Screwing Around, a Nis Story - Cover

Screwing Around, a Nis Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Thursday

We woke together with my piss hardon in Sarah's ass. I pulled out and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. We got in and I pushed into her ass. I fucked her until we orgasmed. I stayed in her with the water running over us and then managed to release my bladder giving her a piss enema. Sarah held it in jumping from the shower to the toilet and letting go. I got the enema bag and filled it with warm water and filled her again. We let it go and did it again. She was squeaky clean inside her ass. We got out and dried and I oiled her butt. She said, "You're going to fuck my ass again today."

I said, "I might. I may make you run an anal train, too."

"Um, you say the nicest things."

We all left for school naked as jaybirds except for socks and sneakers.

We arrived at school and everyone was naked, of course. It's funny how quickly we've come to accept nudity as standard. We went into our homeroom and even Mister Calloway was naked. He was right. There is nothing special about looking at an older man who is not in great shape. However, his cock is pretty good in size.

The bell rang to end homeroom and we left for our first period. We went into our first period class with Miz Hudson for English. Miz Hudson was naked, again. As we came in the door, Mister Manchester was giving her a good load of semen while she was face down on her desk. He backed up and walked around for her to suck his cock before he left. He really stared at Sarah.

She leaned to me and said, "I like to fuck as much or more than anyone. He's not a bad looking man. Why does he make my skin crawl? I don't ever want to be around him without you. Mark, you have always let me do anyone I wanted to do in any manner I wanted to be done but I feel that you protect me by your presence. I love you for that, Mark."

I just hugged her to my side. We had never said that we loved each other. I always thought she did and I think that I did and do. It was just something that we had never discussed or a line we had never crossed before.

She smiled at me. She looked at Miz Hudson and whispered, "Go up there and rape her ass. She will be thankful." I looked at Miz Hudson with her cunt dripping semen from Mister Manchester and maybe others. Her ass looked pretty fresh. I shrugged and walked up behind her.

I pushed my cock into her cunt to wet it and then pulled out and immediately slammed into her ass hole burying my cock in her rectum and forcing a scream of "Yes!" from her lips. I fucked her ass hard and she came three times before I unloaded a big load into her bowels. I pulled out and had her suck me clean.

I walked back and Sarah was mounted on Michael and Amanda was curling her finger at me. I walked to her as she stood. "I want you in me, Mark. I don't care if it's front or back though my pussy is needy. I sat down and pulled her on me so that we were face to face. I let her impale her pussy on my cock. She moaned as I went all the way into her body. She began to fuck me while Sarah fucked Michael. Shortly after they came, we joined them in our orgasm. The girls got up and swapped to suck our cocks clean. Then they lay on the floor in a sixty-nine and ate each other's pussies to another pair of orgasms. Finally, they stood and kissed each other deeply. Amanda then kissed me while Sarah kissed Michael then they swapped again and sat on our laps kissing us again. Miz Hudson began our lesson though was at least as busy bringing herself off again as she was teaching.

As we went to our next class, Sarah said, "I don't want Miz Hudson to come. She might bring Mister Manchester with her. Also, I just don't feel comfortable with her. She's different from Becky or Brenda."

We went into Mister Astor's class. Sandra had gotten there before us and was giving him a good blowjob sucking his cock all the way in her throat. He was seated at his desk and blew his load down her throat and filled her mouth. She swallowed and got off her knees. He said, "Thank you, Sandra. That was delightful. I appreciate your efforts." Sandra smiled and took her seat.

He started a discussion of our sexual laws and customs as they have changed in the last twenty years. He wrapped up with references for us to look up and each of us had to write a report on some phase of those changes. He said, "To conclude for today, the rate of change seems to be accelerating. Two or three years ago, the Naked in School program was considered daring. Now it's not only everywhere but many schools like ours now have gone naked completely. The laws regarding nudity and public fornication are being liberalized to allow most any activity anywhere by people who consent. The age of the parties to have given consent is also dropping. Our state legislature dropped the age of consent to fourteen a year ago. There is a bill to drop it to twelve that is being given a good chance of passage this year. Before last year, the age of consent had been sixteen for decades." He paused. "There is an old song that was popular just as I was a teen with a line, 'The Times, They are A-Changing.'" He paused again. "It was true then. It's true now." The bell rang. He did that so often that you knew it was intentional. Sarah and I had learned to listen carefully to the last words. They were a summation and usually appeared in some form on tests later.

We went to Advanced Sociology. Becky was there with a huge butt plug in her ass and a reverse strap-on dildo pushed deep into her cunt. She was standing with her legs a little open because of the size of the plastic in her body. She looked at us when we walked in. "I will be like this Friday night with no ribbon. I'm prepared to take a day or two off next week. I will hurt so good!"

During class, she led a talk about sexual fetishes specifically including sadomasochism. She freely admitted to us that she was a masochist in sexual situations. She also said that the new teaching situation made it difficult for her. She said, "I so want someone to whip my ass and my tits. I truly get off on it. Being naked makes those feelings stronger."

We went to lunch and enjoyed our time with various friends. I never saw a person wearing clothes. Even the cafeteria ladies were naked.

We returned for our fourth period class to see the twins had removed the plastic toys and were fucking Becky's cunt and ass hard. The one under her in her cunt was slapping her hips and butt cheeks while the one fucking her ass was squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples. Becky was moaning. They finished inside her and she sucked both cocks. They repacked her holes with the toys and cuffed her hands behind her back. One of them held her from behind while the other began to slap her tits. He used both hands to clap with her tits between. She howled in pain when he clapped his hands together with only one tit between them. He then went to the other one and did the same thing. Her tit flesh was bruised. It was almost time for the bell to start the fourth period would ring and they gave her a spank each on her ass and ran for their own class.

Amanda and Michael were wide-eyed. Sarah said to Amanda, "That's why you come for a few times before you wear some of the more wild ribbons. Even a yellow ribbon for gangbangs can get pretty intense. Some people wear more than one. Last time, I wore a white and a green one. It meant that I only wanted sex or anything with my one dom, Mark, but that it would be public. He could bring others into the mix for using toys on me or whipping me. My father is an artist but he can scare me, too. I trust Mark."

Amanda said, "I trust Michael. I would trust Mark, too. They 're forceful but sensitive enough to insure that the partner gets off and not hurt." She had Michael in her pussy and wiggled on his lap to be sure he was in deep and was pushing her internal buttons.

Sarah had backed on to me taking my cock into her ass hole. Michael noticed that. He said, "Sarah, you really seem to be into anal lately. Is it better than vaginal for you or what?"

Sarah smiled. "I don't know but I have had an anal fetish all week. It's like an itch that must be scratched. I told Mark to get it fucked out of me this Friday night. He's threatened to run an anal train on me. I hope he does.

"I went through this in early December about being spanked and he finally wore my ass out with a strap. I had bruises for a week. All that particular Friday night, my cunt and ass hole were left untouched while my mouth was repeatedly and happily used and my butt was beaten. He used straps, whips, rulers, and a paddle. I even was bleeding slightly. I hurt for a few days but it got it out of my system. At parties, Mark directs my use. Sometimes he keeps me to himself and sometimes he has me gangbanged. Usually, it's somewhere in the middle. He always makes me happy and satisfied."

Michael looked at me with a little awe to hear Sarah speak of her submission to me and of her trust in me directing her body's use. I said, "Treat Amanda well and she will be yours in every way." Amanda smiled at him and nodded.

It was past time for the class to begin and Becky got her act together enough to stand before us and talk. She said, "Before lunch, we were talking about sadomasochism. As I said then, I like to be spanked and whipped.

"Mark is a good dominant. Mark, please get a whip and explain what you are doing as you whip me!"

Sarah pulled me up after she got her ass off my cock. I stood and went over to a stand and picked up a short flogger. I walked to the desk and grabbed Becky's hair and said, "Suck my cock, bitch. It just came out of my girl's ass and you're going to clean it!" I pushed her down and she took my cock into her mouth and down her throat sucking and licking and gagging. I knew she could deep throat with the best and that the gagging was just for show. I left her there for a minute as he face got red before pulling her up and laying her on her back on her desk.

"That was a crappy blowjob! You are a worthless bitch!" I brought the flogger down on her tits and she screamed with pain. I hit them again and again.

She was smiling and sobbing. "Harder! Please punish my worthless body!" I whipped her tits some more and then her stomach putting red lines of pain across her body before going to her thighs. I made her roll over and started on her ass leaving lines of red across her buttocks, upper thighs, and lower back. I put the flogger back and grabbed a spatula and returned to her. I used it on her cheeks reddening them even more. She had a cherry ass! I made that comment and the class laughed. I made her move up on the desk and bend her knees to bring the soles of her feet close. I used the spatula to spank the bottoms of her feet. Her screams took on a different level of agony. I gave her two for each foot. I put the spatula up and returned to my seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.