My Paradise - Cover

My Paradise

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - what was supposed to be a fun boat ride among friends to celebrate a birthday ends up with me being lost at see just hoping to survive the night.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Big Breasts   Violence   Nudism  

From what i can see and i see everything from here, this island is huge and i'm at it's highest point.The shape of it reminds me of-shlled peanut with my lagoon on the end of it. I'd estimate the lenght of it at 13 miles and about 4 miles from side to side. Right below me, no more then half a mile Ican see smoke from a fire with people around it. And from the looks of it all the smoke i see must mean more villages like this one. My mind is going crazy now. People ... i'm not alone!! Now to make contact but how? I can't just walk in there!

As my mind is going trought all the ways i can go about meeting them i notice a fleck of white in the forest on the left side of the island. It was just too white to belong here making it stand out. what the fuck could that be? It seemed to big to building and all i could see was the green of the trees and a smal speck of white. Not enought to know what it is but enought to know it's not suppose to be here.

I estimate it will take me 3 hours to get to that speck of white but i keep looking back at the village. I can make out what looks like a boar on a spit over the fire. I count 3 women going about the boar. I can see from here that they all wear the same thing, a small peice of leather covering their lower parts and nothing up top. There's a few kids runing around that i can see but only one male. From what i can see, he's holding a spear. An other women came out from one of the huts and called one of the kids and that's all i can count for now.

Getting out of site and in the direction of the white speck, my mind was still on the village. There has to be more men for shure. I saw 4 women and there's 5 or 6 kids all about. But what had me thinking the most was the spear the man had. I mean we are in 2014. I would of expected a rifle or at least a bow and this guy had none of that. Maybe i was on an island with little to no contact with the outside world wich meant that i was screwed again ... fuck!

Not 10ft going down and all i was seeing was brown and green the folliage was so thick. I just hope i was keeping to my bearing. I had no way to know but the angle of my descent. Going down seemed harder then up but i found the speck and you wouldn't beleive it. It's the fucking boat! I was so stund when i finaly realised what it was that i didn't see the root sticking out of the ground and i literaly fell on my face! How ... in ... the ... hell did that get here!

Just by looking at it, it was evident that it was droped from the air. It's v shaped bottom was flat and obviously unrepairable. All i could do was salvage all that i could and bring it to my lagoon. I was elated at finding Jean's uncles boat but terrifed at finding out how it got here and if the boat is here maybe my friends here also, Now that is a nice thought!

But again, how did it get here? - MARC! JEAN! my friends. Where are they! I looked around the boat about 200ft all around and there's nothing. The soils doesn't even seem to have been walked on in ages as if no one comes to this side of the island. I did see a pack of boars and a deer or what looked like one but bigger so i know i can hunt for food here if there's more and where's there's one there's more.

After an hour doing a perimiter check and not seeing anything i started packing what i could to do my first trip back to the lagoon. I took one of the large tarp [Big peice of thick cloth water treated] of 20ft by 20ft and layed it on the ground. Inside i put all that i could in non perishable food, clothes, ustensils and whatever was not to heavy. I did grab a gun that i found, one of the rifles that was in a closet and a box of ammo for each. I noted that there was 5 boxes of 6 diffrent kinds of ammo. So that means i have 5 boxes of ammo for each of my weapons. Not good but not bad also. I just had to make with it and be carefull.

By the time i made it back to the lagon the sun had gone done and it was almost dark. I was so relived to have found a pack of bick lighters on the boat. It was to me a turning point. From here it could just get better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.