The Audition

by Switch Blayde

Copyright© 2014 by Switch Blayde

Erotica Sex Story: The Casting Director of a major motion picture studio is auditioning for a leading lady. That's a position of power for the middle-age man, and Max Shimmer uses it with the ambitious young actresses seeking their big break.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Max Shimmer sat behind his oversized black desk spreading out pictures of the young, blonde actress. Having the ability to recognize talent and to visualize the actor in the part made him a successful Casting Director for a major motion picture studio. Each time he saw his name roll onto the screen during the movie credits, Max felt important. But that was only part of the reason Max loved his job.

The livelihoods of struggling young actors and actresses were in his hands. He held the key to their success, their future, their destiny. He determined who got the career-making part that would make them a star, or the part to put food on the table.

In his forties, Max wasn't a "lady's man." Nevertheless, he was always around young, beautiful women like those he was currently auditioning. The role was a leading lady, and the director wanted a fresh face. A rarity in an industry with a huge upfront investment. The requirements, in addition to being an unknown, were simple. She needed to be able to act and her appearance and mannerisms needed to match that of the character she portrayed. Max added a third requirement. She had to earn the part.

He studied the photographs and bio. The actress's physical appearance met the requirements—18 to 25 years old, long blonde hair, 5'3" to 5'5" tall since the leading male was only 5'7", and slim. He looked up when she walked in.

"Hello, my name is Heather White."

Max pointed to a black wooden chair matching his desk. "Get comfortable."

Heather sat down and tilted her legs to the side with her knees together and ankles crossed. She presented her credentials and answered Max's planned questions. Then one of Max's employees was summoned to help with the audition by reading the leading man's lines. When the reading was completed, the man left.

"Very nicely done," Max said.

"Oh, thank you very much."

"I think you may be what we're looking for." He noticed the hope in her eyes as she shifted to the edge of the chair. "But there are more requirements than acting. You have to meet the physical requirements. Raise your dress."

"What!"

"There will be beach scenes and I need to make sure your legs are acceptable."

"I'm sorry, but no one told me to wear a bathing suit."

"I don't want to see a bathing suit. I need to see your legs."

"But—"

Max glanced at his watch and then back at the young actress. "Miss White, I don't have all day."

He had seen the expression on her face many times. He would have been disappointed if she reacted differently. And he knew Heather would stand up, which she did. Bending forward, she grabbed the hem of her knee-length dress and lifted it to mid-thigh.

"Higher," Max said.

She raised it a little more.

"Higher."

She pulled it up another two inches.

"Higher."

When the hem was nearing her crotch, she hesitated and looked at Max, but he simply flicked his hand to motion her to keep going. With trembling hands, Heather raised the dress a little more, but stopped when a flash of red showed.

"For God's sake, girl, to your waist."

Max enjoyed this little game. He could have told the young actress to raise her dress to her waist at the start, but wanted it to be done a little at a time, winning each minor battle of wits. He smiled when she lifted her dress to her waist.

Her legs were fantastic, but Max wasn't interested in her legs. His eyes were riveted on the flattened blonde pubic hair visible through the semi-transparent undergarment. When he looked up, her face was as red as her panties.

"Hmm ... yes, very nice," Max said. "Now the top."

"But I'm wearing a dress."

"Then take it off, girl. C'mon, I don't have all day."

Max sat back and watched the young actress struggle to make up her mind. She was so predictable that he almost laughed. Her ambition won out over her modesty. She let go of the bottom part of her dress and reached behind her to unzip it. Then she pulled the dress over her head, leaving her standing there in only a skimpy bra and panties. She lowered her eyes.

"Turn around," Max said.

Heather slowly turned so that she faced away from the Casting Director. He meant for her to make a 360 degree turn, but this was even better. He looked at her round little butt and the crack visible through the thin material. Max rolled his chair back and opened his pants. He pulled his hardening cock out and pumped it while staring at her. If she turned around he'd be caught, but that was part of the excitement.

Max slid his chair under his desk. "Okay, turn back around." His hand was still on his hard cock. "Take the rest off."

"Why do I have to do that?"

"Because I said so. I need to see all of you. Jeez, girl, I thought you wanted to be an actress. This is getting tiring."

Heather hesitated and Max saw the familiar internal struggle in her face and eyes. Then she placed her dress on the desk and unclasped her bra, pulling it off and depositing it on top of her dress. Her eyes met Max's and then darted away. She slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them, adding them to the pile of clothing. Her hands flew to cover her crotch, but then dropped to her sides.

"Oh, very nice. Very, very nice. You shouldn't be so timid about displaying some of your best assets. There are lots of parts for a beautiful woman with a great body. And you have a really fine body. But..." Max's voice trailed off.

"What?"

"Well, there's a scene requiring nipples to show through the blouse, but yours ... Well, to be honest, I don't think they're big enough."

"Oh, they get bigger. Watch."

Max smiled when the young woman twirled and pulled on her nipples. Sure enough, they got hard and longer. After causing both nipples to stand out, Heather proudly displayed her naked boobs, but then gasped when Max pushed his chair back and brought his lap into view.

"Oh god, what are you doing?" she said.

"You played with yours so I played with mine."

"But you told me to."

"Doesn't matter. I liked it and I got excited. Now I'd like you to come over here and help me out."

"Over there? What do you want me to do? I don't understand."

"Just come over here."

Heather held both hands in front of her crotch as she took baby steps. Soon she stood next to him.

"Put your hand where mine is," Max said.

"On your— On that!" she said, pointing to Max's hard-on.

"Yeah, on that. On my dick. Don't you see how hard it is? You caused that and now I'm asking you to help me out."

"I can't do that."

"Sure you can." Max pulled her hand onto his cock.

She yanked it away.

"Get dressed and leave," Max said. "The audition is over."

"Are you mad?"

"Disappointed."

"What about the part?"

"There'll be other parts."

"But I'm perfect for this one."

"Evidently not."

Heather reached for his cock and curled her fingers around it.

"That's more like it," Max said. "Now jerk me off. Yeah, like that. Oh, baby, that's so nice."

Heather's little fist slid up and down. Max watched her get into a rhythm and then reached up and played with her hard nipple. Heather's eyes stared at his fingers, but her fist kept moving on his cock. It stopped when Max's hand went between her naked thighs and he inserted a finger into her pussy. She gasped, but soon moved her hand again. He finger-fucked her while she jerked him off.

"Okay, girlie, put it in your mouth."

"You want me to blow you? I can't do that. My god, I don't even know you."

"You don't know me? Look at us. My finger's in your twat and you're jerking me off. I don't think we're strangers anymore."

"But that's different. I won't."

"How badly do you want the part?"

The young actress's unmoving hand remained on his cock. What was going through her mind? That it was a great part. It could make her career. She was already naked jerking him off with his finger inside her pussy. She had already gone that far.

When Heather dropped to her knees, his finger popped out and brushed over her clit. Max noticed her soft moan. She guided his cock to her mouth and the nineteen-year-old girl slid her parted lips over his cock.

Max loved his job. He watched her lips slide up and down his hard cock, leaving a shiny trail of spit. Every once in a while he'd hear her gulp down the saliva accumulating in her mouth.

"Wait," Max said as he pushed her head back. His cock popped out of her mouth leaving a strand of saliva connecting her lower lip to the tip of his cock. He stared at it until it snapped.

He patted his thigh. "Climb on board."

"No, that I can't do. Mr. Shimmer, I have a boyfriend. I just can't. Not that."

"That? What is that? Tell me what you can't do."

"I-I can't have intercourse with you."

"Intercourse? Shit, girl, were you raised in a convent? The part calls for a worldly woman. I guess you're not right for the part after all."

"Yes I am. I am. Really."

"Then for God's sake, prove it."

"Mr. Shimmer, I can't fuck you. It wouldn't be right. I'd be cheating on my boyfriend."

"What the hell have you been doing if not cheating on him? Did you let me stick my finger in your cunt? Huh? Did you jerk me off? Huh? Did you suck my cock? For God's sake, don't stop now. You're perfect for the part. But you have to earn it. Do you understand? You've come this far. Don't blow it now. It'll make you a star. Famous. Have everything you ever wanted."

Max saw the torment in her face from the battle waging inside her head. When her eyes looked up he knew he had won.

Heather flung one leg over his lap. Facing him on her tiptoes, she waited, but Max just beamed at her. Heather reached down and guided his hard cock to her pussy, wedging the tip between her folds. She lowered onto his organ. His thick cock slid into her warm sheath, deeper and deeper, until she was sitting on his lap. She was still for a while, but then squirmed. When Max caused his cock to throb inside her, her eyes shot up to meet his.

"Kind of hard to sit still with a cock inside you, isn't it?" Max said.

The girl blushed. Her eyes dropped. Max followed them and saw the neatly trimmed blonde bush between her legs. He slid his hand between them, feeling the base of his cock and the moist skin of Heather's pussy clinging to it. Again the girl looked up at his face, staring at him with wide eyes.

Max's finger located her clit. She grabbed his wrist, but he pulled her hand off and pressed it to her thigh. When he stroked her clit, she writhed.

"Please, just fuck me. Don't do that," she said.

"Don't fight it. You got wet when my finger was inside you. Your body likes my cock in you even if you don't. Since you're going to do this anyway, why not get some pleasure from it?"

"Because if—"

When Max rubbed her clit, Heather bit her lower lip. Her squirming became more pronounced. She rocked her hips back and forth, causing Max's cock to partially slide out and then go back inside. She got wetter.

His finger returned to the area where they were connected to collect some of her juices. After lubricating his finger, he returned to her clit.

"Oh god!" Heather cried out. Her free hand flew to his shoulder and her fingers dug into the flesh.

"Yeah, feels better when not dry, huh?" Max said and snickered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.