Racing the Clock - Cover

Racing the Clock

Copyright© 2014 by Vincent Berg

Chapter 9: The Obstetrician Gets Her Own Checkup

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Obstetrician Gets Her Own Checkup - Alex has a mission to find as many new followers as he can in the limited time he has left as he comes to grip with the knowledge his abilities will likely kill him. Before that happens, he hits the road with his sister and Gail. Along the way, they learn much more about him, his followers and about leading a mission when one doesn't know the way. He needs enough followers to build a new branch on the evolutionary tree, but has a limited time and needs to stay below the radar as he does it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Slow   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Alex woke due to some unexpected movement on his chest. Opening his eyes he saw Kristi leaning down, peering into his eyes and grinning hungrily at him. It was early morning, the light still dim and the sun just peeking in through the window.

"Hi," she whispered. "I've been so excited I've been waiting for you to wake up. Watching what you did to the other girls last night and lying here feeling the power flow out of you, I can hardly stand it."

'Shh, ' Alex cautioned. 'Remember to use your quiet, indoor telepathic voice.' Although intonation isn't carried through telepathy very well, it has the benefit of allowing the inclusion of emotions, so his teasing tone was clear.

Alex glanced around. He was lying flat on his back, with Carolyn and Lekesia cuddling up on either side of him while Kristi was lying on top of him, carefully positioned between her two partners in crime. Alex wondered when he didn't see Cate beside him, but then he noticed her cuddling up with Lekesia. At least if she couldn't soak up Alex's energy directly she could soak up some of Lekesia's, since Alex had pumped so much into her last night.

'So I assume you're ready to get started?' Alex asked needlessly, seeing as Kristi was slowly playing with his morning wood, keeping him erect and interested.

'You bet I am. I've been lying here waiting for you to wake up. I would have started without you, but I'm a little afraid to cross you. I don't think you'd do anything to me, but you possess so much energy and power I'm a bit scared to push my luck.'

'Don't worry. I told you we'd try to get you pregnant, and it is officially your turn this morning. Now, how do you propose we do this? If we do anything here we're going to wake everyone else. But then again, I believe the other girls have the couch in the living room taken.'

'I really don't care. I'm so ready for this that I'm willing to do it in the kitchen sink. You have no idea the effect you have on a girl. As you no doubt know, women are attracted to men of power and status. Being this close to you and feeling the power you possess, and knowing you're officially starting your own branch of the human race, boosts those up exponentially. I SO want you to make love to me and melt my mind like you did to the other girls last night.'

'All right, I guess there's no point going anywhere else. We'll try to let the others sleep, but I can't imagine they'll be able to for long. Being on top, you're officially in charge of setting the pace since my hands are currently wrapped around a couple of young lovelies.'

Alex was right, his arms were under Carolyn and Lekesia, and he found his hands unconsciously clutching their naked breasts. Kristi rose up a bit, running his ready cock along herself a few times, both to get him lubricated as well as to get them both going. She was already so damp it probably wasn't needed. As Alex tried to watch her through the splayed hair of several bedmates around him, she lifted up, fit him inside of her and eased down with a deep sigh.

'Oh God, that feels so good, ' she mentally moaned. 'I swear I can feel your power coursing through your cock within my pussy.' Alex doubted that, but seeing as he had no way of validating it he had to take her word for it. Instead, he made his cock jump as a way of highlighting the sensations. Kristi moaned again, vocally this time. Alex heard an answering moan on his right hand side as either Lekesia, or Cate behind her, moaned as well.

Kristi was excited on a couple of different levels. As she'd said, just knowing she was now making love to someone as powerful and as sexy as Alex got her motor running, but there was more to it than that. He was trying to get her pregnant, which would completely change her life, so this was a big moment on that front as well. She was aware that once Alex triggered whatever changes he'd make to her brain, she'd no longer be the same. She'd not only have new abilities, but she'd be one of the 'chosen', one of Alex's inner circle. She felt like she'd be a high priestess in a new pagan religion, revered for her experience and knowledge. That realization caused her to shudder in an almost non-sexual orgasm which pushed her own sexual high that much further along.

As Kristi slowly started moving up and down it caused the bed to move, and Alex noted the two breasts he was holding started to move in concert with Kristi's motions. He started to manipulate their nipples in response. Kristi leaned forward and kissed Alex, a kiss he enthusiastically returned. Despite the short time they'd been together, he already felt a strong connection to all three of the girls and felt sure he'd not only love the three of them, but their children as well. He just hoped he'd be around to demonstrate it.

Alex tried to remove one of his hands from its delicious imprisonment, but Carolyn reached up and help it in place with her right hand, then used her left to grasp Kristi's hip for him.

'I didn't realize you were awake, ' he cautiously said.

"She's not the only one," Cate said, properly guessing just what he was thinking as she reached across Lekesia's naked body to grasp Kristi's other side. "Hey, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you're thinking, and I know you well enough to know what you want to hold while having sex by now." She realized what she was intimating after she said it, but she didn't let it slow her, as she wrapped her other hand around Lekesia.

Lekesia, like Carolyn, wasn't quite completely awake yet, although the slow jostling of the bed had quickly alerted them to what was happening. She quietly moaned, feeling the unmistakable motions of sex as well as feeling several hands grasping her. Whose hands they were hadn't yet permeated her consciousness.

Cate, peering over Lekesia's shoulder, grinned at Alex as her hand wrapped around his as he continued clutching Lekesia's breast.

The two girls finally started to come around. When Lekesia finally opened her eyes and looked around, her eyes got big. Then she glanced down and noticed two hands on her breasts and Cate leaning over her, her naked breasts pressing in Lekesia's back. She immediately jerked away, pressing herself tighter against both Alex and Cate's massaging hands.

"I guess it's not safe staying asleep too long around here," she said, smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry about that," Cate said from behind her as she released her hold. "I'm pretty sleepy, too, and didn't quite realize what I was grabbing," she said, effectively lying about her intentions. However that didn't stop her from pinching the nipple before she pulled her hand back.

"Now that you're awake you need to move around, Alex," Cate told her brother. "In order for her to get the full benefit of your full body exposure, you really need to be on top of her."

"Geez, can't I just do what comes naturally for once?" Alex complained.

"Ha, what seems to come naturally to you is to have multiple women bedding you on any given night, so I wouldn't complain too much," Cate responded.

Carolyn moved aside, allowing Alex to roll him and Kristi over so he was lying on top of her. From there he kissed her as he began pumping into her, now able to dedicate his full attention on her. The other girls lay there watching the two lovers enjoying each other. Lekesia didn't even complain when Cate once again reached around and began playing with her tit. In fact, she pressed her breasts more fully into Cate's hand. Lekesia actually brought her own hand up and held onto Cate's, not trying to inhibit her movements.

It didn't even appear as if Lekesia was aware of what she was doing, though maybe she was simply choosing to ignore what was happening so she wouldn't have to deal with it. But Cate knew enough to take advantage of the situation, so she wasn't about to ask if she could continue. If Lekesia wasn't willing to protest, then she'd simply continue. Cate figured she could claim ignorance if called on it, suggesting she was carried away by the moment.

"Man, this reminds me of my college days," Carolyn told them. "But this is way hotter."

"I'm not sure if you feel the same things I can," Cate replied, peering over Lekesia's side. "Actually I doubt it, while you feel his emotions I feel both his love and the matching emotions of those he loves. Thus it feels like a broiling vat of love to me."

Lekesia quietly growled at Cate, clearly telling her this was neither the time nor the place for scientific explanation, so Cate returned to watching Alex and playing with her little chocolate tit.

Alex, meanwhile, was starting to move a bit too energetically to continue kissing Kristi any more. Instead he pulled back and held her tight as he started thrusting harder into her. Kristi hadn't lied when she'd told him she was ready and raring to go, and he'd already counted a number of smaller orgasms on her part. As a result he wasn't too worried about whether she was ready, and he mainly focused on reaching his own orgasm. He was well aware that, despite how much he'd eaten between each of his lovemaking sessions, he'd need to get some breakfast soon or he'd be facing problems once again.

Kristi started chanting Alex's name over and over, which the other girls took up as a general chant, encouraging the two lovers. The commotion brought Shanna and Gail to the door. Both were topless, although they both wore their bikini panties. Gail quickly observed Cate and Lekesia, and subtly moved in behind Shanna, reaching around her to play with her breasts as well. Just like Lekesia, Shanna seemed to be so focused on what was happening in front of her she didn't seem to realize who was playing with her. Instead, she leaned back against Gail's bigger frame and sighed as she clutched herself.

Carolyn's eyes, however, were taking in everyone's movements. She was no slouch and she was pretty quick on the uptake, so she could see what was going on. She was very much like Lekesia, in that she didn't have any desire to fool around with other women, so she took notice of how both Lekesia and Shanna surrendered to the pleasure of other women, while still not acknowledging or acting on it. Her own hand sought out her breast as her other hand headed south.

Kristi started to orgasm once more, so Alex became even more forceful, pulling back and shoving home repeatedly. It took him a moment, but he felt his balls retract and he slammed in and pressed himself home. When Kristi felt him cumming she let loose with her even larger cum, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, her head thrashing side to side and her whole body quietly quivering while she moaned loudly.

It took everyone else a few moments to respond, as some still hadn't reached their own orgasm yet, but Cate quickly jumped up to get Alex some food, while Lekesia and Carolyn quickly slipped several pillows under Kristi's butt to raise her pelvis. Alex rolled over and continued to hug Kristi, giving her gentle kisses as he waited for her to respond. When her eyes started to flicker again, Alex prompted her. 'Try speaking to Lekesia directly, not going through me first, ' Alex instructed her.

She leaned up, a process made more difficult by having her ass elevated, and Alex took that as a good sign she had been successful.

"This is so neat," she said, looking at the two girls she was communicating with. "Man, I'm canceling the expensive phone service I have now. Who needs it?"

"Unfortunately, it doesn't work with everyone. Like mothers ... uh, maybe it will in your mother's case, Lekesia," Alex replied.

"Oh, damn, I need to call my mom. She'll be so excited," Lekesia said. By then Cate was sitting beside Alex, feeding him cookies and juice.

"Just eat enough to ensure you're OK. We need to get cleaned up and moving. I think we have a few things planned this morning."

"Yeah," Carolyn said, "we all have an appointment this morning with a gynecologist/obstetrician which Patty arranged for us."

Alex looked questioningly at her, but then figured it wasn't so unexpected. Patricia had everything else so well planned it wasn't surprising she'd have this covered as well.

"Well, if you are all—" he started to say.

"Oh, no, don't even start," Carolyn warned. "You're expected to show up as well. I'm told you have a few deposits to make while we're there."

Sighing, Alex replied. "OK, I get it. I just spoke with Mattie, so she can meet us for breakfast. She's as bad as you were, Kristi, she's been up waiting for us to get started. She's anxious to learn everything we didn't get a chance to tell her yesterday. Let's start rotating people through the showers. As soon as someone has a chance, let's see if we can dig up a copy of the local paper. I'm anxious to see a certain column today."

"You take it easy for a moment," Gail told them. "I'll take the first shower. Shanna, you keep watch in the front room. Yell if there's any trouble and I'll be out dripping wet. After I'm done and can keep watch then Alex can get in and process all the women through their showers," she said, laughing at the idea of Alex hurrying when there were beautiful naked women involved.

So Alex remained cuddling Kristi while the three hopeful mothers talked excitedly with each other. When Gail stepped out of the shower Alex headed in, looking back to see who would be joining him.

"Sorry, but we're going to stay and help Kristi while she waits for your sperm to find her eggs," Carolyn replied, pointing to Kristi lying with her ass elevated. "Go ahead and join Shanna, or give your sister Cate a chance," she suggested with a smile.

Alex simply shrugged and headed into the shower. Shanna looked questioningly at Cate who simply smiled mischievously. "Hey, if you've watched your brother impregnate three women, seeing him naked in the shower is no big deal."

Cate hurried into the shower, knowing if she hoped to avoid suspicious she had to be quick and couldn't linger. So as Alex carefully lathered her up, she concentrated on kissing him, hardly giving him a chance to do anything else. She knew if she touched his tumescent organ they'd be there for a while, but even a short stint was enough if she could enjoy her brother in a little privacy.

"Knock-knock," Shanna called out before pulling the curtain back. Cate had enough of a warning to pull back from her intimate kiss with her brother, but it didn't help much, since his hands were still all over her. Fortunately Shanna already knew about their hidden relationship. "I figured as much," she said as she got in with them. "Go ahead. I'll give you some cover. If you moan too loud I'll moan a bit louder for you."

"Nah, that's OK. I just wanted to tell Alex I love him, just in case he may have forgotten," she said, smirking at such an unlikely event. "You go ahead and enjoy him. I knew he was going to be too busy while we're here in New Orleans for me to get much access. Just don't take too long. There are a lot of dirty, dirty girls, and he needs breakfast before long."

They both laughed as Cate stepped out of the shower and Shanna stepped into Alex's welcoming arms. "I love you too, Cate. Don't you ever doubt it for a moment," he told her before she pulled the curtain closed again.

The rest of the showering went pretty quickly. The three potential mothers worked out a system where they took a few minutes showering with Alex while the other ones gave Kristi a chance to soak up his sperm. None of them really believed lying with their butt in the air really helped, but since they also knew this was likely their only chance none of them wanted to risk it.

"You girls finish up," Alex called out after Kristi finally climbed in the shower. "Cate wants me to eat before I pass out. We'll meet you downstairs," and with that Alex and the other girls headed downstairs to the nearby café they traditionally used when staying at Allison's.

As they entered the café, Shanna, who had run ahead, handed Alex that day's Times-Picayune newspaper. However Alex just stuck it under his arm, not wanting to upset himself before he could prepare for the shock he was expecting from it.

Looking around, Gail noticed Francine, Mattie's sister, waving to them from a corner booth, so she directed them to the table.

"Damn, Alex, you can certainly take your time getting moving in the morning," Mattie playfully lectured him. "I've been champing at the bit all morning. I wanted to get out and enjoy my new world. Since I can't see the bright morning sun, I thought I'd bask in your glow instead."

"Alex is always slow getting going in the morning when there are plenty of naked women around," Cate explained, playfully poking him in the side.

"Ah, yes, the three girls you had with you last night. You'll have to explain about them, but you may want to wait until my sister isn't around, as she seems to think I'm an innocent child. Little does she realize the blind have little else to distract them, so they usually copulate like little bunnies whenever they get a chance."

"The other girls will be here shortly," Alex told them. "Cate, why don't you take Francine aside and explain what her sister is experiencing, as I believe Mattie and I have some things to discuss."

Cate immediately asked Francine to accompany her, but Mattie's sister appeared guarded.

"Don't worry, he won't try to sell her any real estate, but he has some things to detail which you probably aren't ready to hear yet," Cate told her. "We try to release the information slowly to family, since it generally takes them a while to come to terms with it. You can ask Mattie about it afterwards, but she'll only tell you what she thinks you're ready for." With that, Francine finally left the table, still glancing doubtfully back at her sister. But the fact that Mattie was happily talking to Alex, shielding her eyes so she could look at him, convinced her something beyond her comprehension was happening here, and she didn't think she could protect her sister from it.

"Hold on a second," Gail cautioned Mattie, "we have to find out what that reporter disclosed about the events from last night."

"Good, I gathered from your concern that he posed a problem for you. But I'm familiar with Mr. Rodriguez. His reporting on the Angel of New Orleans has gotten him a lot of publicity. As a result I'm interested in it as well, and hearing it from you will save me having to download it from their website later."

So Alex unfolded the newspaper and looked up the desired column. However it appeared to be about a certain ballot initiative coming up in a few weeks' time. Unhappy and confused, Alex glanced at everyone else.

"I told you," Gail reminded him. "It was late last night when we encountered him. He couldn't have gotten it to press on time, besides he probably needs time to process it. If we're lucky maybe he won't report anything before we leave."

Alex grunted. "I seriously doubt that. Still, he treated us fairly the last time, not releasing everything he knew about me, so I'll allow him some leeway. But I'm curious how he's going to interpret what I told him. Personally, I'm tired of being chased out of town by reporters."

Alex began telling Mattie what she needed to know and they managed to order breakfast by the time the three girls arrived. Alex directed two of them to the other table so they could help Cate avoid any embarrassing questions. Lekesia was pleased to see Shanna had left the spot beside Alex open, even though it was a tight fit. However Lekesia didn't seem to mind as she patted Alex's thigh.

She leaned over and kissed Alex hello, despite her having done much more so recently, but this was partially her way of demonstrating she had a certain leeway with him. Mattie observed this and smiled to herself. It was nice watching people interact after years of only hearing about it afterwards from a third party.

"Did you order for us?" Lekesia asked.

"Yeah, I did. Hope you don't mind a cheese omelet," Alex told her. "If you do, I ordered the others a western omelet, and if those don't strike your fancy you can share some of my breakfasts," he added, motioning to the different things he'd ordered himself.

Lekesia was tempted to, just to show she could share his food, but from what Cate had told them, taking food from Alex was a dangerous proposition. She'd die if anything happened to him on her account, so she simply shook her head.

"When's the appointment?" Alex asked, not giving any more information away.

"It's for whenever we show up. Patty assured the doctor you'd show up early anyway, so she wasn't worried when you might arrive." With that they got busy talking again. Mattie soaked up the information like a sponge.

"So you understand you aren't really seeing, right?" Alex asked.

"Oh, sure. That much is clear," she laughed at her small pun. Lekesia looked confused and held out two fingers in front of her face. Mattie laughed again.

"You're holding up two fingers," she told her. "I can see the energy you give off, but I've got no independent vision. So I can't read a menu or ever pass a vision test, so I'm still legally blind. But this gives me a degree of freedom I never had before."

"Wait," Cate said, interrupting her detail of events, "you stepped around the planter on the street corner. How did you accomplish that if you couldn't physically see it?"

"Oh," Mattie replied with an easy laugh, "I saw everyone else stepping around it ahead of me, so I could tell where it was. When you're blind, you get to be good at identifying and remembering where things are, so seeing it that once was all I needed to avoid it."

"OK, that makes sense," Cate admitted.

"I could also see the energy from the plant in the planter, but I wasn't sure just what it was, so I didn't trust it as much," Mattie added, expanding her explanation.

"Yeah, but just be aware, while you can see the driver's energy signature in approaching cars, you can't tell the dimensions of the vehicle, so you've still got to be careful," Gail warned her.

"Don't worry, Roger is still here for me, and he can watch for those things. Although I think he's a little worried for his job since I'm so independent now. But the first thing I did this morning was to go out and throw a ball for him. It's so strange being able to do something so simple. And I could also see his joy in his, what did you call it, his aura?" When everyone nodded she continued. "I figured it out since his tail was wagging to fast. I'm going to have to discuss the details of what I'm seeing with you, but I've figured out a lot of it."

"I'll have Gail talk to you about it when we get started. I'm assuming you're coming with us today?"

"I don't know where you're going, although I heard you mentioning an appointment. But anywhere you're going is someplace I want to be. But you have—" she started to protest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.