Hazing for Victor and Victoria
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Victor didn't have to be asked twice. With his sexy twin sister on her knees and bound, he grabbed her hips and lifted her up to better enter her rosy, swollen and extremely wet pussy. He was as happy to help her with this volunteer project as he was to help her with her pledge homework.

For her part, Victoria had already learned a thing or two from the boys in the committee, the lads in the gym and even the old geezers at the Men's Den. But she was always happy to discover nuances in sexual technique. The bondage aspect of sex got her off in a surprisingly good way.

Carl and Cheryl looked on with smiles on their faces and ideas percolating in their minds. The bondage fuck session lasted over forty minutes as Vic was in no hurry to end it. That gave their pledge masters lots of time to confer and come up with an interesting twist to their plans for the 14 year-old pledge twins.

The volunteer day's events finally ended and both twins felt good about giving back to the community. They agreed it was better to give ... but they also liked receiving. Vicky was told to wear the Naughty-Nurse outfit to school the next day, Friday, which was the last day of their pledge week. Vic was instructed to wear one last pair of his sister's panties under his jeans.

That night, the twins did their assignments as usual. Vicky shaved her brother's balls etc. and give him a blow job. But this night they decided to practice their fucking technique too, they might need it in their community work on Friday. It was 2 a.m. before the twins got to sleep in each others arms.

That's how their mom found them in the morning as she shook them awake lest they be late for school. Their mother seemed not in the least shocked. She had always thought her children were very close, being fraternal twins and all. And their brotherly/sisterly love was something she was glad to see blossom as they socially and sexually matured.

At the breakfast table the twins' dad was beside himself, laughing and guffawing at his daughter's outfit. He laughingly accused her of reading his mind, as naughty-sexy-nurse was a fantasy he'd held since he was a teenager. He smiled at Victoria and told her she fit the part beautifully.

Thus encouraged, Victor and Victoria went off to school and, at their lockers, were greeted by the full Welcoming Committee. Cheryl was all smiles as she informed the twins a new dress code would be in force today.

"Victor, Strip down to your panties right now and put your clothes into your locker."

Victor obeyed and the group could see he had chosen one of his sister's sexiest of black lace panties. This would work perfectly for their altered pledge plans.

Cheryl then turned to Victoria and told her to strip naked and give her clothing to her brother. Vic was also told to remove the panties he was wearing and give them back to their rightful owner, his sister.

"Vicky, today you will wear your panties and only your panties. Any student may pull them down, but not off, and give you're a spanking for wearing such naughty undies." That was Carl speaking.

Cheryl now addressed a now naked Victor, " You, on the other hand, need more than just costuming. Come with me and bring the nurse outfit with you."

Off they went to the nearest girls' washroom where Victor dutifully donned the skimpy nurse costume. Cheryl took several things out of her handbag. She spent several minutes 'doing' Vic's eyebrows, eyes, lips and cheeks with various tools of feminine cosmetics. In the end, 14 year-old Victor's face looked very much like his twin sister's. His pouting lips were ruby red and shiny, his mascara-treated lashes were long and luscious and his cheeks blushed.

The final feminine touch was needed and Cheryl pulled it out of her handbag: a blonde wig. She carefully attached it to Victor's scalp and, unbeknownst to him, secretly squirted some crazy glue on the edges as it fit and was pressed on to his own short hair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.