Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

If Victor and Victoria were surprised at the indifference shown by the school administration on their pledge humiliation, the lack of concern by their parents was even more astounding. Not that the sexual antics of their first day at school were publicized, but many cell phone shots of the Pledge Twins running about the school in the nude were uploaded on to social media sites long before final bell.

In fact, perhaps to make a point, Cheryl and Carl had 'persuaded' the school principal to e-mail the twins' parents directly with a few of the less lewd but totally nude photos of their children. Accompanying these photos was an explanation and official sanction from the principal ( written for him by Cheryl ) saying Victor and Victoria had voluntarily submitted to this school tradition.

So the pair of 14 year-old came home to a warm and understanding welcome. Their mom complimenting their good sportsmanship and their dad, unaware of the gang-banging his daughter underwent, saying it was all just good clean fun. No harm done."

In spite of this reaction, both siblings decided to downplay the pledge week initiation and, of course, keep secret the various tasks demanded. So it was in the garage that night that Victor helped his sister with her blow job homework. And the next morning in the bathroom with the door locked that Victoria shaved off her brother's pubic and armpit hair before repeating her homework.

The pair were expecting to be surrounded at their hall lockers again on this, the second day of Pledge Week. But they were pleasantly surprised that the only clothes they were made to leave in the lockers were their shoes and socks. Each twin was then taken to their appropriate washrooms, that is, brother to a girls' washroom and sister to a boys' washroom. There they were ordered to strip off the rest of their clothing.

Victoria had been escorted by four guys from the Welcoming Committee. They wanted to see what she had learned from her homework practice with her brother. So Vicky dutifully got to her knees and showed her improved technique with four minutes cock-sucking for each of the guys. The lads all pretended that her technique, while improved, needed a more exotic and erotic aspect.

"You want to be able to appeal to and please all sort of guys, you know."

Vicky saw the logic in that and asked what she could do to improve her cock sucking. The boys only had a few minutes before the first period bell, so they decided to put off showing Vicky, but told her instead to meet them here at her lunch break. She agreed and quickly put her clothes back on and proceeded to her first class of the day.

Meantime, in a nearby girls' washroom Victor was standing naked before six girls who were carefully checking to see if any stubble had grown on his pubic mound, balls or armpits. Their examination was ticklish and sexually stirring. His cock responded accordingly and his examiners increased their tactile attention bringing poor Vic to a Blue Balls point of frustration.

The dribbles of pre-cum he was allowed to issue while he was being milked were gathered on the tips of female fingers which were promptly inserted up Vic's nostrils, behind his earlobes and on to his lips and tongue.

"There's something about Victor!" quipped Cheryl who had applied several drops of Victor's essence behind his ears. " He gives off that 'please humiliate me' aroma. Let's see what we can do under his sister's panties to help embarrass him some more."

Cheryl was referring to the pair of baby blue panties he'd borrowed from his sister that morning. They were so tiny and tight that they hardly hid his manhood in front nor his butt cheeks behind. To make them even tighter Cheryl proposed Vic wear what she called 'a fitting accessory', a butt-plug.

So before pulling up his panties, Victor had to bend over and spread his ass cheeks while one of the girls lubed up a medium sized butt-plug and inserted it where the sun don't shine. They secured the sex-toy further with a strip of red duct tape that ran from the base of his balls along his butt crack, sort of like an adhesive wedgie, to his waist line. Two more strips of tape ran along his cheeks and abutted the butt-crack line of tape to further secure it. He was in for the long haul and would have to keep the toy up his ass all day. Sitting in class would prove uncomfortable but stimulating.

To keep his panties and maybe even jeans from getting sticky ( due to this over stimulation ) the girls stuck a panty-liner in Vic's panties. His genital preparation was still not complete, though. Before pulling up those panties, Cheryl put a thick but small elastic band around Vic's cock and balls. This had the effect of making his newly shaved balls stand out and sit tight, while helping to make Vic even more sensitive to and aware of his on-going hard on and on-coming semen oozing. So outfitted below and dressed normally above ( except that, like his sister, he remained barefoot ) Victor went of to his first class of the day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.