Daphne: Ice Cream - Cover

Daphne: Ice Cream

Copyright© 2014 by Saint Sinner

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man discovers his neighbor is a hot submissive, who wants him to dominate her.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Food  

I walked around behind Daphne to examine the ropes. It occurred to me again that she must have had someone tie her up, but I didn't really want to get into that now. I just wanted to get my cock into that pussy, now that I knew that's what she wanted - no, that's what she begged for.

Running my fingers along the ropes and pulling at the knots, I began to figure out exactly how to untie them. Apparently I wasn't figuring it out fast enough.

"Please, Sir, just cut the ropes!" Daphne begged.

I tapped her on top of the head and tsk'd her. "Quiet, you naughty slut, patience will triumph."

The rope across her belly came off the easiest, and with her body free to move, she began grinding against the chair until I warned her with another tap on the head. The ropes holding her hands came loose next, but I told her to hold still as I released them. Amazingly, she did as she was told. Kneeling, I quickly undid the rope tying her feet, I had the hang of the knots now and it was not a problem.

I helped Daphne to stand and she wobbled a bit as I massaged her shoulders and arms. I tipped her head up and gently kissed her. As our bodies moved together a little, I realized she was sticky all over from the ice cream.

"Daphne, you need a shower," I told her as I held her chin and looked into her eyes. I kissed her gently, stopping any protest she might have made. "Don't worry, we will make it a GOOD shower."

I took Daphne's hand and led her into the bathroom. I knew where it was, as I had been in her apartment several times, although no prior visit had been like this. The bathroom was simple, and had one of those shower/tub combinations with a curtain. The curtain had a white frilly top, which matched the decor of the rest of her place. She's such a girly girl in some ways, I thought to myself.

Daphne stepped into the tub and I stood watching her beautiful ass lead the way. She turned the taps and got the water nice and hot. I joined her and pulled the curtain as she turned the shower tap. Hot water cascaded down into the tub and steam quickly rose, making this seem almost dream-like.

I watched as she tested the water with her hands and made one more quick adjustment before she turned toward me. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, bringing her lips to mine. This kiss was sweet, our lips touching and retreating, not a violent kiss like before. I looked into her eyes and they were so serene, so beautiful. Her hands drifted down my back and across my ass, exploring what she had seen but couldn't touch while she was bound before. I ran my hands down her cheeks and her neck, savoring the wet feel of her skin.

Daphne found my cock with one hand, it was not hard yet - but it had potential. She knelt on the floor of the shower and grabbed a bar of soap.

"May I wash you, Sir?" she looked up at me with those soft brown eyes.

I nodded, amazed that she was so calm after her frenzy just a few minutes ago.

She began soaping my feet, I lifted each so she could get to the soles. She made sure each was rinsed before continuing on to my calves and knees. Soap was stroked onto my thighs and my dick began to fill with blood. Daphne motioned for me to turn and she soaped my butt, into my crack and even running a soapy finger into my anus, which felt amazing even though it stung a little.

She reached up and soaped my back, and then standing did my arms and shoulders, too. She put her arms around me, pressing her breasts into my back. She soaped my chest, pinching my soapy nipples. My cock jumped a bit. Still standing behind me, she gripped my now rock hard cock. Her mouth kissed and then gently bit my shoulder and I reached behind me and stroked her thighs. I ran one hand around to her pussy and softly stroked there - the water was hot, but her cunny felt like a furnace. She pressed her hips against me trapping my hand between her pussy and my ass. One of her hands rose to my chest and pulled me close there too. The other teased along my cock and down to my balls. I turned and kissed her, deeply and a little harder than before. Our arms drew around each other and we hugged for a minute while kissing.

Kneeling at Daphne's feet, I held out my hand for the soap. She gave it to me and I lovingly kissed her foot and began repaying her loving wash. I gave her special attention with my soapy fingers, never touching her with the bar of soap. I stroked my way up her legs by inches, feeling every contour of her slick flesh as she had done to me.

I stood and reached past her sex to soap her sides. I encircled her my arms and stroked the lather onto her back. I looked up and her face was turned up and into the spray. Her long blonde hair fell down from her head, streaming with water. I washed her shoulders and arms, my fingers pressing a little harder into her flesh. Then using only my fingertips, I stroked soap up her neck and onto the sides of her face. She turned her face to me and gave me a sultry smile.

Filling my hands with lather, I reached for her breasts. Daphne turned her face into the spray again as I stroked her full, wondrous breasts with my fingers and thumbs. I started in from the outer edges and - working my way in circles - slowly came to the puckered, erect nipples. Her nipples were brown surrounded by oval pink areola, which looked beautiful on her pale skin. I let the water wash over them, freeing them from the lather. I dragged my palms against them, drawing a gasp from her. I took her in my arms again, crushing my mouth to hers.

My hard cock now pressed against her belly and she reached down and encircled it with one hand. Her other was on my side for balance as she suddenly knelt again. Her breath tickled my balls as she ducked between my legs and licked at the skin between my legs and my ball sack. She ran her tongue around behind my balls to the other side and then took my balls into her mouth, sucking and licking at my shaven sack. I nearly staggered with the sensation. She licked her way up my shaft to the head of my cock, now purple and throbbing. Her left went around to my ass, while her right gripped the base of my cock. She opened her mouth and took the head inside, her eyes closing as she relished the texture with her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.