The Devil's Pact: Ghost of Paris - Cover

The Devil's Pact: Ghost of Paris

Copyright© 2014 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: The Lionesses

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Lionesses - Scotty Adams sold his soul to become invisible. Now no woman in Paris, Texas is safe from his molestations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace   School  

Monday, September 2nd, 2013 – Paris, Texas

Selling my soul was the single greatest decision of my life!

Being invisible was the greatest freedom in the world. And molesting the girls that I used to spy on was the marshmallow in the moon pie. I spent my Sunday the same way I spent my Saturday, cruising the Paris Commons and porking a few young things. I followed one home and spent the night in her bed; her parents had no idea just how much of a filthy whore their daughter was. Her name was Heather and I definitely had to revisit her bed.

I loved peeping on girls. I've been to prison twice for my hobby—once for drilling a hole into the girls' locker room at Boone High and the other time for taking upskirt pics of girls at the mall. My absolutely favorite girls to peep on were the Lionesses, the Varsity Cheer Squad for Boone High School. Since the school's mascot was a roaring lion, the cheerleaders started calling themselves the Lionesses. Since I got out of prison, I've watched them every time they've practiced. In the past I've been forced to keep my distance, but no longer.

I waited right on the sun-beaten, wooden bleachers for the girls. It was a warm day, and my pecker was rock-hard just thinking about those beautiful teens. They were all pretty, in their black-and-gold uniforms that showed off their gorgeous legs, and when they raised up their arms, their tops would ride up and show off a few inches of flat stomach.

While all of them were beautiful, I had five favorites: fiery redheaded Kelly, with her freckled cheeks; big-titted Ursula and her sky-blue eyes; shy and demure Brandy, doll-faced and tawny-haired; ebony-skinned Latonya, her hair gathered into a dozen or so short, beaded braids that clacked together whenever she moved her head; and tall, curvy Marybeth, with her pouty lips and smoky gazes.

The girls started arriving in ones and twos, giggling as they walked up, their pleated skirts swaying about their fine, toned thighs. There were about a dozen girls in the squad. Latonya's the captain and she used her whistle to get their attention. I started walking amongst the girls as they started their stretching, admiring their bodies up close, trying to decide which girl deserved my attention first. They were between coaches, so Latonya was in charge of running things, and the Black girl shouted orders like a drill instructor.

I moved behind Ursula as she bent over, her skirt riding up and exposing her black spankies, the bloomer shorts cheerleaders wore over their underwear. The spandex of her spankies was tight across her ass and I could see the lines of her panties. I reached out and stroked the panty line on her right asscheek.

Ursula jumped and spun around, crimson spotting her cheeks. "What the heck, Marybeth?"

Marybeth - who was behind her and looking at Ursula through my invisible body - frowned. "What?"

"You touched my bum!"

Marybeth put her hands on her hips, shaking her head, her short, black hair, swaying about her shoulders. "I did no such thang!"

Latonya blew her whistle. "C'mon ladies, back to y'alls stretches. And Marybeth, don't be such a dyke!"

"But I didn't touch her ass!" Then she gave Ursula a considering stare. "Although, it is one mighty fine ass."

Ursula glared daggers at Marybeth and moved away from the girl.

Chuckling, I goosed Marybeth's pert ass and she shrieked, rubbing her butt. Latonya blew the whistle a second time and stalked over to Marybeth. "What's gotten into you?"

"Someone pinched my ass," the doll-faced girl complained.

Latonya rolled her eyes. "No-one pinched your assssaahhh!" I gave Latonya's black booty a good squeeze and the captain whirled around and glared at Ursula. "Why did you grab me?"

"Excuse me?" Ursula asked, blinking in confusion.

Feeling bolder, I grabbed the bottom of Latonya's top and pulled it up over her head. The girls all watched wide-eyed as I as twirled her top through the air, before I threw it to the ground. Latonya stared in disbelief at her blouse, her full breasts covered by a white sports bra that contrasted nicely with her ebony skin.

"It's the Ghost!" Brandy gasped. "Mindy was tellin' me 'bout it." I smiled, remembering the fun I had with Mindy in the Banana Republic changing room on Saturday.

"Ghost?" Marybeth asked.

"Yeah, he haunts the Commons and molests any purtee girl he finds," Kelly added. I grinned, pleased to hear about my growing legend.

Latonya still stared at her top in disbelief, so I unclasped her sports bra and ripped it off, freeing her chocolate breasts and bright pink nipples. Latonya gasped, and clasped her hand over her bare tits. She looked around wildly. In fact, all the girls were spinning about, holding on to their tops for dear life, and trying to spot me. God, this was such fun.

"We should skedaddle," Brandy said fearfully.

The tawny-haired girl was backing slowly away from the group as Latonya shrieked. My lips engulfed her nipple, sucking hard, as I lifted the cheerleader off the ground and spun her about. All the Lionesses were backing away as their cheer captain was whirled about by the 'ghost.' Well, all of them except Marybeth. She was the boldest, and leapt at me. The girl's sudden weight on my back threw me off-balance and the three of us went sprawling to the ground in a tangled mess of limbs as the girls struggled to get away from me.

My pecker was aching hard and I wanted to stick it into one of the objects of my voyeuristic affections. Latonya rolled away, so I grasped Marybeth's spankies and panties, and yanked them down her ass. She didn't resist; part of my Pact was for the women I molested to enjoy it. I pulled her up on her hands and knees, flipped up her pleated skirt to expose her curvy ass and shaved cooch, and I could just make out the triangle of black hair on her pubic bone. I knelt behind her and rubbed my pecker on her moistening cunt, then shoved into her velvety warm depths.

"Oh my Lord, the ghost is fuckin' me!" Marybeth yowled like a startled alley cat.

The girls fled, racing across the field, leaving Marybeth to my mercies. Latonya didn't even bother putting her top or bra back on, just ran with her breasts bouncing about for the entire world to see. I grabbed Marybeth's curvy hips and plowed into her hard and fast.

"I love tight, teenage cooch!" I moaned.

"Umm, your cock feels kinda nice, Mr. Ghost!"

"Are all you cheerleaders such sluts, sweetness?"

Marybeth laughed, "Not all of us. But the football team ain't got no complaints from me!"

Her cheermates were almost back to the school, and it wouldn't be long before they were racing back with help. I redoubled my efforts, driving my pecker frantically into her slippery cooch. The little slut started fucking me back, shaking those fine hips, and moaning like a bitch in heat. She kept looking over her head at me, her green eyes roaming about, trying to see something.

"You gotta great cooch, slut!"

"Thanks, you gotta great dick, Ghost!"

The girls were coming back with a big man. The football coach, I think, and they were all running across the field towards us. Fuck, I was almost there! I had to finish fast; luckily I hadn't molested anyone else today, and I was ready to pop off in a cheerleader's cunt. Just a few more strokes and I would be shooting inside her. I plunged in and out; the angry football coach was fifty-yards away. Into her tight cooch—only forty-yards away; out of her cunt—thirty-yards away and closing fast.

"Fuckin' A!" I shouted as I buried into her sweet cunt, and came as the coach was a mere twenty-yards away. I pulled out, my pecker still cumming, spraying her back and ass with invisible spunk as he reached Marybeth, his face ruddy with exertion. She looked back at me, frustration twisting her pretty features.

"You okay?" he growled at my little fuckmate, looking around. "Where'd that pervert go!"

"It was a ghost, Mr. Breeze," Marybeth answered, pulling up her spankies and panties.

"A ghost?" Mr. Breeze roared, looking at the girls. Latonya followed at a trot, her hands clasped over her breasts. "Is this some sorta joke?" he demanded of her.

"No," the girls all said, but he didn't believe them and cheer practice was over as he marched the girls back into the school, unleashing an explosive tirade the entire way.

As they started walking dejectedly after the coach, I heard Marybeth whisper to Ursula, "Shame Mr. Breeze showed up, I was about to have me a nice cum."

"You're such a slut," Ursula said with disgust. She opened her mouth, prepared to say more, but closed her trap as Mr. Breeze glared at her.

There was no cheer practice on Tuesday, to my disappointment. The girls must be in a heap of trouble, and I almost regretted fucking Marybeth yesterday. Almost. I was back on Wednesday, praying like hell that the girls would be allowed to practice. I mounted the bleachers to wait and plopped my naked ass down on the old wood. Pain flared and I jumped back up; something had stuck in my butt-cheek. I felt around, felt a rough splint of wood sticking dead center in the meat of my right cheek. Gritting my teeth, I grabbed splinter and spent a minute trying to dig it out of my ass.

"Fuckin' piece of shit," I muttered, flicking the splinter away. This time I carefully checked where I was about to plop my ass.

When the girls arrived, they were all huddled together, most looking a little nervous, and they all glanced around cautiously before they started their stretches. I started walking amongst them, admiring their breasts filling out their tops, or the way their pleated skirts fell on their asses. I grasped my hardening pecker and started jerking off madly. I was so excited I popped off early, spraying Kelly's ass with my invisible cum.

"What in tarnation," she muttered, rubbing her ass. "It feels like my butt's all wet."

"There ain't nothin' there," Brandy told her as Kelly rubbed her ass. Kelly sniffed her fingers then flushed and grimaced, bending down to wipe her hands off on the grass. The little slut sure knew what she smelled.

I watched them go through a few of their cheer routines while I waited for my pecker to recharge. I found myself fixated on the redheaded Kelly. How did that slut know what cum smelled like? She must have tasted it before, maybe giving her boyfriend head in his pick-up truck? Or maybe she has been giving favors to the football team. I pictured her kneeling at my feet, my hand gripping her fiery-red hair as I fucked her mouth.

"Go Lions!" the girls cheered and clapped as they finished a routine, jumping up and down and shaking their pompoms—the gold-and-black ones in their hands and the perky ones beneath their tops.

My pecker felt rested, so I strode out into the girls, to Kelly. She shrieked when I stroked her face, brushing an errant, red curl off her cheek. "Oh no, he's back!"

"Really?" Marybeth asked. Was that eagerness I heard in the slutty cheerleader's voice?

"Just try and ignore him," Latonya sighed. "We're lucky we convinced Princ'pal Schneider to let us keep practicin'."

Kelly flushed and the girls started the next routine. I watched Kelly as she clapped her hands and shouted the chant in time with the other girls. She turned to move and ran right into me, and grunted in surprise as she stumbled back. I quickly reached out and grabbed her shoulders, pushing her down to her knees, my cock slapping her face.

"Oh, no!" Kelly protested, flinching from my pecker. "The ghost is..."

I shoved my pecker into her open mouth. She was warm and wet, and I started fucking her pie hole. She sat unmoving for a minute while all the cheerleaders stared at us. Kelly's hands pushed at my body, trying to force herself away for a moment, and then she relaxed and the little slut started sucking my pecker. It was heavenly.

"Are you suckin' ghost cock?" Marybeth asked, her voice full of heat.

Kelly's answer was muffled by my pecker. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and started thrusting wildly. All of the cheerleaders' eyes on us spurred me on, and I slammed my pecker harder into her sweet mouth. She sucked as my cock rubbed against the roof of her mouth and brushed the back of her throat. Her tongue slid along the shaft, curling around and brushing the head, stroking the fire burning in my balls.

"You're so lucky," Marybeth complained. "Wish it was me. God, he fucked me so hard last time, and I was so close to cummin' when Coach Windbag spoiled all my fun."

"Gosh, you really are a slut!" Ursula snapped at Marybeth.

"Relax, Ursula," Marybeth replied. "You seem tense, I bet you need a nice cum. That'd mellow you right out, and I'd be more than happy to give you a helpin' hand. Y'know, give your clam a little fingerin'."

"Fuckin' dyke," muttered Ursula.

Marybeth kissed at Ursula and purred, "Just for you, sugar."

"Knock it off!" Latonya snapped. "Let's keep practicin'. Umm, Kelly, you can continue when you ... er ... finish."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.