Lily's Blossom (Seductive Submission 1)
Chapter 4: Satisfaction

Copyright© 2014 by Clare de Luna

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Satisfaction - Lily craves a dominant mistress to satisfy her desires, but after several attempts is about to give up hope. When she meets Becky she doesn't have high hopes, but figures to at least make a friend out of the deal. But is there more to Becky than meets the eye?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Lily's eyes were closed while she reveled in the feeling of the collar around her neck. She had submitted to this woman – her Mistress – and the knowledge of that submission, made manifest in the leather claiming her throat, banished the ache and fatigue that coursed through her body and left her in a state of euphoria.

Mistress brought her back to reality. "I can't have a slave of mine in such a state. Rise, slave."

Lily got unsteadily to her feet and Mistress attached a leash to her collar. The dominant woman strode from the room, her slave shuffling meekly in tow. Lily had no idea where she was being led, but she followed. They made their way down a hallway and into a tastefully decorated bedroom with a large four-post bed and an assortment of reasonable furniture. Through a door in the far wall was a spacious bathroom, and it was to that area that Mistress now led her charge. Mistress peeled off her boots, now completely naked for the first time – a slightly sweaty but stunning body glistening in Lily's gaze.

The contrast between them was striking. She caught glimpses of herself in the mirror – a bedraggled picture of submission; her hair a complete mess, eyes bloodshot, skin and face still burning red and covered in sweat. Mistress, meanwhile, glistened faintly with perspiration, and was otherwise still perfectly put together – perfectly in control. The dominant reached for Lily's collar and removed it, leaving Lily to mourn its absence. Mistress placed the collar on the dresser.

"I know you like this, but we can't have it getting wet." With that Mistress took Lily by the hand and led her into the shower. It only took a few moments for the hot water to cause steam to billow around them. The heat felt good on Lily's tired muscles, and for a few moments she stood still under the strands of water, letting them massage away some of her ache while she waited to discover what Mistress wanted from her.

Mistress rinsed briefly, then pointed to the soap and shampoo sitting in the corner of the shower. "Now, slave, punishing you has left me in need of a wash. I trust you can attend to that."

Lily practically leapt at the cleaning products she was so eager to please her Mistress. She spent the next several minutes doting on her dom, lathering her hair with a thorough but gentle touch, and stroking over the strong woman's skin with the soap, enjoying every moment of their contact. She rinsed her Mistress, beginning with her hair and working carefully down her body, before finally kneeling at her feet.

Her task complete, she was about to rise again when a commanding hand pressed at her own wet hair and held her in place. Mistress moved forward, bringing her sex closer and closer to Lily's mouth. The submissive woman prepared for what she knew was to come, licking her lips at the prospect of pleasing her Mistress.

She didn't have to wait long, and when Lily's eager tongue parted the folds of Mistress's sex, the strong woman pushed Lily's face firmly into her crotch. Lily wasted no time. She lapped at Mistress's sex, ignoring her own struggles to breath as the water continued to cascade around her and run off of Mistress's sex and into her nose and mouth. She still got enough air to continue, and continuing was all that mattered to Lily – since by continuing she pleased her Mistress. The hand on her head grew more and more insistent in its pressure, and Lily let go of all thoughts and purpose beyond giving her Mistress pleasure.

When Mistress pressed so hard that Lily couldn't breathe, she sucked right on her Mistress's bud, frantic to bring the dominant woman to climax. And that is exactly what she did – Mistress's shouts of orgasm rang triumphantly in Lily's ears, and a few moments later the pressure on her head eased and she was able to withdraw enough to take several deep breathes of air.

"You have done well, slave. That felt wonderful."

Lily beamed at her from her kneeling position, the water plastering her hair to her head and pelting at her face. But she didn't care. Her Mistress's pleasure filled her with joy.

With the water pouring down and the steam filling the shower it was impossible to be sure, but Lily thought she noticed a slight shift in Mistress's posture – as if she were relaxing after a long day of work.

"You can stand up now, Lily." The voice was different, too – still strong and confident, but without the air of command that had marked her speech to this point.

Lily rose, feeling the water cascade over her body, soothing her muscles. She looked into the eyes of the woman before her and wasn't completely sure what she saw – they were warm and beautiful, but questioning in a way that was unfamiliar.

"So, Lily, how did you like our little scene tonight?"

"It was wonderful Mistress."

"You can call me Becky again, if you'd like." Lily simply nodded. "I'll leave you alone to finish washing yourself. I'll be waiting in the bedroom." Again, Lily nodded, not completely sure what she should say or what was expected of her. The other woman's body slid against her own as she moved towards the door of the shower, and Lily felt herself lean in to that touch, the softness of the skin and the beauty of the woman compelling her to crave contact.

In a single, decisive motion, the powerful woman pressed Lily back against the wall of the shower, pinning her body to the wall while her hands took Lily's wrists and trapped them against the tile. Their lips met in a deep and hungry kiss and Lily felt that deep and submissive part of her flare up once again. This wasn't a part of the scene Mistress had planned – Lily was sure of that – but she felt dominated and controlled nonetheless. But this time there even something more – there was an intimacy to this act that touched her deeply and, even as her mouth surrendered to her Mistress's aggressive kiss, she still pressed back with her tongue, returning the passion of the dominant woman in whatever ways her yielding body could manage.

Then, without warning, the kiss was over and Lily found herself alone in the shower. Her heart beat powerfully in her chest, and she felt an odd set of nerves creeping over her. For all that she had endured so far, a strange certainty came over her that the most important part of the night was still to come. With shaking hands she washed herself thoroughly and gave herself time to recover from the passion of the kiss.

But the nervousness never entirely subsided, and when Lily emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her and her hair still moist from the shower, she realized that her nerves had only grown in the time since the kiss. And when she next saw Mistress she knew why: the beautiful woman lay beneath the sheets on one side of the bed, with the covers folded over to leave a space next to her.

"I have some clothes for you on the dresser," Mistress said. "You're welcome to use them if you'd like to go home. But you're welcome to stay as well." There was no break in the woman's confidence, but the aura of absolute control was no longer tingeing her voice. Lily had never completely stopped shaking since the kiss in the shower, but now the nerves increased. It was clear what was being asked of her – this was no longer a scene arranged by a dom who had found a willing submissive. Becky was offering something more, and as Lily contemplated her next move she found her mind thinking less of the sexual fantasy she had just lived, and more of the dinner they'd shared earlier in the evening; and of their meeting in the coffee shop a few days before that.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.