Double Date
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brienna double dates, which means she has sex with both dates. And a few people at sex parties. Quite a busy girl, and then she realizes she's in love with several people; surprise, so was her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I'd been teasing Rick all day, little touches, casual glances, and "accidental" nudges with my boobs when I reached past him, things a girl could get away with, and that were obvious to every other girl who saw it. Finally Kaylee Mattson took me to one side.

"Brianna? Tell me the truth: are you and Rick ... you know."

I gave her a happy smile. "Are we sleeping together? Not as often as I'd like."

"What? But I thought ... I heard..." She ran down, looking confused.

"We can't go to his place, he rooms with his brothers, two of them. And my place... !" I blew out a breath in frustration. "My Mom runs her business from home, so there's no privacy there. And when we date, it's almost always a double-date, and usually with my brother."

"But you ... I heard..."

I nodded. "Yes, we've slept together, but only from time to time." I sighed in frustration. "I wish we could do it more often. Today we're going to, though. My Mom is meeting with clients all afternoon at a conference, and Rick and I will have a chance to be alone."

"Oh. Oh!! Then you're going to..."

"When you see me tomorrow I expect I'll have a very happy smile on my face."

She got a little color in her cheeks, but girls can be practical about such things, far more than guys. I was clearly planning on a romantic time with Rick, emphasis on the word romantic. In a girl's world that was very important. Oh, yes, there were the mundane elements about being naked and doing things you didn't talk about in too much detail, but we were going to be alone together, and making love.

"Now," I said, "if school would just get over!"

Kaylee smiled. She knew that I didn't have eyes for any other guy in school except Rick. Sure, I slept with Rick, but I wasn't sleeping around, and in some ways I was frustrated. She would take this back to her circle of friends, and whatever rumors had been brewing would be put to rest. My behavior was perfectly acceptable, at lest to the vast majority of girls. There would be no satisfying the few prudes who would object to anything racier than holding hands.

Rick caught onto my hints, I couldn't have made them any broader. For instance, I normally sat in the front row of English. I had on this short dress, and when he went up to the front of the room to read his book report I made sure my knees were sufficiently far enough apart he could see my panties. I saw him glance at my legs once, smile, and smoothly turn it into a sweeping glance across the rest of the room.

After gym those panties weren't there, and when we had trig he saw that, too. He didn't get a lump in the front of his pants, but he somehow managed to be right behind me when we were leaving the classroom and his hand rested quite comfortably on my bottom. He even gave me a friendly little squeeze.

As the day went on I collected more and more glances from the other girls. Most of them were envious. I was going to get laid, and it was my boyfriend. There were even some half-smiles; everyone knew that shortly after school let out I'd be in bed with him.

Well, we weren't entirely naked. I was wearing nylons and my red bra, but I'd gotten him out of all of his clothes. We were in my room and I was busy sucking his dick. He was nice and hard, and I mean really hard. Most guys stick straight out, and if they get really excited their dick can actually rise a little above straight out. His did by quite a bit.

Now Mom had met with her clients, but come home early. She heard us come in, waited a few minutes, and then knocked and opened the door. "Bree? Is Rick staying for... ?" She stopped as she caught sight of us.

"Oh! Oh, I'm sorry." She started to close the door just as I pulled back and she could see Rick's impressive length. She stopped, staring. Then, slowly, the door eased open so she could get a better view.

I love to tease. I turned and nibbled my way along his length with little kisses, smiling at her expression. She was absolutely transfixed by what she was seeing. Slowly, almost hesitantly, she entered the room, coming closer.

She didn't touch. She swallowed, and licked her lips more than once. Her eyes never left his manhood. I kept my eyes on her as I sucked his balls and then went back down his length.

Mom swallowed again, and her hand unconsciously squeezed her breast. I lifted his length and used the tip of my tongue to tease that sensitive little wrinkled area just under the crown of his dick. Her mouth opened, and out of the corner of my eye I could see her breasts rising and falling as her breath shortened.

Abruptly she stood up. "I ... I'll call ... I'll call his mother and say he's ... eating here."

She turned and left the room, though she left the door open. I heard the door to her bedroom close.

"That went better than I expected," Rick said.

"Mom's like most women and girls, fascinated by dicks. You, sir, have a most impressive one." He was longer than any of the other guys I'd had sex with in school—okay, that was only four or five guys, not that big a sample—and bigger than almost every guy I'd had sex with at the college parties. Even better, he had learned how to use it.

He proceeded to do so, giving a masterly performance on my body. When we hit a natural stopping point I certainly had no complaints. I felt loose and wild, all hot, wet and giddy. I felt more alive than I had in days.

Rick needed to rest, so I got up and grabbed the first thing I found, which was an old cotton dress that I wore around the house. I didn't want anything touching me between the legs; I wasn't sore, I just felt special down there.

I headed for the kitchen. Dad would be home soon, Scott should be home from whatever he was doing, probably having sex with Judith, and they'd need to keep their energy up. I paused next to Mom's closed door. I could hear a faint buzz and a muffled moan. I couldn't help it, I cracked open the door.

Mom was on her bed, naked, and pressing a vibrator against her sex. Her other hand was squeezing her breast, and there was a look of utter concentration on her face. Her hips were rising and falling slightly, that instinctive motion a woman has when she tries to take a man deeper.

Clearly this was a private moment for her, so I closed the door and went to get dinner ready. I'd done this enough times before that I knew the drill. Mom always posted the dinner menu on the front of the refrigerator, so I got busy. The only thing that would take some time was the roast.

Dad got home, but before he could settle in Mom came out wearing her robe. Dad took about one second to come up to speed on what she had in mind. Just to be sure, I gave them a few minutes and then crept down the hall and listened at their door. I could hear the noise of the bed and someone moaning. Definitely Mom's voice.

Scott looked tired, so maybe he had been doing it with Judith. Mom looked perfectly composed, except for her hair. It was a bit of a mess, but that was something I think only I noticed. Dad looked a little worn, and Rick was well-rested.

Mom and I shared a smile. Scott didn't count. The men in our lives had been taken care of, and now we were being social and pretending as if none of this had happened.

Rick and I did study at the dining room table after dinner, which turned out to be a good thing as one of the town gossips dropped by. Whatever she was hoping to find wasn't there. Rick and I were properly chaperoned, Scott was in his room with the door open, doing homework, Dad was reading the newspaper, so nothing was out of sorts.

Now Mom had never said anything about what she and Dad did, but I had to push. After Rick went home I got ready for bed. I was in the kitchen wearing my robe and nightgown when Mom came in, looking for something.

"Is Rick's dad as big as his son?" I asked Mom right out of the blue.

Mom found what she was after, and then turned and leaned against the sink. "I don't think so," she said. "Of course just because it's big doesn't mean they're good with it."

"I like to think he's pretty good with it. None of the other girls have had any complaints, and neither have I."

"Jo Marie's father is pretty good sized," she said, "and it took him a while to learn to do more than the basics. A guy has to learn to do more than just put it in."

I nodded. I wondered how that busybody would react to our discussion. Here was a mother and her daughter casually discussing having sex with men and their sons.

"Men learn because the woman teach them," she went on. "Sometimes I wonder, though. John, Rick's father, is very good with his tool. I don't like to say he's better than your father, but he is. Of course with your father there's more than just his ability in bed."

"That's the same with Rick," I said. "He's easily the biggest of the guys, but the others all have their virtues. Frank, Jo Marie's boyfriend, loves to use his tongue."

"Everywhere?"

"When I'm with him my boobs are always clean."

She laughed. "I love to have mine played with. Of course they're designed to be sucked, so I guess that's natural."

"Jo Marie's dad likes it doggy-style." She sighed. "He can get so deep! The other night it was in so far..."

"Sam doesn't get that deep," I said, "but his squirt is really strong. Sometimes I think I've felt it hitting my cervix."

"Really? Anna's father is much the same way. Last week he pulled it out when he came, and shot it into my hair."

I chuckled. "Sam told me I needed to open my mouth wider when that happens!"

She chuckled with me. "Listen to us. It's good for a mother and daughter to talk."

"There are a lot of people in this town who'd be shocked to hear us."

She nodded. "You know, what I find funny, is that your father and I party with the parents of the kids you party with."

"It does seem strange. Tell me, do all of the women come from doing it?"

She nodded. "All of us. Do the girls? I know it's not common."

"All of us. I read in a magazine that on the average, 3 out of 8 women can climax from sex alone, the rest need some other means ... However among those who treat sex as a social activity, it's something like 100%."

"I'm not surprised. Sex feels good, but I don't think anyone would continue if we didn't have climaxes." She smiled. "And to have it with a partner while you're doing it..."

"I had to learn how to relax," I said. "I kept expecting skyrockets."

Mom laughed. "So did I. Fortunately my sister loaned me her vibrator."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.