Hazing for Victor and Victoria - Cover

Hazing for Victor and Victoria

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Things got somewhat back to normal for both Victor and Victoria after their first class of the morning. Victoria had time to think and she finally remembered the three numbers on her lock, but the order of numbers eluded her. But with her brother's help, she tried a few combinations and her locker door opened. Some clothing exchange still meant she would be naked for a few seconds while she returned her brother's pants and socks and then got into her own clothes ( minus panties, of course. )

It had not occurred to her to put her own jeans on first, before removing her brother's shirt. She just undressed and then did the exchange. Oddly, Victor had not stopped his twin sister from stripping naked in the hall. Perhaps he was confused too, but probably not.

So in the cafeteria at lunchtime both twins were decently dressed, at least as far as what was showing. In fact, Victor was wearing black lace panties under his jeans and his sister was going commando. They sat together at a long table alone. Other students seemed to be shunning the pair. So far, no one had spoken to them about their humiliations of this morning, although many a leering glance, girlish giggles and guy-like guffaw had been directed their way.

They whispered together, each telling the other of the details of their shame then and to come. Victoria broached the subject of their mutual assistance that was being demanded.

"You know, Vic, if there's anything you need from me to help you get through this, you have only to ask. And I think I can count on your helping me through my pledge obligations too."

"So they told you, did they?" said her brother lowering his head, not able to look his sister in the eye.

"It's only for this week, Vicky. I'll give them back at the end of this, but can I borrow a few pairs of your panties. I'm not supposed to wear boy-underpants and, in fact, had to ask for yours. Is that okay?"

"Is that all? Boy! What I have to ask of you is a lot more embarrassing."

"Well, actually, Vicky, there is more. I need your help each morning. It's my grooming as well as dress that has to be done with your help. My body is supposed to be hairless from the eyebrows down: like shaved smooth armpits and all."

"Is that all? You have no hair on your chest and your legs are smooth too. So what? am I supposed to shave your armpits. No big deal."

"It's not just my armpits, Vicky. You wouldn't know this, but in the last year I've started to grow some pubic hair ... and Cheryl says that has to go too, either shaved or plucked bald and smooth. And she says you have to do it for me."

"I'll try my best," giggled Vicky, " Now, I'm supposed to tell you that in exchange for helping with your pledge, you have to return the favor. I need help with my homework."

"Oh, is that all?" replied a relieved Victor. " Which course do you need help in? Is this in general or a specific assignment?"

It was Victoria's turn to blush. " Actually, it's not school homework as much as pledge homework and it's very specific." Vicky drew a deep breath, sighed and continued. " I'm learning how to give a perfect blow job and Carl and his friends I have to brush up on my technique."

Her brother was stunned into silence. At least he said not a word as his sister explained the nature of the tutorial help she sought. But inside his mind, Victor was silently screaming, "YES!"

"They didn't give me any details," Vicky conceded, " but I'm to practice oral sex each day and I think they said a few times a day because practice makes perfect. Anyway, you're to be my blow-job tutor. I hope that's alright' they said you wouldn't mind."

"Don't mind if I do!" chuckled Victor to himself. Out loud he simply said, " It's our pledge and we have to honor it, Vicky. I'll do whatever I must to help you get through this."

"That great," she replied, " because Carl hinted they'd be monitoring my skill levels and I don't want to disappoint them."

At this point in their conversation they were joined by both Carl and Cheryl who sat across the table from them. Carl started the conversation by speaking directly to Cheryl but about "The Pledge Twins", which how they referred to Victor and Vicky. Cheryl responded in the same manner, discussing the pledges as if they weren't there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.