Quick Fucks - Cover

Quick Fucks

Copyright© 2014 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 16: Sheri - Sleeping Beauty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Sheri - Sleeping Beauty - An assortment of very short fuck stories where the male scores with an assortment of young and older females; single and married.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Jerry and I had planned for weeks to go away that weekend on a fishing trip. We would be leaving on Friday afternoon and not returning until Sunday afternoon. The cabin was organised and all the shopping done. It was going to be a great weekend away for us two widowers.

My wife had died two years ago leaving me with a 14 year old daughter at the time. Tory was a great daughter and never gave me any trouble. She dated from an early age, and she was very responsible.

I did however have problems with one of her dates. She didn't know that I had found him in possession of "date rape" drugs. I had taken them from him, and given him a beating that he would not forget anytime soon.

Tory asked if she could have a few girl friends over for a sleepover on the Friday night. I knew she was responsible so I agreed. She said "no boys" so I believed her.


Jerry and I drove off to the cabin about 6 PM in the evening. It was a 4 hour trip, and at the 2 hour mark he got an urgent phone call from his boss.

"Can you come into work please?" his boss asked. "Our payroll processing has stalled and we need to get it sorted to pay people in the morning".

His boss was a very good one, and she sounded desperate. We agreed that we should turn back. It would be about 10 PM when we got back to home. We talked about our trip on the way back and agreed that we would try to leave at 6 AM in the morning if he could sort out their problems.

I would head home and get some sleep so I could drive and he could sleep on the way to the cabin.

I dropped him off at his place at about 10 PM and I headed home.


Arriving at home, I found the place in semi-darkness. Coming in through the back door, I peered into the family room to find three girls (including Tory) asleep on mattresses on the floor. They had had an early night just as Tory had predicted.

I headed down the hallway to my bedroom at the back of the house, stepping inside I found the bedside lamp on with a naked young girl laying on my bed. She was on her back with her legs slightly spread affording me a wonderful view of her small hairless pussy.

My eyes were riveted on her naked form for a couple of minutes before my eyes scanned the bedside table. "Oh fuck" I muttered after seeing the open bottle of "date rape" pills that I had confiscated from that boy. He had hidden them in a headache tablet bottle. She must have mistaken them for headache tablets.

"Oh shit" I exclaimed realising that I should have disposed of them earlier.

"Fuck ... she looks nice" I admitted in the next breath. I walked over to the bedside, reaching out and touching her silky smooth skin of her arm. I gave her a nudge and all she did was moan a little but not show any signs of waking.

Also on my bedside table was my camera. I found myself attracted to it ... walking over and picking it up ... and starting to take pictures of this sleeping beauty. Tame soft-core porno ones to start with then progressing to take pictures of her pussy. I let my fingers roam over her pussy lips, finding that she was slightly wet.

Using my fingers to stroke her pussy, I took photos of it with the other. I licked my fingers to taste her - she tasted great. After taking heaps of photos I put down the camera and crawled onto the bed, bringing my face close to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.