Screwing Around, a Nis Story - Cover

Screwing Around, a Nis Story

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Naked in School series has been around for over ten years. I read a few and liked them. While the idea is unrealistic in my mind, there are appealing points to it. I gave it a FS twist. I'm trying two new things: A Prologue and explanitory headings for the chapters. If they work, great. If not, I will correct them. FS

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Tuesday Afternoon

We went back to the same room for Advanced Human Sexuality.

When we were in the classroom, Becky made the girls who had removed the clothespins reattach them using other students to put them on their nipples. Sandra lay across the teacher's desk. Becky slapped her butt a few times.

Sarah was called up and told to lie beside Sandra. I came up behind her and pushed my cock into her ass and began to fuck her while slapping her butt cheeks hard. She came quickly and hard. I was handed a thicker butt plug than the one in Sandra. I lubed it and pushed it into Sarah's ass until the wide tab at the bottom was at her sphincter. It would be hard for her to open her ass sufficiently to get it out.

I was then handed a cane with a springy end. I slapped Sarah's cheeks with it and she howled with the pain. I used it on Sandra and she howled, too. Amanda had both remotes and turned the knobs up a notch. Sandra was moaning loudly punctuated by the slap and howl resulting from another stroke from me.

On the way into class, Sarah and I had talked to Missus Clarkson about Sandra's desire for the twins. The twins were well known at school. They played tailback and safety on the football team. They played outfield on the baseball team. Their scholarship was acceptable but not exemplary. We guys knew from locker room showers, as did Sandra from experience, that they had thick eight-inch cocks. They also had a cruel streak that had gotten them in trouble in the past. They knocked on the door and were admitted by Becky. They were naked and she took one look at their cocks and salivated. She told Sarah to move. She had one twin, Brad, lie on the desk next to Sandra on his back. Becky mounted him and impaled her cunt on his long, thick cock. The other twin, Ben, came behind her and rammed his cock into his ass making her scream with pain and delight. The twins began to fuck her holes. Brad pulled and twisted her nipples after moving the clothespins to another part of her breasts. Ben slapped her ass cheeks. Becky screamed from one orgasm to another as Sandra watched. Occasionally, I lean over to spank her ass and Amanda would give the remotes' knobs twists. Sandra and Becky screamed out orgasm after orgasm as Sandra's holes were tormented by the plastic toys and Becky's holes were reamed by the twins' powerful thrusts.

Everyone is the class was fucking someone. There were two extra girls and they were fingering each other's holes and sucking and licking on their clits. Brittany and Angela were the two girls together. They were pumping fingers into each other's cunts and sucking on each other's clits. Angela had two fingers in Brittany but Brittany had three in Angela's cunt and two more in her ass. Both of them were having rolling orgasms.

I heard a particularly loud moan and looked in that direction to see Amanda and Michael climax together with his long, lean cock in her ass spurting his load deep into her bowels. As she came down and rested back on Michael's shoulder, she turned the knobs to the next higher setting and we all heard Sandra's moaning reach yet another new note. The twins were slamming their cocks into Missus Clarkson, Becky, while tormenting her breasts and spanking her ass. I was buried in Sarah's extra tight pussy because of the butt plug caught in her ass.

The twins pumped Becky's ass and cunt full of their semen and she collapsed on Brad who was still pinching her nipples half-heartedly. Sandra lay on the desk face down just quaking as the two big vibrators continued to shake orgasms from her body.

I had been pounding into Sarah's cunt and filled her with my load as she shuddered through a big orgasm that joined with mine. A big moan caused me to look up as my cock slowly softened in her cunt. Looking up, I saw that Angela was being fisted in her cunt by Brittany who had three fingers in her own cunt from Angela. Brittany had three fingers in Angela's ass and seemed to be trying to force her pinkie in her distended rear hole.

I pulled out of Sarah's cunt and slapped her ass a few times to get her to move. She turned and engulfed my cock to clean it. When she pulled off my clean cock, she murmured, "Thank you, master. May I keep the butt plug?"

I said, "If you can walk without much hardship." She nodded.

I looked at the wall clock and knew we only had about five more minutes before the class period ended. I walked over to Amanda and took the remotes and turned them off. Sandra remained on the desk quivering as she came down from her orgasms when the plastic cocks stopped exciting her body. The twins pulled out of Becky giving her butt a few more slaps and her nipples a few more twists. They looked at Sandra and watched as I slowly pulled the dildo from her dilated cunt. She moaned with relief as her cunt was no longer stretched so long and wide. The twins each slapped an ass cheek. There was a ring on the butt plug and I hooked it with my finger and began to pull the plug from her ass hole. She groaned as her sphincter stretched to allow the wide part of the plug to leave her anal tract. Between the two, she had twenty inches of plastic cock inside her holes! She was wasted being totally worn out from her body not having any rest from its constant titillation and the size of the plastic cocks in her.

Becky talked to her quietly. Sandra's next class was a study hall. The twins carried her to the back of the room to rest. Everyone else was standing and cleaning leaking cunts, ass holes, and cocks. A few of the girls were fixing their hair. Sarah still had the butt plug in her ass and could walk and sit though sitting pushed the plug a little further. If she weren't careful, the plug would make her groan when it moved in her ass.

Amanda was bent over and Michael was pushing a small plug into her ass. For a virgin twenty-four hours ago, she had come a long way.

The bell rang and we left for our fifth period Physics class with Mister Manchester. In the halls almost everyone was naked. When we entered our Physics classroom, I saw that Mister Manchester was naked with a reasonable sized cock hanging between his legs. It looked damp and recently used. I wasn't surprised. His fourth period Chemistry class had a number of cheerleaders in it. I'm sure they were interested in extra credit!

Everyone came in and sat down with Sarah wincing a little. He looked at her and asked, "Sarah, is something wrong with the seat?"

Sarah blushed. "No, sir." He waited. "I am wearing a butt plug that's pretty big. When it shifts, it gets my attention."

"You have my permission to remove the clothespins from your nipples."

Sarah blushed some more and removed them quickly. The blood rushed into the ends of her nipples and she moaned loudly with the feeling.

Manchester grinned. He said, "Class, it's been fun today and there's a lot of skin showing." Everyone grinned. "Let's look at some things that we can measure using the equations of physics. When she was walking in, I noticed that Sarah's backside was a little red. Now, can we determine how much force must be applied to redden her cheeks?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.