Double Date
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Things didn't go exactly as planned, not that we ever sat down and consciously worked one out. Life has a way of pulling people apart. We did our best, though, and we got together as often as we could. Anna and Sam ended up at UNC, and Rick and I attended Virginia Tech. Jo Marie and Frank got into NC State, and we actually looked for a place where we could all live together and commute. The mileage just worked against us.

UNC had a party off campus like what we'd had in our town, and so we made a point of traveling down to attend that get-together. We would leave as soon as we could on Friday afternoon, and barely get back to Tech in time for classes on Monday. Aside from the sex, it was the chance to be together, and it just made parting so much harder.

The others would travel north a couple of weeks after that party, and we'd spend Saturday afternoon through till Sunday afternoon in a hotel in a small town just over the Virginia/Carolina border. It was, in a way, like what we'd had in high school.

When you don't take summers off you can get a big jump on your degree. Colleges, though, are firmly wedded to the four-year program. None of us were interested in grad school. I think we had had about as much formal education as we could stand.

Jo Marie and Sam got jobs in a hi-tech company in the North Carolina triangle, while Rick got a development job in another one. Anna and I both hired on to the North Carolina Blue Cross Blue Shield plan; she was in accounting, I was in programming. Sam found a job just down the street from us, ironically in the Billing department for a hospital. This let us actually look for a place where we could be together.

College had made us miss each other, but we'd stayed close enough that we didn't grow used to being apart. We did have the privacy to consider kids, something I know Jo Marie and Anna wanted. I was ambivalent about the idea. In theory I wanted them, but in practice the idea of being fat and bloated from the baby just didn't do a thing for me.

In typical fashion we put off the decision to have kids just yet, but kept up practicing making them. You can't have too much practice in that realm. We were lucky because Anna tracked down a group that had parties like we'd had in college and high school. You can always find something to learn, and we did.

It was a quiet suburban setting, a house set on some property on the outskirts of Chapel Hill with a beautiful view of the countryside, pastures, stands of trees, horses, things you could find restful. I wasn't enjoying it as much as I could have because a man I'd taken a liking to a few minutes before was doing his best to get his dick into my throat from the underside. Or at least it felt like that.

We'd partied with this couple before, and their friends. This particular night was "Dress-Up Night", which meant the girls wore revealing lingerie, and the boys wore vests and black mesh shirts. I had on a satin cup less bra, a matching garter belt, and black stockings. It made me feel wicked and oh so desirable. I'd met this guy while getting a snack, we'd started flirting (it's impossible not to flirt in that situation), and soon we retired to an unused mattress to get to know each other better. His shoulders were strong and powerful, his waist was narrow, and his butt was tiny and tight. It was a whole package that would make any girl swallow and feel a rush of heat down between her legs.

He was a very good kisser, and seemed to know how to bring the best out in me. I got his 'best' hard, and we soon had that delicious moment when I propped myself up on my elbows as he knelt between my legs. The anticipation was everything at a time like that. You know what it's going to feel like, you can't wait for it, but you want to hold off, prolonging it as much as possible. I finally felt him, and I swear my legs sprang even farther apart. That feels so good!

We did it one way and then another, but finally I was on my elbows and knees, looking back over my shoulder as he pushed into me. His strong hands were gripping my hips, and I know I moaned when his first thrust drove in. God, that was good!

A guy can get really deep in that position. I clutched the mattress as I felt him go all the way through me. He was so big, and it took him a long time to get it all in. It felt like my entire insides were full of him. I was absolutely stuffed. And then he pulled back and thrust again!

I've seen girls who claim that they've taken up to half an hour of thrusting without getting more than mildly turned on. They might not say that with Jerry. Of course girls who claim that usually aren't that interested in sex anyway. I think it's something they feel they put up with because it gives them control over the guy. I've learned over the years that the sight, the feel, and yes, the sound and smell of a turned-on woman is exciting to a guy. It does something to him when she is clearly enjoying what he's doing.

I was certainly enjoying Jerry's efforts. I didn't want this to end, and when he paused to catch his breath I knew he didn't want it to end, either. Guys have to pace themselves, girls don't. I can come from just doing it, and I certainly did so with him. The beautiful countryside visible through the window was lost on me. I was totally caught up in the pleasure of what we were doing together. Somewhere in there I peaked, and then again when he grabbed my breasts.

Eventually I rolled over and we finished face-to-face. There is something incredibly personal about doing it that way. Some people poo-poo doing it that way, but you can hold your partner and kiss them, and when they finally complete you can hold them afterwards.

Jerry and I traded hisses as his breathing slowed down. I really liked snuggling into his arms. He was like a security blanket I'd drawn over me.

After a bit we got up, laughed, leaned against each other, looked fruitlessly for my bra, and then went back to the refreshment table to get something to eat. Jerry needed his strength and a glass of cider. We kissed a couple more times, and then, reluctantly, parted. I hit the head, and came back to find Anna bouncing up and down on a guy who looked vaguely familiar. It took a bit before I placed him: I'd partied with him back when I was in high school.

I know a couple of girls who make notes about every man they have sex with. Jolene can tell you the name of every guy she's been with, and even something about what they did. This particular evening she did just that.

"His name is Wayne," she said. "I think the first time he and I did it was about five years ago." She giggled. "He lifted up my dress, pulled my panties aside, and buried his mouth against my pussy." She sighed. "We ended up on the couch in my sister's den. After he ate me we did it."

"Was it a party like that?"

Jolene shook her head. "No, definitely not. After we did it I had to pull my clothes up and act like nothing had happened! That was pretty hard because I was all worked up from his dick." She swallowed, a smile on her lips. "I don't think my sister ever caught on, though she might have wondered about the stains on her sofa. Wayne and I got together the next weekend."

"So he's pretty good."

"I'd say so. Of course I didn't have much to compare him to back then, so keep that in mind."

I took a chance, and Wayne proved to be just as good as Jolene remembered. He'd bulked up a bit from Jolene's description, and he almost exuded a sense of power. I joined Anna afterward, and we retired to the corner to rest and watch the fun.

"I think this is my last party for a bit," she told me. "I'm going off my birth control after my next period."

I filled in the blanks. All three of us girls had agreed that our husbands would be the fathers of our kids. I loved Frank and Sam, but Rick was my mate. Anna was not going to be partying with any of us for a bit, not until she got two pink lines on her pregnancy test.

"Expect about a million questions," I told her. "I may be changing my mind about kids, and I'm going to want to know as much about being pregnant as I can before I do."

She smiled faintly. "You and Jo Marie both. She said the same thing when I talked with her a few minutes ago."

I gave her a hug. She was starting down a road that I was curious about, but still had qualms about. A child was a lot of responsibility. A child was also the future, though, something I kept in mind.

With all of the mushy things out of the way (we talked quite a bit in low voices), we got back into the fun. Our host was interested in meeting me, and we got to know each other a whole lot better. I met him and his wife socially a couple of weeks later, and we chatted as if we were old friends. Having sex with someone is a way to get to really know someone, only I couldn't tell people that.

Anna did her best to make up for what she was going to miss for the next month or two. She was absolutely beat by the time we called it a night. We helped her to the shower, and she gradually got herself back in order.

If there's a sense of community in the party room, it's even stronger in the shower. Our hosts had one large enough for a group, and we passed the shampoo and conditioner around, and the same with the filling for the douches. You help the girl next to you with her hair, she helps you with yours, and someone scrubs your back. It's all of you together, and none of the touching is sexual, just friendly and cooperative.

The dressing room after a sex party is not like a locker room. True, you don't stare, but you don't look away, either. People are talking, and I know some of what we say would fry the ears of the prudes. Girls are asking questions, specific questions, and getting detailed answers. The humor is pretty raw, and yet there's this feeling of sharing. You joke about Eddie, he always fell asleep just after coming, and his wife Paula, a girl who was really into bukkake—that's sex with the guy coming on her face—or how Jessica's boob job actually improved her looks. Tanya had found a product for shaving your pubic hair, including the fringes on the lips of your sex, and do it painlessly (!). And then there are all the other things we talk about: kids, husbands, work, relatives, and so on. You feel really close to those people.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.