Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 18: Lisa - Pool Party Hijinks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Lisa - Pool Party Hijinks - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

I had worked with Terry for about 12 months now. The work Xmas party a couple of months ago gave me the opportunity to meet his young wife Rose for the first time. She was a young stunner, giving me a immediate hardon, and a desire to fuck her. He was 23 years old, and she was 20.

Blonde haired Rose stood 5ft 5ins tall with a slim shapely body with a firm ass and a nice set of B-cup tits which seemed very firm. I decided to become closer friends with both of them with my ultimate goal being to fuck her. Enlisting the support of Kara, we put a plan in action that involved weekend pool parties at their place and mine.

Kara was a tall slim brunette with a massive set of surgically enhanced tits. She and I had a friends with benefits arrangement. She loved my nice big cock, and I loved her ability to swallow it whole. Terry's eyes were always drawn to her big tits, with them about to play an important role in the seduction of Rose.

Over a period of two months we had weekly pool parties, with Kara wearing smaller and smaller bikini tops each week.


On this Saturday we were all in the pool frolicking about when Kara 'accidentally' lost her top just when Terry was close in front of her.

"Oh shit" she yelped, drawing attention to the loss of her top. With it floating by me, I picked it up and threw it out onto the chaise lounge.

"You bugger" she spat at me, but making no attempt to cover her exposed tits. Terry was getting an eye full. Rose didn't seem to know what to say or do as she watched the hi-jinks as I swam over closer to her.

"They're nice aren't they?" I asked her, trying to focus her attention onto Kara's tits bobbling about in the water.

"Ummmm ... yes" she stammered.

"I bet yours are just as nice" I said loud enough for the others to hear.

She was at a loss for words but Terry wasn't when he said "Honey ... your's are sensational".

Kara joined in saying "Your's are just the right size" as she swam over to Rose's side. "C'mon take your top off ... the water feels to good on them".

"Oh ... I don't know" she stammered again.

After a couple of minutes badgering from both Terry and Kara, Rose agreed to take off her top. She had really nice nipples and slightly raised areolas. We resumed our horse-play in the water, and she soon comfortable with being topless.

Terry and I were sitting on the submerged pool step watching the girls in the water when I suggested "Would you like to have a feel of Kara's tits?"

"Really ... would she let me?" she asked incredulously.

"Sure ... can I have a feel of Rose's too?" I asked knowing that this may be the deal-breaker. He thought about it for a moment. Clearly he was torn between feeling Kara's tits, and allowing me to feel his wife's much smaller ones.

After a long pause he replied with "Ummm ... OK ... I'll talk to Rose".

I swam away to join Kara whilst Terry and Rose had an animated conversation at the end of the pool. I whispered to Kara "This is it ... make or break".

After a few minutes Kara and I swam back to the submerged step. I sat back on the step with Kara immediately moving to in front of Terry facing away from him. This sorta forced Rose's hand with her now having to stand in front of me.

Terry's hands snaked around Kara until they were on her tummy before they slowly slipped up to grab at her tits from below. Rose was watching her husband intently as he handled Kara's very large globes. With her distracted I slipped my hands straight onto her smaller firm tits with my fingers immediately teasing her hard nipples.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.