My Paradise
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

I woke up once during the night for a quick piss. My bladder was full of the water I drank with the spicy shark stew. Their idea of toilets was to use the nearby bushes. They did go a little farther for a shit. I observed a few of them going off into the jungle and was wondering what was up with the back and forth. When I asked my mates, instead of answering they just dragged me to where I had seen those people going.

Within 30 feet of the location, I knew. The stench of human excrement was strong and didn't leave any doubt as to the use of this erea. They had a few holes in the ground about 2 feet deep wich people would just squat over and let go. I didn't see anything for them to clean their butts after and didn't want to find out. Some things are just better left unasked.

My second time waking up was cause by 2 young women coming into the hutt. I wasn't the only one woken up by them. -" what are you two doing here?" Ines wispered to them.

-" Rock told us last night that if we came early we could cuddle!" Then looking at me. -" What is a cuddle rock?"

-" Yes we debated long into the night what it could be and we are both anxious to find out." Fatima wispered back quickly. -" we both think it will be naughty." And they both started giggling.

-" SHHHHT" came from a wakening Forina. -" And what are you two doing here at this time? The sun is not even up yet!" She added quietly.

-" It's ok my love, I asked them to come." Looking at my young future mates. -" You two, squeese in beside me." Wich they both did quickly. -" A cuddle or cuddling is when we just hold eachother softly like this and just enjoy beeing together." Both layed their heads on my chest with each a leg on top of mine. Jordie and Forina were both resting on their side looking at the two beside me with smiles. I could see no troubles brewing in their look wich appeased some of my fears. Jealousy with 4 women living under the same roof could get troublesome to say the least. What I saw was more like they were happy for them.

I woke up for the third time that night and to my surprise, I was alone. The sun was up and the hutt was empty. I'm hearing people talking outside so i'm not worrying, just surprised they got up without waking me. I must of been more tired then I thought. In retrospect, it's been a pretty stressfull couple of days. Just thinking about it and I can feel my heartbeat increasing ... Time to relaxe again and take one thing at a time. Like, what should I do with myself today. What I want and what's needed is a tour of this island. Wether my mates will let me is an other question. I hope they don't have anything for me to do. I would like to see the other tribes and see if I could get everyone to merge into one big tribe. Next, I want to bring the mattresses that are on the boat. There's one double and two single ones that could be put besides eachother to make a huge bed where we could all sleep on comfortably. I also need to make a full inventory of what's on the boat. Come to think of it, I didn't even check if the motor itself worked. It could come usefull in the future if it starts and run properly.

Ok, enough moping around. I need to get on with my day. First order of business will be to talk to Andres and see if he can be my guide for the day or recommend someone for me. Actualy I need to speak to my mates.

I see all 4 of them with both kids around the firepit stting on the logs they use for benches. They are each eating breakfast in bowls made from big shells and as soon as someone spots me coming out of the hutt evryone started clapping their hands looking at me. Some just hold their bowl and smile at me. Now it's my time to blush as I get to my ladies. -" Why are they clapping" I tried to wisper.

-" WHAT?" Shouted Ines to be heard over the clapping still going on.

-" WHY ARE THEY CLAPPING? Yep, everyone had stoped clapping at her "What" and they all heard my question, wich just got everyone laughing at me.

-" They are just saying "thank you" for the breakfast my wonderful mate." One look around at what the people had on their plate told me the meal this morning consisted of eggs and porc.

They made a place for me between them and as soon as i sat down Pia got up and came to sit at my feet and I was given a shell with my breakfast. -" I take it that you shared your eggs with the tribe?"

-" Actualy, Jordie and Fatima helped me and we cooked the meal for everyone this morning." Forina said.

-" Yes, we want everyone to be as happy as we are!" said Jordie

-" Nobody will forget this day!" Added Forina.

-" This meal is good. Thank you ladies. Who cooked the meat?"

-" It's been cooking over night. All we had to do this morning was cutt the peices for everyone." Ines said.

-" I think you did a great job ladies. Thank you for a verry good meal this morning." I was going to add more but I was interrupted by members of the tribe wanting to say thanks for the meal. After the third one thanking me I looked at my mate again. -" Why are they thanking me if you women made the meal?"

-" You ask why?" They all laugh at me. -" Only because you my wonderful mate not only brought back more eggs in one time then anyone ever and now everyone is eating the result of that gattering. If that wasn't enough you go and kill the beast no one would of thought to even be in the same waters not even mentioning that you brought in two pigs wich we all know that just to kill one we need at least 3 to 4 of our best hunters and even then, they are so hard to kill that we avoid going near them." As Ines started talking I was seeing the people around me acknowledging her words with nodds and to say the truth, it was starting to embarass me a little. I didnt do all that for recognition, only because I had the tools to do it and it was the fastest way I could think of doing it.

-" Ok, ok I get it. Thank you but I only did all that for you girls but if everyone benefits from it, I'm all for it. Not to change the subject but would you ladies have any demandes for this mate of yours?" This got them all laughing at me again.

-" You do have a way with words my mate." Forina said getting up. -" All we need from you this day is for you the be here for the third meal and the ceremony after. Is that right ladies?" To wich they all nodded.

-" Then if you don't mind i'll go talk to Andres. I have a few things I'd like to do today and would like some information." I picked up the little girl at me feet. -" you little lady, don't speak much do you!" And I gave her a hug and a kiss.

-" I have something in my bag for you. It's in the hutt. Do you want to come with me and see what it is? Her head was nodding so fast it made everyone who heard me laugh. It only took a minute to get to the hutt and no time at all to retreive the stuffed dolphin that I had found, hooked up to the roof of the bridge of the boat.

Seeing her face light up and the hug that followed was the best thank you I could ever ask for but she surprised me even more by saying it.

-" Oh Daddy! Thank you! Thank you!" and she drenched the side of my faces with kisses. When I looked at my ladies who had followed us inside, all 4 had watery eyes and so did I.

-" That's a Dolphin Pia. It's a friendly fish that as been known to help people like us who were lost in the water or even attacked by the mankillers I call shark. Now he's yours to play with all you want." Looking at my ladies. -" You girls have a nice day and I'll see you all for the third meal." I got huggs and kisses from all of them and went to find Andres.

I found him talking to Maia and Raquel and as i got closer I overheard Maia talking -" ... want you to fix this now..." She saw me at that point. -" Good morning Rock. Do you need to speak with Andres?" She gave a look to Andres shaking her head in my direction. She wanted him to talk to me about something that was obvious. Ok, I'll bite.

-" Yes actually I need some information."

-" That's good. Me and Raquel have a few things to do before the ceremony. Take all the time you men need." She gave one last look at Andres and there was a lot of meaning in that look. I was now curious. Something was definitely not right here.

-" What can I do for you Rock?" He asked looking worried and kept looking around.

-" Never mind what I want. What was that all about? Maia seemed worried!"

-" She's afraid we might be attacked tonight while we are celebrating."

-" And what makes her think that Andres?"

-" One of the sentries last night saw two men trying to sneak into the campsite. It was Diego that was on watch and he called out when he noticed the two shapes. They turned around and disapeared into the jungle. He came and woke me up. I stayed up with him the rest of the night but they didn't come back."

-" So what do you want to do about it? Did you send some men this morning to see if they made any tracks?"

-" I did think about sending men out but with the mating ceremony tonight I'm reluctant to risk the lives of my men."

-" Follow me to my Hutt. Me and you are going to take care of this once and for all. No way am I letting anyone have a chance of sneaking here to hurt us. I'm telling you this right now Andres. There will be more people at the ceremony or their will be less people on this island. It's one way or the other. They come to the party or they die. I don't give a damn, I'm pissed off." If these little fuckers wanted to hurt us, I took it upon myself to deal with it.

Once at the hutt I went right for my bag. I wondered for a second to where my gang had wandered to. I'm sure they're busy and I don't really want to worry them with this shit. To them this is the best day of their life and I will let nothing fuck with it.

I grabed the shotgun, made shure it was fully loaded and gave it to Andres with five shells extra. I took the AR-15 with me and a spare clip. We're dealing with people with spears here, I don't think they'll be much of a threat.

-" What am I to do with this Rock?" He was holding the shotgun away from his body like it was gonna bite him.

-" We'll go in the jungle and look for those who came here last night but first I want you to shoot a few things to get used to the shotgun. Can we afford to take the time to go try these weapons on the other side of the mountain where we killed the shark? I don't want anyone to hear us shoot and give away our advatage."

-" I'm not sure I want to use this stick of yours Rock. What did you call it? A shortgun? Why do you give your stick a name like that if it's so long?"

-" Andres, It's a dangerous weapon and it's called a shotgun, not a short gun. Let's go and I'll show you how to use it when we get on the other side. There, no one will hear the big boom that we make when we use a weapon."

Once there I proceded to make ourselves some target made out of peices of dead wood. I showed Andres how to shoot from the sholder and from the hip. I laughed at him on his first shot. Even if I warned him about the recoil and the noise, eyes wide and mouth open he droped the weapon after the blast. I was laughing so hard it hurt inside. It took me a few minutes to calm down and I let him shoot twice more time from the sholder and three shots from the hip.

I should practice with my AR but I don't want to waste any bullets. If I'm going to shoot this baby, it'll be to protect or to feed my family. That's it.

-" This is magic Rock. It's verry loud but i'm affraid to see what it would do to a man."

-" Andres. Do you think you will have any problemes in using the shotgun to defend your tribe?" I needed to be sure I could count on him and at my words I saw him puff up his chest and lift his sholders.

-" Yes Rock I will use it to defend our tribe and I pity the one who will stand in front of your shotgun."

-" No Andres, it's no mine anymore. I give this shotgun to the men of the tribe to use at night when keeping guard. I count on you to make shure the magasine, that part where you put the spare shells I gave you, always full. I will give you a box of 25 shells to keep in your hutt. Is that ok with you?

-" I don't ... you can't ... are you sure ... you might need it later!"

-" If I need it I'll know it's with you and I have this baby here that won't leave my side till this problem of ours is solved. Lets head back and track whoever came to our camp sneaking in the night like theives."

I wish I had some way to tell the fucking time. I never wear a watch anymore since all I have to do usualy is look at my cell phone to know. Not anymore. When I woke up on my first day here, all I had with me was the cloths on my back. I looked for it on the boat but didn't find anything. Now I use the sun to know the time and it's ok if you want to know if it's noon, but lets say, like if you wanted to know the passing of an hour. tough fucking luck. Sometimes I might say " it took us an hour to get..." But it well could of been 90 minutes or two hours for all I know.

We made good time getting back to camp and I did see my mates doing god knows what around the unmated womens hutt. I saw both kids with them and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I did send a wave but we were on a mission and not to be detracted.

Andres sent one of the wondering kids to get Diego. He must of been close because he was beside us in minutes.

-" Diego, can you show Rock where you saw the men disappear into the jungle last night?"

-" Yes Andres, follow me it's right there where you see that big tree." He was pointing to an erea just behind my hutt. That pissed me off even more.

-" I hope these men weren't after any of my mates." I could see Diego wanted to say something but he was holding back. -" Do you have something to add Diego?"

-" I don't want to contradict you Master." He said looking down.

-" Diego please look at me." He did. He wasn't to sure of himself and it showed but he was brave enough to look me in the eye. -" I know we've only spoken to each other once or twice but I would appreciate it if we could be friends. Can we be friends Diego?" That nodd again, must be a cultural answer for yes! -" Do friends call each other "Master"?" Now he's shaking his head from side to side. -" Now that we have that master crap out of the way, I want you to feel free to speak your mind at anytime ok?"

-" Yes Rock."

-" With that beeing said. Do you have anything to add?"

-" They weren't looking at your hutt Rock. I couldn't see much more then their shape but the direction of where they were looking seemed like the unmated womens hutt."

-" Thank you Diego." turning towards Andres. -" Are you ready to go?"

-" Diego, go back to the camp and like I said last night ... Not a word to anyone. Just stay on your guard, keep your spear close and if anyone asks, just tell them that after the battle we had just a few days ago, I asked you to be more vigilent." Andres sure knows how to deal with his people and his people respected him. I could see that, just by Diego turning around without asking more questions. That takes trust.

I don't know how far in miles we traveled. The tracks were quite clear but hardly in a straight line and they led us to a small campsite a little more then half the size of ours. We stayed well hidden behind some trees, maybe 75 feet from the nearest hutt.

-" Rock, something is wrong here." he wispers to me. -" I don't see anyone outside and that is strange. I don't even see any kids and there should be some. I know these people. We may not be friends but there should be at least the women about. It's like the camp is deserted."

-" Ok, lets circle the camp quietly and see if we can have a look at the inside of one of these hutts." And that's what we did.

-" Rock, Do you see the dark spot near the fire?

-" Yes."

-" I'm almost certain that is blood."

-" I don't care anymore. Who is the leader here anyway." If I had to blast my way into this village, might as well call them out.

-" Rock, I know the people living here, they would not have come to our camp in the night. We've never had any problemes with any of them. There's 3 couples living here and 4 kids. Raoul is leader here. He's got a mate and they have a boy ready to be mated but with no single women in their camp. Raoul is my brother and we had a diffrence of opinion wich led to him leaving the tribe and setting up his own. Your mate Ines as a sister in this group also, her name is Flavia. She's mated to Dorino who is brother to Faustino. We're all related in some way so I'm positive they weren't responsible for last night invasion of our campsite."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.