My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

I felt a tug on my shir. It seems I had 2 excited young women behind me. -" Foria and Jordie I presume?" Both noded. Both looked amlost the same, with round face, brown eyes, Black hair but one of them has a scar on her right shoulder. Both were a little above 4 ft and with my at 6.2 they seemed so tiny. Both are wearing the same loin cloth that everyones have. Both are holding hands and practily jumping in place.

-" You both are beautifull. Wich one of you is Foria?" The one with the scar lifted her free hand. -" Hello Foria and hello to you too Jordie." I took their hand in mine. -" Would both of you want to be my mate? I've already spoke to Maia about it and all we need is for you to accept. I've also asked Ines to be my mate also and ... oof!" They both tackled me in a group hug, soon join by Pia and Ines. Again everyone started clapping and when i looked around most had a smile on their face. I say most cause I saw one man speaking to his mate about 30 ft from us. By the look on their face something was not right. I don't know what the women said but her mate puched her in the face and the poor thing went down out cold. It hapened so fast it stuned me. I untangled myself from the females around me and started running towards him. He was about to kick his mate on the ground when i got to him and i guess he was to busy beating a women to notice me.

I readied my right hand and taped his sholder. I don't think he was expecting from the looks of surprise in his eyes. And i did my best to make my fist go through his face and with the angle of my punch his head snaped back and I think everyone heard the crunch his neck made at that moment. I knew from the sound of it, that i just broke his neck. Wich pissed me off even more. there's nothing i would of like more then to put a major beating on this peice of shit. No sooner did he hit the ground that I was mobbed by my 2 little beauties. Pia was in the arms of Jordie and Foria had the little Blas in hers. I looked for Ines wondering why she wasn't with them. She was on the ground trying to revive the other women.

-" His she ok Ines ... and what the fuck was his probleme?

-" She should wake up soon. Geraldo only knocked her up this time and from the looks of him, he won't be beating anyone ever again."

-" Master" Foria tugged on my shirt

-" Yes angel, what is it?"

Looking down -" I think I know why Geraldo hit Raquel Master."

-" Foria, my name is Rock ok? Not master and please continue."

-" Geraldo is the reason why me and Jordie didnt ask to be proven as mate last season. He was always after us and we always said know and even tried a few times to get us alone with him. That's why we always go anywhere together." She squeezed me harder.

-" Don't worry little one. I woun't let anyone hurt you ever." I think they both tried to force the air out of my lungs.

When i looked around i was surprised to see the diffrent reaction from the tribe. I think I shocked a few. Andres had a look of despair on his face and went down on his knees again, and everyone followed his exemple even my ladies. Damn that's getting old quick.

I raised my voice a little, not too much. I didn't to scare them more then they were at the moment. -" Please everyone get up. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm sorry I lost my Temper, I just can't do nothing when I see a women get beaten." Andres got up slowly looking at me not sure of himself and again evryone sarted to stand. -" Andres, is beatin women normal in your tribe?"

-" I don't understand Rock. She was his mate!" he said that as if that explained it all. I have to remind myself that I know nothing of how these people or how they live or i would of slapped his silly face.

-" So if i understand what you said ... it's ok for a man to beat his mate?"And I would of punched him too if the women on the floor haden't woken up at that time.

-" ohhh ... I hurt ... why am i on the ground and why are you hold ... haaa, i see someone decided to help Geraldo meet God sooner then later!! Damn if she didn't have a smile on her face when she said that. -" I bet the Master did it." Then she looked at me and just said -" Well?"

What could i say. I thought she would have been pissed at me for killing her mate and i guess she saw in me what i was thinking. -" Yes I killed him and I'm sorry. I didn't want to kill him, just stop him from hitting you again." She just wave dismissing it.

-" That peice of boar shit was only good at making staffs and was nice to me when we mated but lately he's been Wanting one more mate. Yea right! He had troubles feeding the both of us the imbecile. The first time i said no he beat me. Today was the second time"

-" I can tell you that I will not tolerate a man beating his mate. The women are the life of a tribe. Hurt the women and you hurt your chance to survive as a tribe. In my eyes a man is replaceble but the women are not. Does everyone agree with me? I didn't even notice the gun in my hand. Fuck me if they didnt all go down on their knees again ... ok, i think I might of said that last bit a little too loud.

-" Please everyone. Stand up. And no more kneeling. I don't like that." I bent to help Ines and her patient. -" Will you be ok?" I asked her.

-" Why wouldn't I be ok? You are obviously verry strong. You must be a good provider if you negotiated for 3 mate. I'm sure one more will not make a diffrence!" She looked at me as if daring to contradicte her. -" Are you trying to catch flies with that open mouth of yours."

I did the only thing i could of done. I laugh and soon everyone was laughing with me and damn if it didn't feel great. I guess one more mate can't be bad right? I just hope they"ll get along. Can you imagine 4 women arguing at the same time!! Anyway. It's not as if i could back out now afterall. So I did the only thing I could think of. I opened my arms wide and she just walked in them. -" My mate." Is all she said as she laid her head on my chest. The side that wasn't hit, I checked! From the swelling already there, she'll have a nice black eye tomorow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.