My Paradise
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

As soon as put a foot outside the hutt, I knew something was wrong ... not wrong bad, but wrong weird. First I was jumped by 2 little Future mate of mine but before I could even talk to them i noticed the people of the tribe looking at me funy. The women would look at me a second then looked down if my eyes met theirs. The men, well lets say they weren't even looking my way. Not knowing what was going on I just decided to go right back in the hutt with Jordie and Fatima.

-" did you girls have a good night sleep?

-" well..." Fatima started but both started blushing at that point. Jordie was playing with her hands waist high looking at the dirt at our feet but Fatima was looking me straight eye to eye..." We talked a little..."

-" And..." I said trying to play the same game she was playing.

-" well ... when we were about to fall asleep someone in the camp started to screem!" The little wench was looking at me when she said this and I had my back to the door with them looking at me with Forina and Ines in the back starting to blush 2 shades of red higher. -" we were not sure if someone was beeing tortured or agonising? And both of them lost it at that point turning back to look at the 2 older women.

-" Just wait and see you 2 ungratfull little bitch. We actually sacrificed ourselves so that our mated wont be so rough on you." Ines said but it was obvious that it was meant to be a joke.

-" so that's what it was..." said Jordie, lifting her head to look up for the first time since we entered the hutt. -" ... Well I for one don't need or want anyone to sacrifice herself for me, let me do my experimenting on my own thank you verry much." And with we were granted a huge big smile and we were all laughing and feeling good.

-" Girls, I don't want to spoil anything but when i got out just now I notice the people were looking at me funny, well the ones looking at me anyway. The women seemed more amused or annoyed at me while the men wouldn't even look my way. Would one of you have an Idea what's going on?"

Jordie and Fatima let go of my arms and the 4 of them huddled and started wispering to each other. At this point any man would feel uncomfortable and beleive you me I was. I mean, one woman turning her back on you is bad enough but try looking at 4 of them and wonder what the hell is going on. If anyone has a clue how to get out of this let me know but I'm sure it includes a lot of "yes dear" mixed up in there.

When all 4 turned to looked at me i knew it wasn't so bad ... they were smiling. Say what you want, with those smiles i'm sure I can take what is coming.

-" It seems our strong and powerfull mate is the talk of the tribe this morning." Forina said. -" It seems the men want to know what you did to us to make us scream and the women know exactly what you did or more what appened to us to make us scream like that. The women are envious and I suspect you will be ask by more then a few men, your secret that makes us scream. We'll know more once you get on with your day."

-" what are you girls doing today? I asked them

Ines with Blas feeding in her arms answered -" We have to move my stuff to this hutt. I Have a few furs that will help make up a big place to sleep when Jordie and Fatima join us permenantly, some dried food and some basckets." Looking at Jordie and Fatima. -" we Might as well bring all your stuff also. This will be your home after the ceremony tomorow."

Both of them holding hands and jumpimg up and down on their toes. -" YES, YES ... we can't wait!" And fuck me if they didn't say that at the exact same time. It made my heart swell seeing them so happy.

Pia was sitting down eating some kind of berries and some fruit that looked like a cantaloup.I knelt down to kiss the top of her head. I swear when I kissed her she sigh then just said... -"Daddy!' One word from her and my eyes were watering. I gave her a hug and told her that I would have a surprise for her tonight when I'd be back. She just smiled at me and went back to her peice of cantaloup.

-" I take it you girls will be ok if I come back for the third meal only? I have a lot to do today if I am to be mated tomorow. I also would like to look around the island if I have time. My knowledge of our surounding is to limited for my taste. I wouldn't want anything to appened to you." All 4 of them tried to hug me at the same time.

-" Go do your man stuff and we will take care of everything around here and be ready for you when you come back to us." Forina said. She seemed to have taken on the roll of leading mate. If she can keep everyone happy under our roof, I wasn't about to say or do anything about it. Go girl go.

-" while i'm out there, is there anything you would like me to look for, something you might need, want or prefer?"

-" well ... we talked about the birds last night ... and we don't have any man that would go up there and gather eggs for us. I know Pia would love some and it would be good for her but to be honest my mate ... well ... we all like the eggs but can never get any. Whoever goes there gathering brings back what he can but it's hardly enough to be passed around." All 4 take to looking at the ground at the same time.

-" Ladies..." I wanted all their attention for this. -" I AM YOUR MATE! I don't know anything realy about what is needed around here and more precisly under our roof. Forina!"

-" Yes my mate?"

-" Look at me please ... It's your responsibility to make sure of any and I mean anything that might be needed for our family, that it comes to my attention as soon as possible understood?" She nodded -" And all of you ... do not be afraid to ask ok? I have no better pleasure then to give you pleasure. Jordie and Fatima were still looking down but at the words pleasure both Ines and Forina looked at me. -" I meant THINGS that you need that will bring pleasure ... for the other kind of pleasure ... we'll see about when i'm back later tonight." I was having a lot of fun just making them blush, but the look they gave me left me not knowing who was going to receive the pleasure and who was going to give it, but the more I think about it and the more this seems like a win win situation...

I went and found Andres. He was carrying water back to his hutt when i got to him. -" Are here to take me away from this slavery?

-" I heard that" came from inside his hutt. -" If you want to eat tonight you had better be on your best behavior mate of mine!"

-" You know verry well that I was only joking Maia."

-" Well go do your joking on your way to gathering you paiement for that second mate of ours.I for one will be happy to have some help in taking care of your thorny hide."

-" Ok, ok I know when I'm not wanted." Turning to look at me. -" So my friend, what did you have in mind for us today."

-" I do have a lot on my plate today both with both of us we can get a lot done. There's something i want to show you today. It's a long walk but we should be there way before the sun is on top of us (Noon). But first my mates did send me out with a task. They want eggs from those birds the we see on the left side of cliff. Can you bring me there? Might as well start with that this morning and I have an Idea for the fish that we need for our mating ceremony. Since we are both to be mated on the same day, would one big catch count for the both of us?" I was thinking about the sharks that visited the lagoon. That would make a great catch and a hell of a story.

-" I don't think we've ever had a situation like that before Rock, but I don't see why it would mater. The women expect a certain amount of food for the women and as long as they get their count I don't see why there would be a problem.

We made good time getting to the nesting erea of the birds. When I was able to get a closer look at them I notice their long beak and long neck. They looked to be a little closer then a turkey but with longer legs. Their wingspan was close to 3 feet in lenght and all white except for the tip of the wings and tail. That was blood red. They looked like no bird I had ever seen before but it's not like I know anything about birds so I can't even tell if those birds are found somewhere on hearth or not.

It became evident right from the start that I would have a big advantage over Adres. Beeing over 14 inches taller got me to reach an erea where it was almost impossible for them to climb. It wasn't easy and I almost sliped twice trying to lift myself up the that part of the cliff but I made it. Once past this ledge the gathering goes much faster. I'm almost to the top but have to go sideways along the cliff the get to the eggs inside the thousands of little nook beeing used as nesting erea. It was tough going and I ended up with both knees scraped and bloodied and a cut to one finger. I did fill the basket that Forina gave me for this. I didn't keep track of how many eggs i got but when I showed Andres my basket, his eyes went wide in surprise. First, his bag was about half as big as mine and it was half full. I'm guessing he has no more then a dozen eggs total.

-" Rock ... how ... how many eggs did you gather? you seemed to have a lot more then me."

-" I didn't count them Andres but here, take a few." I gave him 10 more eggs and my basket was still more then half full. I would guess my total of eggs at around 50 and now more like 40. I did think to share them since my girls were saying something about eggs not beeing passed around. They were within reach and as the saying goes " you don't look at a gifted horse in the mouth" I took what I could and with the amount of eggs per nest and the amount of nest there ... well, lets just say the tribe is not about to run out of eggs anytime soon.

He mumbled something about Gods and not natural but it was more like chinese to me. We made our way back to camp where he went to deliver his eggs and so did I.

Pia was the first to see me and if I had been looking anywhere else or had not heard her peircing scream of "DADDY!" Our total of eggs would of been diminish by the crash of my little bundle of joy with me. -" Surprise?" she asked trying to pull down the basket to see inside.

-" It's eggs babby, want one? I took one out to show it to her. She just smiled and held out her hand. So I gave it to her. Immagine MY surprise when she took it and bit down on it to crack the shell and slurped it all in one gulp. I don't know about you but I prefer mine cooked. Yes I've seen Rocky and I know that one can eat them raw but that doesn't mean that i would eat an egg like that.

Once done with the eggs she tossed the empty shell and went back to playing with Blas on the floor inside the hutt. When I looked up from Pia I had 4 women mouth open and eyes wide?

-" Is that basket filled with eggs my mate?" Ines asked

-" Yes. Why are you all looking at me that way? Andres had the same look when I came down the mountain with my basket."

It was Forina who answered first. -" PLease don't be mad at us my wonderfull mate. We played a little trick on you. The basket you have is for gathering berries and roots. This what we use when gathering eggs." And she showed me a basket about the same size as the one Andres had. -" Did you climb to the highest peak to pick up the eggs?"

-" I had to! there where there's more eggs. There was a few lower on the cliff but I was able to catch a ledge and pull myself up and reach the higher part why? It wasn't so bad going up, i've done some free rock climbing before but the going down is where I scraped both my knees."

-" Did you hear that ladies ... our wonderfull mate reach the highest peak of the cliffs where almost no one goes, and look what he brought back." She took the basket from me and all 4 were tried their best to squeese and kissed me to death. What stoped them was Pia that started to laugh at our playing. It was my first time earing her laugh and it was music to my ears. Both Forina and Ines looked at the little girl with watery eyes. She had been trough a lot but she was on her way to be a happy little girl again.

They wanted me to stay for a small meal but I chose to take a few peices of dried fish and join Andres for the next part of our Day. I almost stumbled on him coming out of the hutt. He was already there waiting for me.

-" So, Where to now my Friend."

-" I have something to show you. Follow me!" And I led him to the diving boat. I didn't tell him anything about what I was bringing him to see and he didnt ask. I wanted to see his face when he saw it for the first time and it was worth it. When we came close all we could see was some with and the dark blue of the top cabin. He kept looking at the boat and at me with his mouth open trying to speak but he was just to stund to phrase a coherant answer.

-" Whaa ... is ... that's a ... what ... doing ... Rock ... ehm ... that that ... what is that rock?"I would of laugh but I knew this was all knew to him.

-" When I was sent here, I was sleeping in this ship. It's made to go on the water and obviously it will never do that again but on it is a lot of stuff we can use to make our lives much more comfortable." I climbed on it. Stay here and I'll passed some stuff down to you." Still with his mouth open he just nodded to me. When i got on the boat 2 days ago I saw a big box with "Net" painted on it. There was several lenghts of rope In a box welded to the floor of the ship wich i took. I used one to tie what I wanted brought down and droped the unused one down to Andres.

I took my time and I was able to find a locker for the diving gear. I took out a speargun along with diving fins, a mask and snorkel, a BCD vest (Boyancy Control Device) a regulator, a wieght belt and one of the air tank. I checked the gas tank and it was still full so no leake there. I also checked the compressor and its batteries. The solar panels must be working because the gauge was indacating full power and it started on my first try. That was a releif, i was counting on that and it came trough. Now my only hope is that it would last a long time without breaking. I had absolutly no spare parts if anything broke.

I was glad to see that the small fridge on the boat worked on the same circuit of solar power that the compressor worked on. I also took the shotgun and some shells with me and what look like an M16/AR 15 that we see in the movies and the 2 full clips that goes with it. I'm sure I will put it to good use when the time will come to look around the island.

I putt the diving gear in a big satchel with the speargun and other rifles making it easy to rope down and Andres was there to catch it. I climb down and Left the rope there for futur use.

-" leave the big box here we'll come back for it later. I'll grab this tank and the weight belt. You carry the big bag ok?" As I'm saying this I'm tying the weight belt around my waist, and when I look at Andres I see that all is not right. He's staring at my tank. -" Andres!"

-" Ya ... Yes Rock?" Still fixating on the tank.

-" This is called an air tank. I fill it with air and it enables me to breath underwater." Might as well tell him i breath fire. I'm sure his reaction would of been the same. Now I don't know if he will run or if he will follow me. -" Andres! ... Do you trust me? Do you trust that I don't want any harm to come to your tribe?" It Takes him a few seconds for the words to sink in and I think he realise that I was truly there to help them and then he nods.

-" You tell me that with this ... this, TANK, you can breath underwater with it ... but how can that be Rock? I would never call you a liar but it's impossible to breath underwater ... everyones knows that!"

-" Again Andres Just trust me some more and I will show you when we get to the lagoon."

-" I will follow you Rock. Just lead the way, I will be behind you."

-" I want to go on the other side of this hill. I will hunt in the water there."

-" Are you sure Rock? That will take us a long time and not to mention it will no be easy."

-" I've done it a few times already. It will take us some time to get up there but the going down will be fatser. I'm sure we can go there, catch enough fish for both me and you and have enough time to kill a wild boar for the feast tomorow. Are you with me?

-" As i just said ... lead the way, I want to see this breathing underwater you talk about." and he shakes his head in disbeleif.

It took us about 90 minutes to get to the Lagoon. A few minutes more and the tank, the BCD and the regulator were hooked up. The weight belt around my waist, the fins in my feat and the mask in hands I walked backward into the water. I stoped waist deep.

-" Come in the water with me here please Andres." On a regulator there's 2 mouth peice to breath with and I gave him one and told him to breath trough it. He wasn't surprise to be breathing with it above water but when I gave him the thumbs down sign he started his way under water. His eyes got wide when he got to mouth level and he showed great courage in submerging himself fully and taking a big lungfull of air. The little fucker started laughing underwater and almost choked himself. He came up right quick let me tell you but he was till laughing.

-" This is simply extraordinary Rock. This ... this ... what do you call it, Tank and ragulator, most surely be an invention from the gods. No man can breath underwater but yet I have done so. It Just can't be and yet I have done it. I don't know what to say!"

-" No need to say anything Andres. Just wait for me here. I will go see if I can catch us a verry verry big fish for both of us ok?"

-" Ok. No probleme, I will waitfor you here." He was still shaking his head in disbeleif.

There's this peace that overcomes me when I'm just about to submerge myself and this time was no diffrent. A few feet down and I had a great view of all the sea life inside the lagoon and yes the shark was there but it wasn't alone. I had a good view on 2 big motherfuckin shark. I don't know what type of sharks they were and I wasn't about to go ask them but let me tell you that you never get use to beeing in the presence of a predator like that. My heart was going to fast so I stoped myself and started my breathing exercise. Slowly in, Slowly out ... clear my my mind ... OH FUCK ... those are like sharks but where there's not only one set of eyes this son of a bitch but 2!

Ok, calm down and lets make my way to the bottom of the Lagoon. From my depth gauge I read 92 feet. The sharks, well I'll call them sharks anyway, are about 50 feet above me and circling a pack of fish. I know normal sharks only attack going up and the best place to be is underneath them and just hope that these ones have the same behavior. Also, when a shark is killed, all the other shark in the erea should scatter at top speed. I was counting on that.

I made my way up to them and at about 15 feet under them I waited for the biggest one to come around to me. I took aim, waited for him to be right over me and shot the fucker. Usualy when you hit a fish it's from the side and the dart goes right through. Not this time, I was under him and my dart went through is innereds and stuck itself in the spine. When the shark felt the dart peirce him, he started shaking wich just help make the wound bigger. It tried to fight but i think the dart in the spine took away that hability. I quickly looked for the other but it was nowhere inside the lagon. Good, But now I had what I estimate at around 450 pounds to pull out of the water. How do you do that? ... SLOWLY!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.