspect that all the women of my race are too. The probleme is that it happens too fast and our mate is left to finish with one that is asleep if he is not carefull to keep one of us from exploding to soon." Both of them giggled."

-" Do you think his other mates will like him having a new one to take the burden off of their shoulders?" The giggles just intensified.

-" I"m sure they will. We all thought he was gonna kill one of us sooner or later with all the good fucking he gives us." The giggles turned into laughter and I couldn't fake beeing asleep any longuer.

-" Are both of you done making fun of me?" Grindelle gasp in surprise but Forina just looked at me with a knowing eye! She knew I was faking the little wench. -" How did you know I wasn't sleeping?" I asked her. Instead of answering she gave a quick glance at the lump my hard dick was making under the light fur covering me.

-" It's you girsl talking about sex that did that to..." Grindelle grabbed the fur, flipped it off of me and took my cock in her mouth startling me. -" ... meeeeeee!"

-" I guess your new mate felt guilty about it." Forina was already breathing hard.

I pulled her to me and planted a deep kiss on her. She was first to pull out her tongue and was purring wich just served to get me more excited And if that wasn't enough the scent of Grindelles arousal came to my nostrils threatening to make me cum on the spot.

I tried to immobilise Grindelles head to help stop myself from cuming to soon and was succesful to a point. -" Girls ... I won't last long ... muuummm" Forina decided to shut me up by stuffing her nipple in my mouth. I mean, really! what else am I suppose to do? I sucked that nipple and flicked with my tongue over it like there was no tomorow...

The hand that was holding the head on my cock was now fondling the breast not beeing sucked and it proved to much. -" HAAAAAAAAAAAA." Grindelle was keeping a liplock on my cock making sure not to loose a drop.

-" Share with me?" Forina asked. She raised herself from me with a pop coming from my mouth and I opened my eyes to see her lean forward so her head was beside Grindelle. Once she was shure I was done cuming she opened her eyes and looked into the ones of Forina. She leaned into Forina for the little space that was between them and kissed her. I saw both of their mouth open and I knew they were sharing my sperm. If I hadn't cum just seconds ago, I would of had them on their back fucking in an instant.

Looking at them made me feel guilty cause I do want to fuck them but there's just to much to do today. We need to be on the ship and on our way to the Island as soon as we can if we want to be back today. I'm already dreading the long trip back and forth on the ship.

They don't seem to preocupied and feeling the need to piss I tried to extricate myself from underneath both of them. They were oblivious of me and both highly excited so I wasn't surprised when grindelle got on top of Forina, planted her pussy on her face and bent down to start eating out the one in front of her. From then on the purring and slurping got to much.

I pissed in what looked like a piss pot and went into the loungedinning erea to see if Andres was up. I just had time to close the door behind me before everyone in the house heard the scream let out by Forina when she came.

I went back into the room to the look of astonishement on Grindelles face. She looked back at the passed out women underneath her then looked at me with what I would discribe as anguish in her eyes. She needed to cum badly from what I could see. Poor thing must of been close when Forina passed out.

-" On your back quick!" I told her and dove in face first. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face in her cunt enough to suffocate me if I'd let her. She was completly drench but the sent was enough to get my dick hard and to be honest I wasn't expecting it. It's got to be some sort of pheromone that she is letting out when excited. I just can't beleive I can get hard again so soon after cuming but she's making me get hard, if that is possible.

I was still naked, so keeping her knees in the air I mounted her stuffing myself deep inside of her in one thrust. -" Aaaaaaah ... I'm soooo close ... YES ... YES ... HARDER DAMN YOU!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH..." I felt the walls around my cock contract and it felt wonderful but I wasn't about to cum this quick so I layed on top of her resting on my hands and just hammered her with my dick.

At one pointed I was catching my breath and just going back and forth slowly and I saw in her eyes and on her face that she was getting close. She was pushing back hard everytime I was going in to get more stimulation on her clit when her eyes went to the back of her head. She didn't screamed out but moaned instead, then went tensed and rigid while shaking from head to toe. It was an amazing site and I was just there for the ride cause her legs were trying to squeeze the life out of me. WOW, was all I could think of at the moment.

This lasted almost 30 seconds before her body relaxed and she stoped moaning. -" What ... did ... you ... do to ... me?" She asked out of breath.

I was sure it was a retorical question so I just kept on fucking her. But now the familiar tingling in my balls was back and I started thrusting hard and fast again.

-" You ... are ... gonna ... kill ... me!..." She was having a hard time talking from the movement of beeing fucked with abandon. -" But don't stop!"

-" You like it hard hen?" I pinched a nipple when I said that and it triggered an other orgasm of hers.

-" YOU ... WONDERFUL ... FUCKER YOU!" she let out forcefully just below screaming tone. She didn't go into convulsion again but just went limp.

-" The walls of your pussy are doing such good job on me that I will cum again verry soon."

-" In my mouth!" Her legs came off my back and she pushed me so that I would fall on it beside Forina still oblivious of our lovemaking and had me in her mouth in a flash. She was tugging, sucking and purring at the same time. It was like she needed my cum and would do anything to get it.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed. She was giving me pleasure like I hadn't known possible and when I came her purring was creating havoc on my insides. When I was done spurting cum in her mouth she took it out and gently rubbed the end of my cock on her lips while resting her head on my stomack. It was to me a magical moment.

At that moment, with my slowly deflating dick beeing played with, I realised I no longer care or want to go back. I'd be a fool to! I don't care if I ever see my friends again, I just want to keep experiancing this for as long as I can.

When I got here I felt a pang of guilt at taking a mate not knowing if I"d still be here the next day but i am 'a guy' so I was thinking with my dick instead of my head when 3 more wives got hadded to the lot. I took in strides and made the best of it but still thinking it was only for a few days. Now, I'll fight whoever wants me to go. I have no clue as to how I got here but now that I am, no one is gonna take me away from here.

-" I was thinking of bringing both of you on the ship but now that Forina is out of it you'll have to stay here my love." I tried to be as nice as possible but she still made her teeth beeing felt on my dick as reprisal. -" Ouch ... I'm sorry Grin'. I need you to stay here and watch over her while I'm gone..."

-" I don't have to like it." She said applying more pressure on my dick to make sure I understood that she wasn't happy with my decision.

-" I should be back before the sunset Grin. I'm just going there to get a few things that I'll need here, thats all."

-" Then hurry and come back to us." She looked at Forina sprawled beside us. -" Maybe I'll see how many times I can make her scream in one day!" Her thongue came out to lick both lips sensuously and looking at me to see if her words had any effects on me.

-" You're just trying to intice me into bed again you little wench and it's working but I really do have to go and if I don't go now I'll never will." With that said I got up, dressed, grabed my rifle and kissed her goodbye.

As soon as I came out of the room Andres started teasing me again. -" Are you ok? I heard a lot of noise from the room. I was debating going in and try to save you but I figured you were man enough to take it!" The fucker had the audacity to start laughing at me and he laughed so much that he fell from the chair he was on. Wich just got Grindelle and Samira out of their rooms.

-" What's so funy and why are you on the floor Andres?" Asked Samira.

He just looked at her, then at Grindelle and laughed harder. Wich got the two women to look at me me with the question on their face.

-" He's just thinking of his first mate Maia." The fucker stop laughing then and I would of laughed at him but didn't want anymore questions. -" You ready?" I asked him.

-" Been waiting here a while wondering..." He was gonna be a wise ass again and I just pointed my finger at him menacingly. -" Yea I'm ready!" He got up, grabbed the shot gun, kissed Samira and started for the door.

When we got to the first level we were surprised at the amount of activity going on. We heard the people talking as we were going down the stairs and Andres and I both looked at each other, more then proud at the happy sounds coming from the dinning erea.

From what I could see the children had been fed first and were busy playing in a corner with their games wich include small bone peices and little rocks. They looked happy and content while some mothers were at the wood stove eating up something for the adults at the table.

What surprised me the most was what was on the table. There in front of me were bowls with what could only be porridge, with bowls of brown suggar beside them. I hadn't smell any bread beeing cooked but there on the table were lumps of bread and the stuff beside it looks like natural butter wich is white. Different kinds of meat with one that smelled and looked a lot like bacon.

When I got closer I saw bowls with some sort of berry spread that looked good and one with what looked to be honey. I was in shock and when I looked at Andres, he was looking at the table like it would vanished if he touched it. -" I've never seen so much food! Surely they must waist a lot by putting it all on the table like that."

-" I suspect they have a cold room in the lower lower level my friend. What is not eaten today will be put there and still fresh tomorow." He looked at me incredulous.

I looked at who was at the table noticing them for the first time and notice Aldread with his wife beside him. For once everyone was staring at someone else then me, well they did stare at both of us but they were looking at Andres with someting more like admiration. When he got close to the table, the couple closest to him got up and offered him their place even if there was room at the other end and as soon as he sat down people started talking to him and asking him all sorts of questions. One name I heard mention a few times was Jeto and I looked at Aldread questioningly.

He shrugged. -" They wanted to know if he was coming back. Most of the people in this village as felt his wrath at some point or an other and often times for no more reason that they were in his way. So I told them that He killed him." I sat beside him and served myself from what was in front of me.

I hate some porridge mixed with honey instead of sugar wich was verry good. Andres wasn't too sure but followed my example and sampled most of what was in front of him. He almost cried when he tasted the fresh bread with butter and then again when he tried a peice with the jelly. It was funy to see his face every time he tried something new and with the people reacting to his expression. To them this was normal everyday food but to him, this was a feast and they had fun just watching him eat.

-" Did you decide who was coming on the ship with us?" He looked at me like I had just told him he was white! -" Aldrede, these are your people, not mine, and you know who does what and who won't."

-" Aah ... you said last night you wanted to go but I didn't think you would take more with you..." His wife was tugging on his elbow. -" Uh ... I think my wife wants to go." He back away a little so I could see her on the other side of him but she pressed her face on his arm timidly. -" Vernia, come on, say hello to Rock."

-" Hello" She said just above a wisper

-" Hello Vernia ... so you would like to go an ship ride? It will be a long lonely trip but you're welcome to go." She did give me a small smile but looked down quickly after that. I looked at Aldread. -" We should be good for about 10 people if you want to invite more. If some feel left out, tell them we'll be making a lot more of those trips and soon enough all will have had a chance to go on a ship ride of their own ok?"

-" That sounds like lots of fun and this place needs it so no probleme here. I'll have 10 people on the beach shortly ready for an adventure." He gave me a big smile and went about selecting his people.

-" Andres?..." He was explaining the hot spring and its virtue to the people around him. -" ... Are you ready to go?

He would of been glad to stay there all day and tell his stories but I had an agenda to follow. -" Yes Rock. I'll go get the men and meet you at the beach."

When I got to the stable I got an other surprise. The same Dramak that I had ridden yesterday came right to me. Onces in front of me he sat down on his big butt and his tougue came out verry much like a dog would. I took a step closer and petted his long neck.

I don't know why but I talked to him. -" I need to go back to the ship." He got back on all four all excited. I opened the gate and he came out stoping just outside looking at me expectantly. I closed the gate and climbed on the Dramak. -" I think I should Name you. What do you think?" I wasn't expecting an answer but damn if the thing didnt turn her long neck to look at me and nodd. I was flabbergasted! It not only understood but answered back. Damn, these things are much more inteligent then I thought. I looked at his skin more closely. It was like any skin I'd touched in the past, smooth and warm to the touch but completly hairless. For no other reason then I couldn't think of anything better I decided to call him Patch. -" Would you like me to call you 'Patch'?" He just nodded and started for the gate of the fort.

Once outside in the open I let him loose. -" Show me how fast you can go Patch." I was expecting speed and was holding on to the briddle and thank god I was cause I would of landed straight on my ass. The first leap he took when I told him to run was simply astonishing and every running step he took after that kept me breathless.

He was able to maintain this pace till we got to within 500 feet of the water. I didnt have the opportunity to notice how much time it took us to get here for I was to busy holding on to my life. It sure gave me a good rush.

Once in front of the ship I noticed one of the crowmen had beaten me to it. I walked into the water and swam to the ship. The water felt nice and refreshing after my morning frolics. Once on the boat I met my new or old captain. -" Hello, my name is Detran and I was captain of this ship but I wasn't able to sail it on it's last trip around. Bad fever you see!" Earing him say that brought back some remorse at having killed the other crowmen on the beach back at the island. He would of been dead too had he made the trip. Not much I can do now and in retrospect, I would of done the same thing.

-" Aah yes, nice to meet you Detran, my name is Rock as you probably know." I looked around quickly. -" So you know how to get us to the island and back?"

-" Not only do I know but the trip will be much faster!" He got me there.

-" Why would it be faster. Too me the trip is a straight line." he was shaking his head negatively before I was even finished.

-" That's where you're wrong. When you take the straight line like you say, you cross 3 maybe 4 different currents wich slows you down a lot. By going my way, we should do it in half the time." He taped his inflated chest when he said that.

-" That's great news. The idea of spending half a day on this ship didn't seem like a lot of fun to me."

-" Oh no, the trip there will take us a little longer but the trip back should be just a bit faster because of the direction of the wind." He looked at the sky. -" It looks like a great day to be on the water doesn't it!?"

I didn't know if his question was retorical or not. -" I'll take your word for it." His enthusiasm was enough to make me trust his judgement on it.

-" Look." he pointed to a what looked like about 50 people making their way from the fort to us. Most were on foot and 2 wagons were beeing used to transport their stuff. -" That's too many for this ship to take!"

-" Even with no cargo?" I could see having more then 50 people on this boat for a day trip but certainly not on an over night trip. -" It's not like we're spending the night also"

-" That's true ... I see your point. It shouldn't be a probleme, maybe a bit crowded if everyone is on the main deck at the same time but manageable."

-" I'll make sure that people stay out of the way of your men working. Most of the kids we will try to keep on the first deck to keep them from falling off the ship. I'm sure we wont be able to keep them there for the duration of the trip but they will be well guarded when on the main deck. Just to be on the safe side, we wont permit anyone on the upper decks, what do you say?"

-" I'd say it's a great idea. Lots of the work is done on those decks and we don't want the wheel man distracted. It's easy to get lost in these waters." That thought gave me goose bumps even with the sun beating down on me.

Once everyone made it on board with all the baggages and we were on the way, I asked my two leaders to meet me in the cabin. -" You guys need to make shure that the men working on the ship are not bothered too much and we need to make sure the kids are safe so we will keep them on the lower deck most of the time and I want lots of adults around them when we bring them up. One last thing and this one concernes you Andres,..." He had the look of a deer caught in the lights of a car. -" ... I want you to think about coming to live permanently at the fort with me." He wasn't expecting this. -" The reason i'm saying this is that I think the Barrialls will be a problem before too long and I'll need help to make the place stronger. I would love for the whole camp to move with us but I doubt everyone will want to. You saw and tasted the diffrent foods there and the kids and women will be safe when we are out. That's a lot to think of, I know! All i'm asking is that you think about it my friend ok?"

-" Rock, you don't need to ask. Most of my people beleive you are here to set us free. If you say we move to the mainland then move we will."

-" Still, I just want to make sure no one is forced into doing anything they don't want to. The move won't be today so everyone should have time to think about it."

-" I'll make sure the people know they have a choice ... but I say again, it's not much of a choice. I can see the life there beeing easier once that stench is gone. I guess a good rain would do it."

-" We'll just have to teach them not to shit where they live." For some reason he found that to be verry funy.

We had only been at sea for less then 15 minutes in my estimate when an urgent knock was heard from the door.

-" Come in." I said loud enough to be heard.

It was Detran and he looked worried. -" You need to see this right away. Seems like we have trouble on the way."

He sure peeked my curiousity and when we got out on deck again we saw what had him worried. An other ship bigger then ours and with more sails was coming at us from the side and fast. FUCK!

I looked through the scope of the A-R trying to see if they had canon holes on the side but no. What shocked me is what was on deck looking at us. Can you say Lizard men! I don't mean like scaly, long snout and tongue slithering about kind of lizard. These had a face with eyes slits vertical instead of horizontal like the reste of the humanoids I had seen on this world. Their hands had only 3 fingers wich appeared to be much thicker then ours. Their most stricking feature was definitly their skin color wich was a light green and the nose/spout/mouth they had. Verry hugly and mean looking is what they look like.

-"What the fuck are those people and how many diffrent races are still to be seen on this world?" I think I might of said that a little too loud cause evryone was looking at me.

-" That is what we call the lizard people but they call themselves Drazzards." He didn't look to sure of himself.

-" What can we expect from them?" He looked at me like I was stupid.

He took a step closer and wispered. -" They do not take hostages or slaves." And left it at that.

-" Andres, how many shells do you have left.? I had a full clip in a ziplock in my side pocket on my shorts and a full clip in the rifle, at 30 rounds a clip we weren't in so bad a position as it might of looked to thems.

-" I have 4 in the shot gun and the 5 you gave me in the small transparant bag."

-" That shot gun can hold 7 shells if you load one in the top hole there." I pointed at the chamber.

He took out the shells that he kept in that little side bag he always carries and handed them to me. I took the shot gun from him and showed him out to load the shells from the bottom and putting the one in the chamber. -" Will you be able to put the last 2 in when you need to?"

I almost fell on my ass when he stood tall without nodding. -" Yes Rock. You can count on me."

I put my hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. -" We have one chance of protecting our people my friend and it's these..." Indicating our weapons. -" ... and the damage they do. We need to do as much dammage as we can and i suggest you aim for the heads only." His face went pale probably remembering the way the head splattered every where when he shot one yesterday. -" think of the fear these creatures will have when they see the heads of the one beside them blowing up." I saw in his eyes that he was thinking about it and the smile slowly creeping up on his face. -" There's one thing you have to do to maximise the damage and it's to be patient."

-" I will be patient!" I have to hand it to him, he sure had balls for a little fucker.

-" You have to wait till they are close or your weapon will be of little use."

-" I understand. I will wait for them and show them that they would of been better off bothering someone else." He was dead serious.

The other ship was gaining on us fast. -" Ok then. Stay here and wait for the ship to be on our side. I'll go up there..." Pointing at the back upper deck where the wheel was. -" ... And see how many I can get before they get any closer." I looked at Aldread. -" You need to make sure every woman and child is on the lower deck and that they stay there till we tell you they can come up ok?"

-" No problem." And he was off rounding people and getting them under.

One last look at Andres. We both nodded reassuring the other and I made my way to the back top deck. Once there and looking through the scope I looked for the ones giving orders and saw one with a wip in his hand pointing and directing his people. A few of them had bows and were just waiting to be in range so I decided to start with them. There was 5 of them that I could see and aimed for the first one.

I had my elbow resting on the side of the ship and had to wait for my sight to be aligned with my target before I shot while controling my breathing and when I took my first shot it was a little low and to the left. I had to take in the speed they had on us and I adjusted for it and got the second shot right on the chest of the first archer. The men beside him looked at him then at me not understanding how I could of done something to him from where I was and with nothing but a little stick in my hands.

I didn't wait for them to realise that it was dangerous for them too and shot the next one in line. He was pushed back spining when i caught him high around the left shoulder. Now the 3 left around him were getting agitated and one turned back waving at the guy with the wip. I took aim on him but missed. I didn't time the movement right. My next shot was on the mark and the lizard fell face first since I shot him in the back. The last one caught on to the danger and ducked out of sight.

The wip man was climbing the steps and I had my sight on that spot and shot him as soon as he reached the top deck. I saw him fall back down and out of view. At this point the ship is so close that I can smell the putrid stench coming from them. I start taking off random targets on the deck and by my tenth kill they were scatering every wich way they could.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.