Screwing Around, a Nis Story
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Friday

I woke up Friday morning with my cock pushing at Sarah and Caitlin tight against my back. Sarah leaned back and whispered, "Let's give Caitlin a piss enema!" She slowly rolled over to grin at me and I grinned back. We got out of bed and I picked up Caitlin who was an extremely sound sleeper. We got her in the shower and I eased my cock inside her ass. I fucked her ass waking her and we climaxed. I kept my cock in her ass and strained. My bladder released and my hot piss flooded her rectum.

She moaned, "Oh, shit! You are a bastard, Mark! Damn! That's hot!"

Sarah was standing in front of her and said, "If you think that's hot, try this!" She let her bladder go right into Caitlin's face and mouth before she could shut her mouth at what was going in it.

"Bitch! Let me get on the toilet. Damn!" I filled the bag for her twice and she emptied it into the toilet bowl. She got up and stepped into the shower to clean up. Sarah's turn was next and I gave her three since she didn't get any piss.

We helped Caitlin and she helped us finish showering. I asked, "What ribbon are you wearing tonight?"

Caitlin grinned. "Maybe red, but probably gold or yellow. I'm all cleaned out and horny. I think Nancy and I will have fun together. We're going to decide on ribbons right after school." She looked at Sarah. "What color are you wearing?"

Sarah smiled at me and said, "I will wear green for Mark. He's going to work me hard."

"Cool! I would wear a green one for Mark after next year when I am allowed to wear green or none." We got moving and headed for school. I thought about what she said. Girls and guys had to be sixteen to be involved in other than sex in our parties. One of the girls in the larger group wore no ribbon on her sixteenth birthday for a party. It was a little rougher than she had planned. It was Wednesday before she came to school. Even then, she had trouble sitting down. No ribbon could get rough on the wearer. There were a few guys who came not wearing ribbons. However, that didn't turn me on. I never played with them.

Sarah and I went into Mister Calloway's homeroom and sat down. He was there looking troubled. He took roll and then said, "I have an announcement that is being made in all homerooms this morning. I have to admit that I was concerned about this very issue.

"The announcement is that everyone but particularly the female students do 'not' have to have sex with teachers. It must be truly consensual and, if there is a request to stop, then the teacher must stop immediately. One teacher has been arrested for rape.

"I want to emphasize that sex should only be with consent. Rape is a very sick thing though I am realistic enough to understand that many girls have rape fantasies. Be careful with your partners, ladies. Build trust before you allow your fantasies to take rein. Even then, be careful. Being hurt from sex is dangerous.

"Thanks for listening to an old man."

Angela went up to him and said, "I don't think you're that old. I would like to suck your cock if you will let me. I will swallow your load." He looked shocked but nodded. She knelt in front of him and began to suck. She showed her talent as a cocksucker including taking him deep into her throat until he groaned when he pumped his load into her mouth. She swallowed it all. When she stood, she said, "Thank you, Mister Calloway. That was good." The bell rang and we left for our first period class.

Miz Hudson was teaching today. I noticed that, when she turned, there was a butt plug in her ass hole and she wiggled a bit every once in a while to give her a thrill. She sat in her chair and winced a little bit when the butt plug was forced even deeper into her ass. Her lesson was still sexual though it did have to do with English composition. Our assignment was to write about a sexual fantasy. It could be one of ours or one we made up. We didn't have to reveal that bit of information either. I thought that, either way, it would still be a fantasy. She told us we would get two grades on the paper. One would be for our writing. Spelling and grammar would be important. The other grade would be based upon the convincing quality of our writing. She said, "I want your paper to convince me that your fantasy is so appealing that you make me want to be part of it. The bell rang and we left for American Government.

Mister Astor continued with his lesson on changes in our views on nudity and public fornication. He did not suggest whether it was good or bad but pointed out how things had changed over a comparatively few years. He gave us a paper to write. He had partnered us earlier in the year. Each team would write one paper and share the grade. Our paper had to be titled, "Ten Years From Now." He wanted us to examine what we thought might be trends and give our opinion about where the laws and public opinion might go in ten years. He finished his instructions by saying, "I have been giving this assignment every year for fifteen years. It's been an interesting experiment. Next week, we will read some of the papers from years ago. Your papers are due one week from next Monday." As usual, his timing was eerie. The bell rang.

I thought our next class would be interesting with Becky Clarkson since she was really into the nudity and sex. We walked in and she was, of course, naked.

I also noticed that she had a little waddle when she walked. That told me that she had at least a butt plug if not also a dildo in her body. After we had come in and taken our seats in our current informal fashion, she started a lesson.

She said, "We will look at currently acceptable modes of behavior in our society. We are all naked. A number of you are engaged in sexual intercourse of one fashion or another. Many of us have been so engaged in this class and in AHS. That's particularly true over this week. Unfortunately as happens, some people pushed further than society finds acceptable. For that, we all are now limited in what we can do. Also, the Naked in School program is no longer active. This would have been Sarah and Mark's last day in the program but they haven't been subject to reasonable requests for a few days. No one else is either.

That means any actual living examples must be strictly voluntary as will be physical participation in this class and in AHS. I hope there will still be a few volunteers. Really, I had hoped that I could get my brains fucked to mush today. Instead, I have to use rubber substitutes. They aren't as good. On the other hand, teachers should not be in the position of forcing or coercing students to do anything but their best in academic situations. We will concentrate upon that kind of thing in this class. However, if any of you guys get horny and would be willing to take on an older woman, I will be appreciative and give you the best sex I can. Girls, that goes for you, too.

"Now what does the nudity mean to you? After a while, it probably doesn't excite you. One naked girl or guy is exciting. Everybody naked every day gets passé and, after a while, no one notices or gets excited. At some point next week, I am going to wear something sexy in class. It will be an experiment to determine what excites the eye and, through the eye, the brain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.