My Paradise
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

-" What is "hours" Rock?" He had this puzzled look on his face.

Not having a time reference sucks, I keep forgeting that they don't have the same concept of time that I have. -" Sorry Andres, It's how we mesure time where I come from. A full day has 24 hours and every hour as 60 minutes." He had the blank look again. -" Ok, never mind that. I'll have to teach you numbers before I can explain it better." Looking at the sun." When the sun gets close to there..." I pointed a little lower then where the sun was now and where I tought it would be in two hours. -" ... Is when I'd like for you to come and get me ok?"

-" No probleme. I'll go get you myself ... uh, unless you need to speak to me that is. then I'll follow you." His head was having a hard time following his eyes and it was funny. I could understand his wounderment. Here's a man who spent the entirety of his life on an island, taking care of the people around him and where life is nothing more then making sure you can eat the next day, let alone survive. Surviving doesn't mean much if you're constantly hungry. And now he's on a ship for the first time and he's looking at a completely new land.

I smiled at his enthusiasm. -" You can stay on deck some more Andres. If I were you, I'd try to learn as much as I can about making this ship sail." His left eyebrow raised up inquiring. -" You know as much as me, my friend, that when you tell Maia about this little trip of ours, that she will demande that you take her on one soon. Actually, I already promised my other mates that I would take them on the next trip." I wasn't about to tell him that I was pussy wiped into taking one or all of them would have come and there was nothing I could of done to stop them. Hell I wanted them here!

-" You know I think you're right! She will demand to see it as soon as we're back. In fact she ask me the location of ship and I told her it was at the farthest point of the island. I wouldn't be surprise to find her on the beach when we come back." And we both laughed knowing he was more then likely right.

Fortina followed me into the captain's cabin where I went to have some peace and quiet. I knew that in a few hours we would be killing people and even if you have all the reasons in the world, it's still not an easy thing to contemplate. I tried to justify my reasons and kept going back and forth between trying to talk to the people or just going up there and killing whatever's in sight when I felt hands on my sholders. I was sitting down on the side of the bed with my head in my hands and my helbows resting on my knees.

-" I know you will get those people back my wonderfull mate." She was doing a good job at relaxing my stressed muscles." You're big and strong, you wouldn't let anything bad happen to these people and I know it." She pulled my left sholder to get me to face her. -" As soon as I saw Geraldo hit the ground I knew you were sent here to make everything right." She was on her knees and with me sitting, we were eye to eye. She closed the gap and kissed me, drew back and lifted her right hand with the index poited up. -" You were sent here on the day we are attack or close to it." A second finger poped up. -" You went and stopped some bad men from doing harm to us." A third finger went up. -" Now you're heading towards danger to save people you don't even know." I got an other kiss there. -" Don't worry rock. I know everything will be alright." And as she saying that she bends down and lays her hand on my thigh. She gives me this naughty look and rubs her hand on my dick -" Is there anything else I could do to make you relaxe? I certainly wouldn't want my mate to be stressed out before going into battle." I see her close her eyes. -" Just saying that is getting my water flowing." The mixture of her grip on me and the sultry looks as got me rock hard. So much for my battle plan!

-" Master, do you think I could ... uh ... you said we could whenever we wanted!" The last part came out so fast I had to stop and think for a second. The fact that she was shaking my dick back and forth trough my shorts told me it had to do with it. I was bothered at first by them calling me 'master' also but now they do it mostly when we're about to fuck and I have to admit, I'm starting to like it.

-" You want me to make to love to you Angel?"

-" NO! ... uh ... Yes I do but since I saw what Jordie did ... I..." Her eyes went down. -" I ... can't stop thinking about it."

-" Forina..." I said gently

-" Then when they kissed..."

-" Forina, Baby!" I tried a little louder. she looked like she was reliving the moment. I couldn't see if she was wet but what I smelled told me we had some major leakage going on.

-" And the way Ines was looking at the last drops ... I wanted to taste it so much..."

-" Forina!" I grabed her hand to stop her. Her head poped up and she opened her eyes looking at me wondering why I had stopped her daydreaming and her hand. -" If you don't stop with your doing with your hand and the way you're talking, I won't be able to hold on much longer."

Her face lighted up. -" So you don't mind?"

I gave her my most dirty look. -" If you do it to me, I'll do it to you." She tought about my words for a second and giggled and went to work on my belt. Soon she had my belt unbuckled and my shorts to my knees. she pushed me on my back and settled herslef across from me with her head inches from the cock now imprisoned in her left hand.

-" Why do I feel all weird inside when I look at it like that!" My hand goes to her head caressing her hair. -" It's doing something to me down there"

I used my hand that was on her head and pushed. I bent my head to the side and it was easy to aim my cock to her lips. She didn't hesitate and had her lips wide open by the time my cock was at her lips. The first thing I felt was her tongue. She used it to make circles around the head seconds before her lips closed around the shaft.

-" I will never get enough of that my love." She was driving me nuts with that tougue.

She came up looking at me. -" Am I doing this ok?"

-" I can honestly say that, at this moment, this is the best feeling I've ever had." She went back to sucking my cock but now she was trying to swallow it. She was trying to get as much of it as she could in her mouth one second and sucking hard the next. The feelings she was giving me were intense and made forget all my worries. I layed back and just enjoyed the ministration of this mate of mine. At that moment, the fact that I was lost on a world and a timeline that wasn't my own didn't matter in the least.

-" Mumm ... This is so naughty!" Now she had her fist around the base on my cock and was going up and down. At the same time, her mouth was around the shaft and her tounge was flicking back and forth over tip. This women loved having a dick in her mouth. She was a natural cocksucker. These men realy don't know what they're missing!

-" I'm verry close Forina. Do you want me to stop?" She almost bit off my cock shaking her head from side to side but even had she said no, that shaking of her head made me loose whatever was left of the little control I had. Her head was resting on my stomack and I didn't see her face when I came but I felt her swallow all that she could and never did her tongue stop it's flicking of the tip. My ass came off the bed and I stuffed my dick cock deeper into her mouth by pushing on the back of her head. The only thing that stoped me was her chocking.

I realised what i was doing and let go of her head but she didn't let go of my dick with her mouth. Now that's as good a definition of heaven as I've ever heard. The sensation of my deflating dick still beeing sucked and licked was pure bliss.

-" I love what you're doing now, when i'm going soft like that." I went back to caressing her hair. -" I'm sorry if I was a little rough there when I came. What you were doing was absolutly the best."

-" I liked it" She wispered back.

-" What did you like baby?"

-" All of it ... but when you put your hand on my head the first time, I felt like I was going to burst. When you took hold of my head and force me to go faster, THAT is what I liked more." She was still rubbing the tip of my cock on her lips and it was simply wonderful. I had a great view of her small ass and it was beckoning me. My left hand was still caressing her hair and I replaced it with my right and used the left one to play with that beautifull ass. -" Mmm ... I like that too."

I streched a little trying to reach deeper with my fingers. She was wet alright, more like flooded. The heat coming from her cunt was incredible. This firecracker was about to blow big time.

-" Oh ... Your fingers ... Haaa ... I love it. I feel like ... I'm about..." She was about to cum and scream so I pushed my semi-hard cock as far up her mouth as i could in one shot.

She did scream and it came out muffled, somewhat! I'm pretty sure no one heard back on the island at least. I felt the juice coming out of her when she came. She was wet before, now she is soaked. My cock is still in her mouth but her tongue is not moving anymore, she's passed out again. I'm a little pissed cause all this excitement as got me hard again.

I lifted her head and gently layed her on her back. I pulled her her up and got on top of her. I spread her legs and looked at the beautifull pussy in front of me. Both lips around her pussy were swolen, bright red and verry wet. I layed myself on top of her and rested on my elbows. My cock was close and the heat acted as a magnet for it. I felt the wetness and pushed. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't of just rammed myself into her. She way too tight. I just kept pushing slowly, coming back out an inch to gain back two. I reached the bottom of her pussy and stayed there enjoying the tightness on my engorged cock, then I started the back and forth motion.

The fact that she was wet helped make the movement easier and the tightness made every single inch as intense as it could be. I had cummed not long ago but the tingling in my balls was back again. The little angel under me was oblivious of the feeling she was giving me and I would of liked to share it with her but it was not to be. I flooded her pussy and felt each pulse as the cum was expelled along the lenght of my cock as she was so tight.

I stayed inside her resting on my elbow, feeling my dick deflate slowly. I felt like all was right again and nothing could go wrong. It's impressive what a little love can do. It sure does wonders for the ego.

I pulled out and looked at my cum leaking from the ravaged pussy under me. I love looking at a freshly fucked pussy and this one was simply mesmerising. I spread the lips to get a better view, pulling each lip as far as they could go. The picture in front of me reminded me of a butterfly. I shook off the excitement creeping up on me and layed down on my back beside Forina and brought my mind back to the tribulation facing us.

I had a plan for the intial encounter but besides that it was 'fly by the seat of my pants'. I plan on shooting the first motherfucker that comes to investigate the ship and deal with what comes next. I'll make myself visible while everyone else hides below so the attack can't be blame on the ones with me and saving the prisoners from retaliation.

I might make a night incursion in the encampent and see if I can go directly to the one responsible for this mess. I'll wait to see what's their answer to me killing one of them. If they don't come back out, I might send Forina close enough to be seen and act as bait while I wait for them hidden somewhere.

A knock on the door woke me from my sleep. I sat up and looked around disoriented from not beeing fully awake, shook my head a few times and noticed Forina beside me still asleep. I heard the knock a second time. -" COME IN"

It was Andres. -" Rock..." He stoped what he was saying when his eyes took in Forina sprawled on the big bed. -" I see you uh..." He had that wicked grin on his face again. -" ... I can come back later if you're not done!"

-" I think I'll have a long talk with Maia when we get back to camp if you keep teasing me like that!"

-" Ah Rock, now you go and get brutal on me." And damn if he didn't pout. -" I just wanted to make sure you had the time to fully profit from your new acommodation." He shrugged and raise his hand up wanting to look innocent. Yea right! I started laughing at him and he started laughing with me wich in turn woke up Forina.

-" What ... huu ... where ... oh yes. Are we there yet? Why are you guys laughing?"

-" I was just here to tell Rock that we were getting close to the land. we can see what they use as camp."

-" Are you telling me you were laughing at what they use for camp?" She looked at him with a raised eye.

I chose to rescue him at that point, even if I like to see the little fucker squirm. -" Let's go see that land." I got up, grabbed her hand and pulled her up. -" Hurry, I'm anxious to see this camp Andres is talking about" He had a thankfull look as I passed him by.

As soon as we got outside I noticed that the land in question was closer then I would of liked. I was seeing shapes waiting for us on the sand. -" Andres, get the men to bring down the sails please. I'll be right back." I went back into the cabin where I had left my A-R.

Looking at the shore, I was thinking of how I would like a telescope, like the old sailors had and it reminded me of the scope on the rifle that I'd left on the floor beside the bed. It only took a minute and I was back beside Andres and Forina.

When I first glimpse at the shapes on the shore, I noticed that they were mounted but the distance was to great to make out what they used as mounts. That far away it's practicaly impossible to tell between a donkey, a mule or a horse. When I looked into the scope of the rifle the surprise on my face most of been evident.

-" What's wrong Rock?" I handed him the rifle.

-" Look trough here..." pointing at the lens. -" ... and point the rifle at the group there." Now pointing at the shore.

-" This magic Rock!" He looked back at me and I just pointed at the group on the shore.

-" What is the animal they are sitting on?"

-" I have no clue but I'll go ask Madril?" He passed me back the rifle and went to find him.

I raised the rifle up again to take a good look and the beast they were riding. Those were no beasts I had ever seen even if they slightly looked like horses. The big diffrence was the head. It was much larger and shorter then a horse and protruding from the forhead was a horne. Nothing like the unicorn of fairytales, this one was wide at the base and hooked up. It looked like a good weapon to pick and throw a predator. I'm sure it would kill a man just as fast if it came to close. The back of the animal was wide with shorter legs that were bent the wrong way. The front legs where slim and twice as long as the back one. Add the long neck and it looked like a creature from Starwars. The beast looked to be much taller then the black men riding them. -" Can I look Rock?" Forina said to me, almost wispering.

She's so quiet that I forget that she's beside me at times. -" Absolutly!" I made sure the safety was on and gave her the rifle. I helped place her hands and let her do the reste. She looked into the lens and back up quickly. She looked at me, at the rifle and handed it to me like it was a snake. -" What ... I saw ... How... ?"

-" It's just..." I didn't have time to continue when Andres interupted me.

-" Rock, those beasts are call Dramaks."

I was looking back at Andres an away from the shore When Forina spole. -" What is that?" She was pointing way behind the men where dust was picking up.

I looked trough the scope and got an other surprise. On top of the Dramak was an other beeing that looked human but was definitely not. First he was sitting higher on the beast then the balck men on the beach, wich meat he was at least a foot taller and his skin collor was more yellow then white and on his sholders I can see light brown fur on it. Two front teeth were sticking out of his mouth and intead of a nose he had two vertical slits above his lips. The implacement of the eyes was almost to the side of the head giving him a better peripheral view. From here it looked fearsome and up close it must be even more so.

The momentum we had when the sails were brought down kept us going till we were close enough and I got the men to throw the anchors in the water. We ended up about 400 yards from the sand and by that time we were close enough to see all the men in front of us including the yellow fellow.

-" I've never seen that one before." That came from Madril who was beside Andres.

-" Whatch him carefully." I was saying that for Madril but everyone who heard looked at the man.

I had him in my sight and I decided that he was the lucky winner. I felt for the wind, a smal brease right to left. Adjusted the the scope for the distance. Expelled the air from my lungs and slowly pressed the trigger.

"BOOM"

The only one that didn't jump in shock was Andres. Forina let out a shreik almost painful to the ears and I suspect a few men almost shit where they stood. ( They don't wear pants )

My eye never left the scope and I saw the man topple over backward.

Andres shouted -" YES!"

I was looking at the rest of the men on the beach. They looked at the guy on the ground and at the ship not understanding what had just happened. One of the men got down from his Dramak and looking at the ship took his sword out and made an obvious gesture of laying it down in surrender. The others looked at him and I could see one was talking to him. The one who had droped his sword pointed at the ship and at the man on the ground. The one that was arguing took a step forward and went for his sword. He took too long doing it cause on his first step, the man beside him, in one movement, pulled his sword from his waist with his right hand and swung it in an arc that took the top of the mans head. It's like the guy didn't noticed that his head had been loped off for his next step but fell face first after that. There was more talking for a while but after 5 minutes all the swords were on the sand and the men were sitting down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.