Hazing for Victor and Victoria
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fraternal twins, Victor and Victoria, move to Las Vegas and, as youth from 'away' in grade ten, they are subject to special hazing by senior students.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Victoria stood at her locker trying to remember her lock combination, She gave it three tries at it before giving up and reaching into her jeans pocket for her 'Memo Notes' for the right directions and numbers. Victoria needed these handy reminders for a number of things or else she'd be lost. She looked to her right and not far down the school hallway she saw her twin brother, Victor, talking with a very attractive girl. Victoria smiled at the thought of her introverted brother getting to meet girls on their first day here. She hoped she would get the chance to make friends with some of the boys soon too.

As she spun the tumblers and opened her locker, her chance seemed to come. She felt and smelled them before she actually saw them. This morning she was surrounded by six, sex-hungry guys.

Victoria turned with a smile to greet them. They towered over her and were standing all around her so they formed a wall between her and all the students now filing in for the start of classes. To her pleasant sounding 'Hi' she was greeted with grins and sniggers from most of the boys and one straight-faced, self-important looking fellow who read to her from a 5X8 index card. Carl was great on the basketball court, but he had a hard time remembering things.

"Victoria, we're the school welcoming committee for all new students. You and your brother need to be initiated this week. It's a tradition."

"Well, that's fine," said the 14 year-old always willing to go along with customs and traditions. " What do I have to do?"

"There's a few questions I have to ask you ... Your bother is answering some ones too right now, I think."

"Okay, I'll try to answer. But I have to tell you, I'm not so good on tests."

"First question: what kind of panties are you wearing? Granny style, bikini cut, thong or no panties at all?"

"Of course I'm wearing panties." Victoria stuttered as she blushed deep red." And I certainly don't wear thongs. If you must know, this morning I picked out pink cotton panties with a bit of lace on the hem."

"Prove it." demanded Carl.

As Victoria began to unzip her jeans and pull the hem down, Carl stopped her and said, " No!, You must take off all your clothes except your panties and put them into your locker. We need to see you in just those panties, nothing else."

"I don't see why but, hey, you're the boss." And with that Victoria removed her shoes, socks and jeans and placed them on the floor of her locker. Then she unbuttoned and removed her blouse and hung it up and then her bra, which she tossed on to the upper shelf of the locker. She turned and straightened her back to better display her small but perky boobs. The guys smiled back.

"Put your hands behind your head." She did and Carl proceeded with the interview.

"Next question:" said Carl. " Do you shave your legs, armpits and pussy every day?"

She really blushed now. " You can tell, can't you? My armpits are well exposed and so are my legs!"

"Okay," said Carl. "But we need to see proof about the state of your pussy. Trimmed? Shaved? Hairy? Bald? Which is it?"

Victoria was not so much offended that they were asking these personal questions ( after all, it was a high school initiation and she accepted that pledges get stripped and humiliated ). No, it was that these guys needed proof and would not take her word for it. Nonetheless, she felt she had to comply and so she dropped her pink panties and let them lay at her ankles while two of the guys caressed her pussy mound, presumably to check for stubble. One of these guys looked up at Carl and gave a wink and a nod.

"Very good," smiled Carl, " Next question: are you a virgin?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. But you'll have to take my word for that."

Carl grinned now, " Not really." And with that three of the guys maneuvered Victoria into a semi-prone position as one guy held his outstretched arms under her armpits and leaned back while two boys on either side of her lifted her legs and spread them wide. Thus helpless and exposed, Victoria's open pussy was on display and within easy reach.

"We'll just check to see if your cherry's intact." Grinned Carl as he became the first boy to finger fuck the shy girl. " Whoa! I'm getting all systems go and a full two-knuckle reach into ... hmmm a very wet pussy. Virgin, eh?"

"Well, technically a virgin," she said. " I popped my cherry two years ago with my hair brush and, let's just say, I've let my fingers do the walking since then. But no boy has ever entered my vagina ... not even fingers." And then she added,". At least, not until now!" as one after the other, all six boys took turns checking out her virginity claim.

"That leads to my next question," smirked Carl. " How often do you masturbate and do you use sex-toys?

"Just two or three times a day ... if you mean rubbing myself to feel good. And maybe four times a week if you mean rubbing until I have a major orgasm." Victoria sounded proud and, to herself, very grown up. " But I only use my fingers ... and occasionally some carrots warmed up in the microwave."

"Naughty, naughty! But we'll get to that later today. For now you've answered most of our questions. Put her down boys so she can get on her knees for the next question."

The lads let her upright and Victoria dutifully got down on her knees and all six boys unzipped their jeans and pulled out their manhood meat. Victoria's eyes popped, her mouth opened wide, and her pussy began to flow sweet and sticky.

"Have you ever given a boy a blow job?" Carl asked as his own cock responded to the idea.

"Not yet." Whispered Victoria.

Sounding incredulous, Carl asked, " You mean to tell me you've never been on a date with a boy? That's hard to believe."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.