Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

At The Men's Den Victoria took things in hand. Actually, she took many 'things' in hand, on her lips and in her mouth. Although she now considered herself somewhat of a novice at fellatio, in just a few days she had become an ace at cock sucking. Not only had her homework lessons with her brother honed her oral skills, the many double entry and gang-bang pledge tasks worked to increase her sexual pleasure while attending to the blow job task at hand.

So she approached her volunteer charity work with enthusiasm and a good deal of skill. This was very much appreciated by the patrons of The Men's Den who hadn't seen a bath, much less a babe, in quite a long time. The winos and druggies, as well as dirty old men who frequented this establishment were not the most virile of folks. They also had a rough and not pleasant appearance and aroma. They were grubby and they stank of cum and piss from wetting themselves in two different but same-sourced ways.

This made Vicky's task more challenging. But the 14 year-old girl was up to the job as she simply accepted the taste and smell of old men's cocks and cum as part of her charity work. Oddly, she found serving older men more fulfilling than all those 16 and 17 year old guys back at school.

Cheryl too noticed a change in Vicky's demeanor. There was no sense of humiliation or even resignation in the girl. Victoria seemed to genuinely enjoy and showed great dedication to her assignment.

"Well," thought Cheryl, " we'll just have to do something about that! What good is humiliating a pledge if she isn't embarrassed? Perhaps tomorrow's community work will push her over the edge."

Meantime, back at Phallic Medical Institute, Victor was blushing and grinning as he stood ( in both senses of that word ) naked before so many female nursing students. The TA ( was that Teaching or Teasing Assistant? ) ushered him to the center of the room and in front of the screen. This presented a more distinct image of his body as it contrasted nicely with the white cotton background.

The TA stretched Vic's arms up and hooked his bound wrists to the top of the screen so he had to rise to his tip toes to keep his balance. He was well hung and showing it. The TA put on latex gloves and grabbed a tube of KY jelly. Apparently Victor was not only going to be examined from head to toe, he was also going to get a prostate exam.

But before that anal delight, students were invited to come up in groups of four to practice nurse-patient protocol in examining nude male patients. The point of the exercise was to engage in the most intimate and embarrassing contact while at the same time not crossing the lines of propriety and decency. In other words, how far could a female nurse go and not get fired or sued.

"The medical profession allows great latitude in this area," said the TA, " But as nurses you will need to know exactly how far you can put a man in an embarrassing state. The tie-in-back hospital gowns are specifically designed to get men used to being helplessly exposed. That helps. But we need to see how physical contact can be pushed to its limit."

"A sure sign of nearing the point of overstepping your bounds," continued the TA, " is when a man gets blue balls from being close to but not reaching orgasm. This is the point we must train ourselves to reach. It's not going to be easy and much practice will be needed."

"The directive from the Institutes lawyers is that physical evidence is crucial in avoiding a successful law waged by a male patient. " The TA wagged her finger at the students and added," That's why it's so necessary to wear latex gloves during physical exams, no fingerprints! And, needless to say, if the patient can demonstrate that he came during an exam, the nurse could be in real trouble. Should this happen, be sure to dispose of the evidence immediately. We ( and the lawyers ) suggest you scoop up any incriminating cum and shove it into the patient's mouth then make him gargle and swallow."

And with that the first quartet of nursing students began touching Victor's naked body in sensual and erotic ways calculated to stimulate and arouse him. One girl, who looked to be no older than 17, went right for his cock and began massaging his cock head which was already oozing pre-cum. This lubricant was immediately transferred to Vic's anus where an older woman ( perhaps in her 30s ) was inserting her right index finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.