Lily's Blossom (Seductive Submission 1) - Cover

Lily's Blossom (Seductive Submission 1)

Copyright© 2014 by Clare de Luna

Chapter 3: Desperation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Desperation - Lily craves a dominant mistress to satisfy her desires, but after several attempts is about to give up hope. When she meets Becky she doesn't have high hopes, but figures to at least make a friend out of the deal. But is there more to Becky than meets the eye?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Lily was so exhausted that she was hardly able to comprehend what Madam did to her body. She was led towards the corner of the room, but still stood far enough from it that there was plenty of room for Madam to walk around her. Lily's wrists were placed in leather cuffs that were then ratcheted straight above her head by a pulley hanging from the ceiling. Lily found herself briefly wondering how many other subtle instruments of bondage and torture Madam had embedded in her house for Lily to find.

When her arms were stretched straight above her so far that she was almost on her tip toes, Lily's mind started to come back to her – the haze of her recent climaxes parting as the anticipation of something new began tickling at her sex and causing her nipples to tighten yet again. She couldn't believe that her body was even capable of enduring more, let alone growing so excited by the prospect, but there was no denying that despite all she had already felt, she was hungry for it to continue.

But the exhaustion of her muscles was still very real. She hung limply while Madam fastened ropes to her ankles, pulling her legs apart until she could only just stand, though letting her shoulders bear her weight seemed more appealing to her at this point. She let her head droop to her chest as well, trying to ignore how turned on she felt herself getting as her body was once again made vulnerable to Madam's designs.

Madam disappeared for a few moments, after which Lily heard something heavy rolling across the floor. It proved to be a large mirror on a wooden stand, and Madam positioned it right in front of her captive. Next to it she placed a stool and, on top of the stool, a kitchen timer.

Lily held her head up and stared at the sight before her. She was stunned at the vision of submission that met her eyes: her hair was a tousled mess; her skin burning pink, whether from the sting of the flogger or the flush of her orgasms she wasn't sure; her sex glistened with the excretions of her pleasure. But it was her face that compelled her more than anything else – she wore a look of dreamy satisfaction mixed with the subdued resignation of a true slave. Hanging in her bonds, she looked – at home. Once again she marveled at how wrong she'd been earlier in the night, when she believed that this dominant woman would be unable to please her.

Madam blocked her view of the mirror and began idly stroking Lily's sex.

"You seem to like what you see."

"Yes, Madam. I like it very much." A slow and happy smile stretched Lily's lips.

"I'm going to leave the mirror there for your punishment, so you can experience the consequences of your disobedience with all of your senses."

Something in the stern look that Madam gave only turned Lily on more, even as she tried to lower her eyes in deference.

"You can cast your eyes down all you wish. That mouth of yours gives away how you feel – and that has helped me choose your punishment. How many demerits did you earn tonight, slut?"

"I ... ten, Madam?"

"You have eleven, slut. Now thirteen for forgetting. Can you name your offenses?"

Lily tried to think back over the night, but all that came to mind was a frantic swirl of pain, teasing, and climax. Some of her offenses fluttered to memory, but she knew she wouldn't be able to remember most of them. "I'm sorry, Madam. I cannot. Please punish me for my failure."

"That makes fourteen." Without warning, Madam gave Lily's cheek a gentle caress, and her tone shifted from that of a demanding dominatrix to the soft voice of a teacher chiding an ill behaved child. "How will you learn from your errors if you can't even remember them? You must keep track of all of your demerits. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam." Lily felt utterly humiliated to be spoken to in such a way – even more so because the tone brought still more arousal to her sex.

"You first earned four demerits: three for bratty comments aimed at testing me and one for going on the balcony when I told you to wait in the living room. Another for speaking out of turn, then another for questioning me, and yet another for calling me Mistress after I had told you not to. You then earned an eighth for questioning me about your clothing; then a ninth for questioning me about undressing. Your tenth came when you failed to answer a direct question. Your eleventh when you addressed me by my first name. Your twelfth for forgetting how many you had and your thirteenth for not remembering your offenses."

"Yes, Madam. Please punish me for my offenses."

"I shall. Let's begin." Madam disappeared briefly, and when she returned she was holding a long wooden rod, at the end of which was a fiendish device: a dildo was affixed to the end of the rod, and taped on top of it was a large and powerful vibrator. "Stand on your toes," Madam commanded, and Lily forced her tired muscles to comply.

The dildo slid slowly into Lily's sex, sliding along her well lubricated walls and drawing a sharp moan out of her as the friction reminded her of how sensitive her sex had become. When the dildo was all the way in, the vibrator pressed right against her clitoris, ready to buzz her to climax the moment it was turned on. The wooden rod was just long enough to press into the carpet, keeping the device trapped in place and the presence of the dildo caused the plug in her ass to shift, causing Lily to close her eyes and let her head fall slightly back, letting the bliss of the situation claim her.

When she opened them again Madam was just finishing setting the kitchen timer – it's bright, digital display clear in the soft light of the room. It was set to fourteen minutes.

"This is how it's going to work, slut," Madam said. "For the next fourteen minutes, your body is mine to torment as I choose. During this time, you may climax as you see fit – you don't need to ask my permission. Though I do suggest you resist as long as you're capable for your own sake. Do you accept this punishment?"

"Yes, Madam. Please, punish me."

Madam pressed the start button on the timer and the countdown began. Then, she pressed the button to turn on the vibrator.

Lily let out a long moan immediately as her body responded. The abundance of orgasms she'd already experienced left her sex so sensitive to the vibrator that she could feel another climax building quickly within her. She remembered Madam's suggestion that she resist, but this vibrator wasn't like the earlier one on the chair – this one wasn't on a setting meant to frustrate and tease, it was buzzing relentlessly at her most sensitive parts.

Still, despite her exhausted state, Lily fought to keep her climax at bay. She did all she could to ignore the sensations in her sex, and instead closed her eyes and focused on breathing as steadily as possible. But the buzzing didn't stop, nor did her desire to cum. She fought as long as she could, then opened her eyes and read the numbers on the kitchen timer – only forty-five seconds had passed. There was no way she could last the full fourteen minutes. Her climax was inevitable. She chose not to fight any longer.

As her orgasm overtook her the buzzing of the vibrator kept working at her sex, driving her whole body mad with its ministrations. Her knees pulled towards each other, lifting her feet completely off the floor as her legs bowed between the strain of her muscles and the ropes binding her ankles. Her thighs shook. Her arms quivered. Her throat moaned.

But the climax didn't stop there. With the buzzing still working its magic, another climax immediately followed this first one, and Lily's moans turned to shrieks as the sensations built atop each other like a sonic boom of pleasure that shattered her ability to think or reason. He whole body felt like it was vibrating along with the device trapped against her sex, and the pleasure of those vibrations reduced her to a quivering, wanton mess.

When that second orgasm finally subsided, a third threatened to break upon her, but Lily dipped into the furthest reaches of her will power to hold it off, fearing that another climax might drive her permanently mad. Her breaths were short and choppy, and she felt sweat running down her arms, between her breasts, and over her legs. She kept her eyes averted, afraid that the sight of her own body in the mirror would be the final straw to bring on the orgasm that threatened to claim her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.